Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45671 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:
■ Lol...keep it up.
Stop worshipping men such as yourselves who have nothing to offer you except that which you give to them. No one should be above the law, for any reason whatsoever, whether dead or alive. None! lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 10:41pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
.... and this tripe here is reason why the destiny of the average Nigerian, and their offspring unborn, is daily stolen away by a minority of corrupt men whom Nigerians worship as gods over their very souls. lipsrsealed

The woman even wrote a book about it all yet you never heard of her until now because you didn't care then just as you don't know. If say na for Oyinbo land this kain news break, the people who were never in the know would at least go read the book and watch the documentaries. But since this na Nigeria, Ignorance is celebrated as bliss as is expected. undecided
Sweet are U okay?
Biko calm down & read what l wrote again
Of course l know Hephzibah Bisola grin grin grin who nor know Hephzibah the troublemaker who did not allow the late prophet's to drink water drop cup or rest on social media for allegedly Nyashing her grin
BSF is to T.B Joshua just as Otobo is to Suleiman biro prick grin grin angry grin bold public premium dragging each other to police station and on social media and news headlines to even supplying journalists photos of the preachers dick with her full chest . grin

Na the other 7 women l was referring to , and erroneously assumed they just crawled from under a rock to lay public accusations only on the prophet passing. But U corrected me , 4 of the other 7 laid formal complaints at UK MET police during the late preacher a lifetime .
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Dchoice(f): 10:44pm On Jan 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Omooo arguing with intelligent people is difficult, but arguing with dummies is impossible. I rest my case
you are the dummy here, that’s why you keep dragging a man that’s already resting. Go back to your cage .
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jan 18
DangoteIvy:
Sweet are U okay?Biko calm down & read what l wrote again Of course l know Hephzibah Bisola grin grin grin who nor know Hephzibah the troublemaker who did not allow the late prophet's to drink water drop cup or rest on social media for allegedly Nyashing her
BSF is to T.B Joshua just as Otobo is to Suleiman biro prick grin grin angry grin bold public premium dragging each other to police station and on social media and news headlines . Na the other 7 women l was referring to , and erroneously assumed they just crawled from under a rock to lay public accusations only on the prophet passing. But U corrected me , 4 of the other 7 laid formal complaints at UK MET police during the late preacher a lifetime .
.... and this tripe here is the reason why the destiny of the average Nigerian, and their offspring unborn, is daily stolen away by a minority of corrupt men whom Nigerians worship as gods over their very souls. lipsrsealed

The woman even wrote a book about it all yet you never heard of her until now because you didn't care then just as you don't know. If say na for Oyinbo land this kain news break, the people who were never in the know would at least go read the book and watch the documentaries. But since this na Nigeria, Ignorance is celebrated as bliss as is expected. undecided

The 4 women that I mentioned were the ones who lived in the UK. I don't know of the women from South Africa or even Bisola given the way Africans tend to do their own differently. For Bisola to have written a book right in the same Nigeria without even a case of slander or defamation being raised against her, means the authorities are likely very much aware of her case against the man, don't you think? Equally the fact that SCOAN, even as of now, took to casting slurs at her then, instead of taking her to caught even then means there is meat on this bone that they refuse to poke at. undecided

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
Stop worshipping men such as yourselves who have nothing to offer you except that which you give to them. No one should be above the law, for any reason whatsoever, whether dead or alive. None! lipsrsealed

You know little nothing about me. I'm not even christian. Keep it up.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:
■ You know little nothing about me. I'm not even christian. Keep it up.
You don't need to be a Christian to worship men in this or anything. That you would decide the law and processes should be shoved to the side to protect a man you revere speaks volumes of the kind of breed you are... a typical Nigerian in this. If this had been your daughter — your flesh and blood— who leveled accusations against this man, would you be here seeking reasons why the victims' cases should not be seriously considered? undecided

Granted, of course, there are many Nigerians who would throw their mothers under the bus for the sake of their gods of men. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 10:56pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
.... and this tripe here is reason why the destiny of the average Nigerian, and their offspring unborn, is daily stolen away by a minority of corrupt men whom Nigerians worship as gods over their very souls. lipsrsealed

At the bolded,
Madam kindly fvck outta my mentions and get lost since basic comprehension is a problem for you .
Nowhere did l ever state l did not know the 8th woman.
I even shared a link to her YouTube channel and wondered why l never heard of the other 7 , if they just crawled out from under a rock 🥌 and you corrected me already, that 4 of the other 7 previously lodged complaint With UK MET POLICE . and that's it!
Stop quoting me and regurgitating the point U already made.

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Jan 18
DangoteIvy:
At the bolded, Madam kindly fvck outta my mentions and get lost since basic comprehension is a problem for you . Nowhere did l ever state l did not know the 8th woman. I even shared a link to her YouTube channel and wondered why l never heard of the other 7 , if they just crawled out from under a rock 🥌 and you corrected me already, that 4 of the other 7 previously lodged complaint With UK MET POLICE . and that's it! Stop quoting me and regurgitating the point U already made.
.... and this tripe here is the reason why the destiny of the average Nigerian, and their offspring unborn, is daily stolen away by a minority of corrupt men whom Nigerians worship as gods over their very souls. lipsrsealed

Never mind the fact that the book has been available for sale since 2017, more than 2 years before Joshua conveniently up and died, they all crawled out of the woodwork because that is the tale you wish to hold on to. Spoken like a typical Nigerian sycophant! undecided

True Accounts of Eye witness-The TB Joshua I know

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
You don't need to be a Christian to worship men in this or anything. That you would decide the law and processes should be shoved to the side to protect a man you revere speaks volumes of the kind of breed you are... a typical Nigerian in this. If this had been your daughter — your flesh and blood— who leveled accusations against this man, would you be here seeking reasons why the victims' cases should not be seriously considered? undecided

Granted, of course, there are many Nigerians who would throw their mothers under the bus for the sake of their gods of men. lipsrsealed
I hope you can point where I decided that the law should be shoved aside...anyways keep it up.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 11:14pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:

Never mind the fact that the book has been available for sale since 2017, more than 2 years before Joshua conveniently up and died, they all crawled out of the woodwork because that is the tale you wish to hold on to. Spoken like a typical Nigerian sycophant! undecided

True Accounts of Eye witness-The TB Joshua I know
No Where did l claim l did not know or never heard of a woman whose Tb Joshua accusation YouTube channel l am subscribed to, and for the past 3years, l personally follow her Instagram handle bodly littered with TB joshuas accusation even during the prophets lifetime just as l equally follow Stephanie Otobo just outta cutiosity. Since comprehension is difficult for U, Madam kindly fvck outta my mentions and get lost .
[url] https://www.youtube.com/live/K1_cij_0oqk?si=SO8m_5yYkAC-uKZa [/url]

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:
I hope you can point where I decided that the law should be shoved aside...anyways keep it up.
That is established in your very first comment to my person on this thread. Any person who respects the Law above all men would call instead for a thorough investigation into the matter and possible trial to prove the man either innocent or guilty by the Law. But unfortunately, Nigerians would rather accusations be tossed in the bin because so long as it does not directly impact them and their source of income, it is noise that needs to go away quickly. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jan 18
DangoteIvy:
No Where did l claim l did not know or never heard of a woman whose Tb Joshua accusation YouTube channel l am subscribed to, and for the past 3years, l personally follow her Instagram handle bodly littered with TB joshuas accusation even during the prophets lifetime . Since comprehension is difficult for U, Madam kindly fvck outta my mentions and get lost
● You didn't watch the documentary
● you never read Bisola's book or knew it has been out in the open space since 2017 suggesting that the courts have yet to charge her with defamation against TB Joshua hence the man probably never sued her to begin with

But as the typical-breed Nigerian you are, you are certain she is lying about being raped by the man, and even though you claimed earlier that these women were nowhere when the man was alive — they came out of the woodwork — you now claim you have been following one of his accusers on social media for 3 years? undecided

Yikes! Talk about trying to speak from both sides of your mouth there. undecided

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
That is established in your very first comment to my person on this thread. Any person who respects the Law above all men would call instead for a thorough investigation into the matter and possible trial to prove the man either innocent or guilty by the Law. But unfortunately, Nigerians would rather accusations be tossed in the bin because so long as it does not directly impact them and their source of income, it is noise that needs to go away quickly. undecided

Dud show me where I decided that the law should be shoved aside...leave long talk
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:
■ Dud show me where I decided that the law should be shoved aside...leave long talk
You think playing "Match my words" games with me will work? You must be mistaken. grin
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 11:28pm On Jan 18
Dchoice:
you are the dummy here, that’s why you keep dragging a man that’s already resting. Go back to your cage .
The same way you are still dragging pharaoh and jezebel and Saul and Hitler and King Nero even after thier death. Or u think the cain you are still dragging for killing abel is still alive? But you hypocrites thirsty for your itchy ears will always want to show how dumb you are when u are presenting your cases. The bible said at the end, many false prophets shall come and they shall deceive many. People who worship men rather than God. I'm not saying he's a false prophet or not, but you are one of the dummies who's ears shall be itchy that the bible is talking about.

How dumb an insensitive can u be for girls like you to say they are being raped and your insensitive mind is yo say they are all liars even when you don't know the first thing about the case.? U comparing this man to Jesus shows who u are. We shall know them by thier fruits. Look at the kind of fruits you are giving.

You are very insensitive, lack moral compass and you lack basic human understanding. Wait till the case is finished first before you can open your hypocritical mouth to talk anyhow.

I know that most girls don't have sense , but even for sensitivity sake... wait first before u call someone who claimed has been raped a liar without waiting for the case. Is that what you people learn from him? If that's how u people are I'd rather not come in contact with any if you cos u guys stink. I'm glad u are not many, if not no one will want to be a Christian
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
You think playing "Match my words" games with me will work? You must be mistaken. grin

Just another false accuser.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:
■ Just another false accuser.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I said it!! undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by triplechoice(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:

Lol...A joke is 27 years old...few weeks old when she was found....you expect CCTV videos from 27 years ago in Nigeria. You try. I know
and tb Joshua follow rape the girl mama but you no cum inside.

You don't know anything about that church. Just keep quiet .

I have insider info to let you know that if Ajoke was actually found outside the church premises under a truck, TB Joshua would have made sure the incident gotten from the CCTV footage was saved, never deleted and used later to promote himself as a good man who adopted an abandoned child.

That's what he does and lives for when alive . He was living a double life. What you saw him displayed in public was all fake The real TB Joshua was not known to people like you .

You can believe what ever you want to believe. I lived in Ikotun before TB Joshua rebranded into a Pentecostal pastor. He was a con man . You were deceived by him that's all.

Go to Ikotun to find out that your so called prophet that you currently worship as a god, even in death, started as a stage magician performing magical tricks to promote himself as somebody with supernatural powers.

Where he was doing that is the river behind the synagogue before it was built.

That and others things I have not mentioned is what Ikotun people knew him for and that's why they won't attend his church or encourage any of their children to .

Don't believe me ,but go to Ikotun and verify from those who knew him before he built the synagogue and you will know the truth.

TB Joshua when alive was a sorcerer and a pathological liar until he took his last breath. That's the sad truth for any of his followers to accept.

The bolded is evidence that the con man actually influenced you to be like him. You mind his messed up and you need serious help.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18
triplechoice:

I have insider info to let you know that if Ajoke was actually found outside the church premises under a truck, TB Joshua would have made sure the incident gotten from the CCTV footage was saved, never deleted and used later to promote himself as a good man who adopted an abandoned child.

That's what he does lives for when alive . He was living a double life. What you saw him displayed in public was all fake The real TB Joshua was not known to people like you .

You can believe what ever you want to believe. I lived in Ikotun before TB Joshua rebranded into a Pentecostal pastor. He was a con man . You were deceived by him that's all.

Go to Ikotun to find out that your so called prophet that you currently worship as a god, even in death, started as a stage magician performing magical tricks to promote himself as somebody with supernatural powers.

That and others things I have not mentioned is what Ikotun people knew him for and that's why they won't attend his church or encourage any of their children to .

Don't believe me ,but go to Ikotun and verify from those who knew him before he built the synagogue and you will know the truth.

TB Joshua when alive was a sorcerer and a pathological liar until he took his last breath. That's the sad truth for any of his followers to accept.

The bolded is evidence that the con man actually influenced you to be like him. You mind his messed up and you need serious help.

Shut up with your stupidity abeg. Which church in Nigeria had CCTV 27 years ago. Just dey internet dey type nonsense. Insider information gbuo gi there.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by triplechoice(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:

Shut up with your stupidity abeg. Which church in Nigeria had CCTV 27 years ago. Just dey internet dey type nonsense. Insider information gbuo gi there.

You know nothing.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 11:55pm On Jan 18
fxexperts:
you must be a huge joke. first lie has been debunked others will be debunked, at least this first one is a full proof that your alight BBC did not do any investigative journalism before publishing the rubbish they posted.

- And why will they do all this long before this whole incident happens or are you trying to say that he saw tomorrow and know this day will come. TB Joshua is a man who has always documented every single step of his journey. i would have tooled the same thought with you but no i cant, because this stuff was documented long before this whole shit.

you must be a huge joke. how else do you want them to treat and thief, stubborn and wayward fornicator, even if she was TB Joshua daughter i am sure he would have still treated her the same way. you lots will not call a spade. you are all supporting bad character.
Of course that is what you will see now. are you not also one wayward fellow. she is your likes, so you do not see anything wrong in what she did. birds of same feather.

Its admirable and impreeove you were able to type this out while on your knees with tb Joshua's dead dick all the way down your throat.

There s nothing you can do when you are a pastorlator
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18
Wether adopted or whichever way, she is his daughter.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Jan 18
ikdaddy01:
Wether adopted or whichever way, she is his daughter.
Abi o! Like that even matters or impacts in any way the issue at hand which is the many allegations of rape and torture leveled against the man, TB. Joshua! undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 12:21am On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
you never read Bisola's book or knew it has been out in the open space since 2017 suggesting that the courts have yet to charge her with defamation against TB Joshua hence the man probably never sued her to begin with

But as the typical-breed Nigerian you are, you are certain she is lying about being raped by the man, and even though you claimed earlier that these women were nowhere when the man was alive — they came out of the woodwork — you now claim you have been following one of his accusers on social media for 3 years? undecided

Yikes! Talk about trying to speak from both sides of your mouth there. undecided

◾Yikes!!! You are deluded and obviously have low comprehension skills.
🔹Since you have low comprehension skills, my posts are still there, unedited. Kindly quote where l stated 8 eight 🎱 women instead of 7 seven crawled out of woodwork or rock.
Who nor know Bisola Tb Joshua's bold tormentor while he was alive, making the news headlines and hitting blogs , opening youtube channels just for her Tb joshua sexual abuse tales.

2019 Bisola Nairaland thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/5275094/rape-prophet-t.b-joshua-raped

◾If you are indeed female, l pity the man when go put you for house. You appear troublesome , arrogant, bossy , young woman who always want to be correct all the time.

Kindly fvck outta my mentions, Since Ur low lQ cannot grasp where l bodly stated l was already very very conversant with only one of the 8women , who was viral on the 🇳🇬internet for Tb Joshua sexually abusing her . Just as Stephanie Otobo is viral 🇳🇬 for apostle Suleman sexual abuse scandal.

◾ Stop making false assumptions about SCOAN not suing Bisola .
This lady has been all over the internet with her full chest engaged in . Back and forth with TB Joshua's ministries even while he was alive . With Them suing Nd countersuing each other and issuing seize and desists. If you want to know their full file history, go to the police station to find out.
There is video of Bisola even going to Synagogue to apologise publicly just as Otobo has also gone to Sulemans church to apologise publicly.

◾🔹 Even this Bisola herself though quiet consistent over the years, needs to be thoroughly investigated , as she sometimes appear mentally unstable in her live broadcasts, if you are very conversant with her works her on social media . I take her with a pinch of salt.
Even Tb Joshua's wife still alive, Bisola has also already confessed TB Joshua's wife Evelyn taking her to native doctors and confessed her sexual escapades with plenty other men . . ... shocked 😂 😂 😂
Nor be today Bisola begin confess .
Bisola is a habitual confessor on her YouTube channel . That's how she gets traffic and sells books.

[url] https://www.youtube.com/live/Fh8r-0K899Y?si=y3hgMgjkIA1xo6c_ [/url]

◾of the other remaining 7 women, one has been exposed as a serial blackmailer, businesswoman and professional seductress who targets preachers for sex , with her messages and soliciting dms inviting/luring popular pastor for sex, out in the open .

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 12:42am On Jan 19
triplechoice:

You know nothing.

Your papa.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by naturefellow(m): 1:41am On Jan 19
Resurrection212:
I have said already that that bitch called Ajoke wasn't a biological daughter of TB Joshua.
are you TB Joshua's discipline? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 2:06am On Jan 19
triplechoice:

That's what he does and lives for when alive . He was living a double life. What you saw him displayed in public was all fake The real TB Joshua was not known to people like you .

You are just a shallow thinker and a liar?
Did you not see how the whole narkets in Ikotun were shut on the day of his burial as a honour to him, because he attracted so many visitors and businesses to the area apart from the many miracles and charity works that the Ikotun people also benefitted from?
You are a big liar like the ladies in BBC documentary!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Jan 19
DangoteIvy:
◾Yikes!!! You are deluded and obviously have low comprehension skills.
🔹Since you have low comprehension skills, my posts are still there, unedited. Kindly quote where l stated 8 eight 🎱 women instead of 7 seven crawled out of woodwork or rock. Who nor know Bisola Tb Joshua's bold tormentor while he was alive, making the news headlines and hitting blogs , opening youtube channels just for her Tb joshua sexual abuse tales.
Again...
● you never read Bisola's book or knew it has been out in the open space since 2017 suggesting that the courts have yet to charge her with defamation against TB Joshua hence the man probably never sued her to begin with

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:22am On Jan 19
The lady in the picture is not Ajoke, but one of the late Prophets 3daugters.
chieveboy:
Lol, he is trying to hard to cover up. Ajoke is his carbon copy.

He lied all through the allegations.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by MatrixCircle: 2:37am On Jan 19
Late TB Joshua was wrong to bring the girl's ordeal in Public. A child that calls you Father you should never humiliate like that in public no matter what. Her case wasn't beyond redemption by the late man of God.
Definitely she was a teen that will overcome by love. Maybe she didn't feel loved .
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Jan 19
MatrixCircle:
■ Late TB Joshua was wrong to bring the girl's ordeal in Public. A child that calls you Father you should never humiliate like that in public no matter what. Her case wasn't beyond redemption by the late man of God.
Definitely she was a teen that will overcome by love. Maybe she didn't feel loved.
Very very horrible man at that! How anyone can watch that and say it is just is beyond me. What child, after undergoing that sort of humiliation, comes away feeling loved? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Dchoice(f): 3:11am On Jan 19
YourGFsnatcher:

The same way you are still dragging pharaoh and jezebel and Saul and Hitler and King Nero even after thier death. Or u think the cain you are still dragging for killing abel is still alive? But you hypocrites thirsty for your itchy ears will always want to show how dumb you are when u are presenting your cases. The bible said at the end, many false prophets shall come and they shall deceive many. People who worship men rather than God. I'm not saying he's a false prophet or not, but you are one of the dummies who's ears shall be itchy that the bible is talking about.

How dumb an insensitive can u be for girls like you to say they are being raped and your insensitive mind is yo say they are all liars even when you don't know the first thing about the case.? U comparing this man to Jesus shows who u are. We shall know them by thier fruits. Look at the kind of fruits you are giving.

You are very insensitive, lack moral compass and you lack basic human understanding. Wait till the case is finished first before you can open your hypocritical mouth to talk anyhow.

I know that most girls don't have sense , but even for sensitivity sake... wait first before u call someone who claimed has been raped a liar without waiting for the case. Is that what you people learn from him? If that's how u people are I'd rather not come in contact with any if you cos u guys stink. I'm glad u are not many, if not no one will want to be a Christian
You are a clown for believing those old women were raped, It’s obvious you don’t know the meaning of rape, just wait till you are falsely accused. So you want to tell me they were raped severally 😂or at their age they choose to be brainwashed ,you and those liars from the pit of hell should keep ranting without bringing out any evidence. It’s funny how the living is planning to take a man that is resting to court, when he was alive you and your agents were sleeping.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo / TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.