Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs (4779 Views)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Is It Every Guy That Loves Sucking Boobs And Is It Every Girl That Love It.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Sirchiboy: 5:38pm On Jan 19
How do you guys even enjoy it?
Professional in the house show

1 Like

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by illicit(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19
I do

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Sirchiboy: 6:26pm On Jan 19
illicit:
I do

1 Like

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Hardunmhi: 6:54pm On Jan 19
Sirchiboy:

I enjoy it o my bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by nifemi25(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19
This is one of the criteria you must have before we date ...infact it must be bigger ......sucking it gives more life and reduce hypertension in your system.....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by CrazyBen(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19
Sirchiboy:

I don't, I still don't know what they taste that I don't taste
I just perform the motions

3 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by obinna58(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19
Boobs are better than pussie

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Blitzking: 7:39pm On Jan 19
Nothing special...just that if u are lucky to suck different boobs u would realise all boobs are not the same...some have small areola..others have big areola...some boobs are massive...others are moderate...some nipples are big others are small. Some generate immense pleasure for the ladies..other ladies feel nothing...some ladies prefer it to be bitten a bit other prefer it to be sucked gently..the only benefit Is the reaction it has on the dickk

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by DDIA: 7:53pm On Jan 19
Sirchiboy:
suck which boobs? I no get time to even pull her cloth.

na to raise dress shift pant.

if na trouser she wear na to sag am enough to push pant come down chuck dick.

if e no wan enter na to put spit for hand paste am there then chuck again. cool

8 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Gadafii: 7:54pm On Jan 19
If you leave me and perky boobas I fit no chop food for 24 hours 😭😭

Booba is therapeutic for me, sometimes I Dey take like 5-10 minutes just to admire nice, firm booba, merely looking at it dey gimme joy, if I come dive am, I die there oo😂😂

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Starboytwo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19
Boob is life.

I can forgive you if you gat big boobz.

Damn...

12 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Jflex07(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19
Moderate boobs is life... I can suck boobs all day long...pheww!!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Nicepoker(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19
DDIA:

O lord God come and rescue thy lost son. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Dikastan: 10:26pm On Jan 19
It is only the woman that enjoys the sucking

3 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by zoeymikey(f): 10:29pm On Jan 19
DDIA:

Ewwww

1 Like

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by DaddyRochie1642: 10:31pm On Jan 19
CrazyBen:

I don't, I still don't know what they taste that I don't taste
I just perform the motions

- You don't know how to suck nipples, infact I put it to you that you are a novice in that department, go and upgrade your sucking skills and see if that your babe will not release severally without penetration.... Don't you know there's what we call Nipple orgasm.. of course you don't know this.
- when you're sucking her nipples well and she's holding and pressing that your coconut head more into her breast, just know you're doing it well grin

9 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Nonexisting1: 10:43pm On Jan 19
Must be big and not saggy. I preferably like them round on fair vaginarians and long on dark vaginarians. Yes, I suck boobs but I will make sure she is sparkling clean and no hairs in her armpits. If not, I will only handle and not suck. I can never fucck a vaginarian who has no sizable boobs of up to D cups, never. My rules are my rules, I don't bend them.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by CaveAdullam: 10:49pm On Jan 19
When I say 'I love you" I'm referring to her boobs, not her.

Curvy-shaped boobs, gently folded within the arms of the brassier parted by a hollow body of flesh that is now her chest spikes my libido.

When my eyes pierce through her clothes, what I see is God's graciousness.

They dance for joy and my smile is to take them with the soft flesh of my palms. To unleash them, to free them from that mask called a bra, and breathe fresh air, of life from my nostrils and guts.

At the onset of romance, I make sure my hands secure them and ensure their protection. The nipples respond safely by standing erect.

The militaristic mission of my fingers to where the breasts are being held hostage is where I will go a thousand times and more.

They love the affection of my forefinger and thumb in action. The nipples know this. The areola wants my tongue to circle it. The soft round orange breasts are happy to welcome their king.

My mouth on the left breast sends purified wind into her carefully sculpted and tiny holes and my right palm tells the right breast that she's safe.

Left and right breasts desire my delicate palms and my mouth. They want the touch of love and the kisses of god.

And I never fail to ensure they are satisfied because their mother moans as she squeezes my bedsheets, finding an anchor at the surface of the mattress. Protruding her whole thoracic structure for more action, more kisses, more sucking of her two-daughter breasts.

I can see their worries when I'm about to leave them. But as a man, I got other militaristic missions.

I do promise them I will return as I carefully ensure their protection when sending them back to wear their bra mask.

"Breast is life".

10 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by DDIA: 10:59pm On Jan 19
zoeymikey:

Ewwww
cool
You won’t be a bad option to explore. do you have a sizable bubble butt? cool

your blouse also seems to cover your boobies. what size are they? cool

You would make a nice fvck from my assumption though. cool e be like you go sabi suck too. see giant lips cool

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Jan 19
If breasts no kill me for this world I no go die again

2 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by WantsandMore: 11:19pm On Jan 19
Bro this is a public forum but I'm not ashamed to say I love books, big books, small books all the books except Nipple sized books. Ps: this post is not about books. Bless

1 Like

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by bigdawg7: 12:42am On Jan 20
lol any week i don't suck boobs is a week wasted for me.. boobs is life i swear

1 Like

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Harry00(m): 12:49am On Jan 20
See cruise

3 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Nonywendy(m): 3:17am On Jan 20
Blitzking:
Nothing special...just that if u are lucky to suck different books u would realise all boobs are not the same...some have small areola..others have big areola...some boobs are massive...others are moderate...some nipples are big others are small. Some generate immense pleasure for the ladies..other ladies feel nothing...some ladies prefer it to be bitten a bit other prefer it to be sucked gently..the only benefit Is the reaction it has on the dickk
Comrade comrade I greet u officially

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Nbote(m): 5:29am On Jan 20
Most girls actually enjoy it. I used to think every girl had the same sensations until I met a girl sometime ago who barely felt anything on her boobs

8 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by LeeSmart: 5:56am On Jan 20
Blitzking:
Nothing special...just that if u are lucky to suck different books u would realise all boobs are not the same...some have small areola..others have big areola...some boobs are massive...others are moderate...some nipples are big others are small. Some generate immense pleasure for the ladies..other ladies feel nothing...some ladies prefer it to be bitten a bit other prefer it to be sucked gently..the only benefit Is the reaction it has on the dickk
Prof. Sir☺☺

1 Like

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by LeeSmart: 5:59am On Jan 20
Nonexisting1:
Must be big and not saggy. I preferably like them round on fair vaginarians and long on dark vaginarians. Yes, I suck boobs but I will make sure she is sparkling clean and no hairs in her armpits. If not, I will only handle and not suck. I can never fucck a vaginarian who has no sizable boobs of up to D cups, never. My rules are my rules, I don't bend them.
Hmm see as my oga take serious😆
Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by DanseMacabre(m): 6:13am On Jan 20
CaveAdullam:
When I say 'I love you" I'm referring to her boobs, not her.

Curvy-shaped boobs, gently folded within the arms of the brassier parted by a hollow body of flesh that is now her chest spikes my libido.

When my eyes pierce through her clothes, what I see is God's graciousness.

They dance for joy and my smile is to take them with the soft flesh of my palms. To unleash them, to free them from that mask called a bra, and breathe fresh air, of life from my nostrils and guts.

At the onset of romance, I make sure my hands secure them and ensure their protection. The nipples respond safely by standing erect.

The militaristic mission of my fingers to where the breasts are being held hostage is where I will go a thousand times and more.

They love the affection of my forefinger and thumb in action. The nipples know this. The areola wants my tongue to circle it. The soft round orange breasts are happy to welcome their king.

My mouth on the left breast sends purified wind into her carefully sculpted and tiny holes and my right palm tells the right breast that she's safe.

Left and right breasts desire my delicate palms and my mouth. They want the touch of love and the kisses of god.

And I never fail to ensure they are satisfied because their mother moans as she squeezes my bedsheets, finding an anchor at the surface of the mattress. Protruding her whole thoracic structure for more action, more kisses, more sucking of her two-daughter breasts.

I can see their worries when I'm about to leave them. But as a man, I got other militaristic missions.

I do promise them I will return as I carefully ensure their protection when sending them back to wear their bra mask.

"Breast is life".

Omo na entire dissertation you drop for the matter! grin grin grin
Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by praisecity(m): 7:31am On Jan 20
Sirchiboy:

That boobs sucking is the key starter of any engine
Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Walai(m): 7:32am On Jan 20
Tempt me with food I will overcome.
Tempt me with money I will overcome
Tempt me with a woman's booty I will overcome
Tempt me with a curvy, succulent boob with the tits pointing to the creator and see my heart, body and soul melting instantly.
Boobs get power ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by GoodStrongDick: 7:39am On Jan 20
Blitzking:

Legend!

You must have graduated from the school of sucking boobs
Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Blitzking: 8:22am On Jan 20
GoodStrongDick:

Legend!

You must have graduated from the school of sucking boobs
Graduated with honours in that school..now all the skills belong to my wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. / What Are You Having For Breakfast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.