Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating (77153 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by aremubabs: 11:04am On Jan 21
Federalis:

Or albino oyibo dey too?

Yes, there are white people with albinism.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by akinsmail51: 11:14am On Jan 21
Should one say congratulations or what?
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by dapadawee: 11:20am On Jan 21
money121:
Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL THING kiss kiss
Finally you got to see your mother
Sorry spirit mother
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by rollywise(m): 11:49am On Jan 21
Wainey:
This is albino na. Hope say one Nigerian albino never scam am say she be oyinbo, cos what I am seeing there doesn't look like who don see $1 before o

You still don't get the vibe. Any woman that can bring you abroad and give you papers is an oyinbo woman. It's not in the color but in the capabilities
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Josbreed: 11:50am On Jan 21
Na albino she be.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by YorubaRonu01: 12:46pm On Jan 21
Wainey:
This is albino na. Hope say one Nigerian albino never scam am say she be oyinbo, cos what I am seeing there doesn't look like who don see $1 before o

At least even if na visa make he carry am get.
You know how we struggle for visas here!
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Litmus: 1:01pm On Jan 21
He does not look like a Nigerian nor is he comported like a Nigerian. He instead gives the impression of any of the uncountable, interchangeable and uncouth youths birthted by the circumstances of dysfunctional Africa - somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by luckyz4rea(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21
Ashawoman82:
dude is pale white na.. Albino no fit play the way kelvin dey play ball.... Billie ellish too is pale white..

I had an Albino class mate that defended the post with everything he had even more than his academics. To say no Albino can play like Debruyne is not correct. Debruyne is unique in his right but your statement isnโ€™t totally correct
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Saidfx(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21
Green card๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Semaj77(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21
Wainey:

grin grin grin

E reach to ask but oyinbo too dey get albino
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by justmondris: 1:53pm On Jan 21
Keepamsafe:
Is this God Abeg?? Or God Forbid? cheesy

Only God knows the answer to your question. You can ask him. The guy did not do anything wrong since he did not defraud the woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by pacespot(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21
This one na albino or what
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by hardcore007: 2:08pm On Jan 21
Whatever it is make sure you collect the green, congrats.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21
money121:

Stop now cheesy

Let me add to eat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21
My belle ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by JaceBlaze: 3:06pm On Jan 21
Dis one be albino ooo shocked chaiii

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Muhammadengr: 3:09pm On Jan 21
money121:
Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL THING kiss kiss

Make una no blame am
Na Tinubu cause am๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Inyaky(f): 3:43pm On Jan 21
=dettolgel

Some of una una mama worwor ooj[/quote]

Continue to shame your braniless ashawo mother who didn't train you well
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Lumarstone: 3:45pm On Jan 21
Poverty of the mind is a very serious disease.

I left..!
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by SAMAJ: 4:16pm On Jan 21
Abeg, stop playing. This one no be oyinbo nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by yusluvad(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21
E good nah
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Urgent10M: 4:23pm On Jan 21
Wainey:

lolz
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Ashawoman82: 4:29pm On Jan 21
luckyz4rea:

I had an Albino class mate that defended the post with everything he had even more than his academics. To say no Albino can play like Debruyne is not correct. Debruyne is unique in his right but your statement isnโ€™t totally correct
Oga no albino can play like him on the pitch, a real albino rarely sees weather it's sunny or not... Debruyne has better eye sight even more than u, do u watch him play?.. Some that score such goals and giving finishing passes has a foresight of an eagle.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by ShangTsung000: 4:52pm On Jan 21
Wainey:

IYOO....

So what's with being an albino? Or do you think you're better than them?

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Sammy5413(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21
This one na Abino Oyibo
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by dettolgel: 5:58pm On Jan 21
Inyaky:
=dettolgel

Some of una una mama worwor ooj

Continue to shame your braniless ashawo mother who didn't train you well

That you don't have respect for your mom does not mean that you will come here and tell the whole world that your mom is brainless and an ashawo.

Having a child like you is enough to drive her into such trade. grin

If I may ask did she start before you were born or after your birth? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Phyde: 8:43pm On Jan 21
Wainey:

Nairaland no dey disappoint ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Tharealisrael(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21
tonicyril:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ayo abaratintin oh grin

But wait, na white she be abi na albino?
Na albino white
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Tochi360: 11:52pm On Jan 21
I don look for the Oyinbo tire I no see sad

All I see here is afin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by luckyz4rea(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22
Ashawoman82:
Oga no albino can play like him on the pitch, a real albino rarely sees weather it's sunny or not... Debruyne has better eye sight even more than u, do u watch him play?.. Some that score such goals and giving finishing passes has a foresight of an eagle.

O ya rest! I don hear
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Inyaky(f): 9:59am On Mar 26
dettolgel:

That you don't have respect for your mom does not mean that you will come here and tell the whole world that your mom is brainless and an ashawo.

Having a child like you is enough to drive her into such trade. grin

If I may ask did she start before you were born or after your birth? grin

A thief believes that every other person is a thief, I can see you a shameless man from the slum typing from one face me I face you, a responsible man from a good family background will never send this kind of a message to anyone, this is how you know people from good family background but you see people like you from probably a broken home without parental care and love easily throw insult at others because you won't care if I insult your own mother. I don't have time for a classless animal , it's not my fault that your harlot mother left your father to become a full time prostitute and died of STDs making you thinking that every other women are like you mom.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by dettolgel: 7:59am On Mar 31
I can see that you have mental problem. On one hand you went ahead to say it show a mark of poor home training to insult someone's else parents and at the end you went ahead to insult your parents thinking you are insulting mine.

Your statement indicates that your prostitute of a mother do indeed had STI when you were conceived which affected your brain, hence, your inability to think properly.

Must have been a sad life being born by a kobo kobo olosho-mom without any idea whom your miserable father is and coupled with a life long brain damage from mother to child STI infection. grin

I know you are not mentally okay and inspite of the misfortune that is your life, I will not indulge you. You can come back to insult your miserable mom, I will be here to read it and reply you accordingly. grin

By the way take a day from your hook up activities and reflect on the course of your life, today being Easter will be an idea time for you given that all your customers and that of your mom's are spending time with families, that leaves you and your mom with enough free time to bond and ponder on the joke that is your lives. grin

Happy Easter.

Inyaky:

A thief believes that every other person is a thief, I can see you a shameless man from the slum typing from one face me I face you, a responsible man from a good family background will never send this kind of a message to anyone, this is how you know people from good family background but you see people like you from probably a broken home without parental care and love easily throw insult at others because you won't care if I insult your own mother. I don't have time for a classless animal , it's not my fault that your harlot mother left your father to become a full time prostitute and died of STDs making you thinking that every other women are like you mom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.