Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs (4811 Views)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Is It Every Guy That Loves Sucking Boobs And Is It Every Girl That Love It.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Twoclans(f): 3:17pm On Jan 21
Therock5555:

You no dey ever miss this kind threads, something tells me your Bi-

That's if you're not a hairy male 🐏🐏

The funny thing is that na your first comment on the thread carry me come here ,the danger of following you.

Me hairy male? UDUAK don't allow me enter nassarawa because of you. cheesy
Re: Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs by Therock5555(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21
Twoclans:

The funny thing is that na your first comment on the thread carry me come here ,the danger of following you.

Me hairy male? UDUAK don't allow me enter nassarawa because of you. cheesy

Come, I dare you.

I'll meet you for bus stop with boxers.
😁😁😁😁

BTW stop following my comments, you'll spoil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit / Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.