Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. (13543 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. by mimicherry: 4:37am On Jan 28
NextUK:

How much longer do Nigerians have to wait to see a single litre of fuel from it. It is 14 years already or bcoa am paid that is why the refinery can not produce fuel after 14 years

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😊😊
Re: Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. by DrinkWater10: 5:14pm On Mar 05
AKWATGOLD1:
Why Nigeria is on retrogression like this?
Countries are talking of Ecofriendly energy (Green Energy), my country is dipping itself to fossil fuel energy. Edo Modular Refinery, Imo State Modular Refinery next is Abia State Modular Refinery.
We need crude and coal to grow. That’s how those countries grew before diversifying to cleaner sources.
Re: Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. by DrinkWater10: 5:23pm On Mar 05
NextUK:
In fact I am 80 years, this is a refinery Dangote too is a refinery so also is Orient Petroleum Refinery.

Out of all listed only Dangote is functional to your shame n shame of many of your tribesmen. I know it hurt your soul that your hypocrisy is being exposed like am doing now but who cares how you feel.

You all went on rampage claiming Dangote won't start production till 2027 but alas you forget Orient Petroleum Pandora commissioned since 2007 with Anambra state fund from the Pandora criminal is yet to produce as single litre of fuel after 14 years.

Shame no catch you you still want silent the truth promoting n celebrating a colossal failure like Pandora. Obi after this fraud. De play

Dangote is a glorified oil marketer. He still imports refined crude from the United States. His refinery isn’t functioning.
Re: Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. by DWickedLandLord: 6:42pm On Mar 05
NextUK:
2025 you go hear am cos I know for a fact this is a lie to fool obidient even more

Anambra with his Orient Petroleum commissioned 14 years ago after Peter Pandora. Obi invested billion of Anambra fund is yet to produce a single litre of fuel yet Dangote that was commissioned less than 6 month as already started production.

Ipob obidient member that were shouting shamelessly like clowns across all social media platforms that Dangote refinery won't commence production till 2027 do not want their failed lives n failed government exposed.

Funkyswagzz,I put it to you that long after you dead and gone I estimate say 100 years this Refinery will not be completed I doubt even after you children n their children live 200 years that will not see a functional refinery by any n "am puting all of them in one", of the SE Igbo governors.

Bro leave story 14 years down the lane Orient Petroleum Refinery Peter Obi invested billions of Anambra fund is yet to come online or produce one single litre of fuel, yet same Peter Obi tribesmen were insulting Dangote refinery claiming it won't start production till 2027.

Dangote as now commenced production shame no let una talk again, instead of gaslighting the criminal Peter Obi n query where the money he invest in Orient went.

14 years after commissioning Orient Petroleum Refinery no gree produce piss talk more of fuel

OK let's agreed I am paid, what happened to the ₦4 billion Peter Obi the die hard criminal Peter Obi invested into Orient Petroleum Refinery, this refinery was commissioned 14 years ago.

How much longer do Nigerians have to wait to see a single litre of fuel from it. It is 14 years already or bcoa am paid that is why the refinery can not produce fuel after 14 years

After hitting send you took your blood pressure pill
😭😭
🤣😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> / FG Plans Housing Scheme For Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.