Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating (77170 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20
Here we go again angry
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by MT: 10:34pm On Jan 20
Should we tell her? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by marlow1962(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20
buygala:
When Albino become Oyinbo grin

But it's ok... The youngling probably has a fetish for mature albinos cool
Western world also have albinism, white skin can be albinos too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Oizee(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20
Donaldoni:
grin grin grin
lol, you should have said something now.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Confirm4real(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20
Japa activated grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by AyomideOG01: 10:40pm On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
These boys will marry anything as long as it's a pathway to escape poverty

Nigerian girls = poverty

So yes, he's escaping from poverty
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Passionate1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20
Na wa o!
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by bluefilm: 10:40pm On Jan 20
This man is a shame

He settled for oyibo albino
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Mexyz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20
See true love na
I envy this guy abeg cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Silentgroper(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20
Omo boi don enter long thing ..

The lady seem pretty young ..

Except the lady is suffering from cancer ..

I no see as omo boy wan take cope..
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Jan 20
This one na oyibo abi albino?
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Okoroawusa: 10:42pm On Jan 20
MT:
Should we tell her? grin grin grin grin
Please don't. Make we leave am like that
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Danidinho4: 10:43pm On Jan 20
You suppose know all these things normally
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by fapcrook(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20
Poverty is a bitch.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Oceanjagaban: 10:46pm On Jan 20
This one resemble IMO state albino o
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by ufotunang: 10:48pm On Jan 20
Japa loading 🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by latiephwald(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20
Oyinnbo self be like make I manage am grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by MrBroke(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20
My broke get level o. If no be Cardi B type of oyibo and real feelings make that oyibo go one side with all her money. Even as I poor like this my spec and taste pass some billionaires own, despite that I no go deviate to get said spec or taste.

This oyibo way I no know whether na albino abi na red Indian grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by AbujaLagos: 10:51pm On Jan 20
Afin re o
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by MrFly(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20
Cashout
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20
Wainey:
This is albino na. Hope say one Nigerian albino never scam am say she be oyinbo, cos what I am seeing there doesn't look like who don see $1 before o

Btw, I am not trying to be racial here but the resemblance.

lmao.. i don die with laugh wtf... somebody lock this man up.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by dazzlingd(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20
Who is the baby, the boy or the woman?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by LOVEGINO(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20
Wainey:
This is albino na. Hope say one Nigerian albino never scam am say she be oyinbo, cos what I am seeing there doesn't look like who don see $1 before o

I reason am also.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by jojothaiv(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20
Keepamsafe:
Is this God Abeg?? Or God Forbid? cheesy
God forbid abeg...
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by anonymuz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20
Wainey:

you deserve a ban
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by begge: 11:01pm On Jan 20
Dis one na albino
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by GreatManBee: 11:03pm On Jan 20
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by APOPTOSIS: 11:07pm On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
These boys will marry anything as long as it's a pathway to escape poverty
Which one be anything?
Isn't she a human being?
She no go marry again?
Why would she be sidelined when marriage is mentioned. I don't just get it.
So make matured Albino no marry again...or wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Mayflowa(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20
Wainey:

No offense. You’re a fool. How do you feel to be called a black monkey. you think all Oyibo looks like the ones you see on TV. There are different shades of skin color for white too. Different hair color and different body shapes. Don’t ever compare anyone to pig!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by kaywhy09(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20
Cheaper than hiring a caregiver.

Wise woman cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by lagosrd: 11:27pm On Jan 20
Hummm I laugh in spiritual powers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by RPG2020(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20
That guy is Zimbabwe i know him angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.