Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating (77155 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Inyaky(f): 3:08pm On Apr 02
[quote author=dettolgel post=129194010]I can see that you have mental problem. On one hand you went ahead to say it show a mark of poor home training to insult someone's else parents and at the end you went ahead to insult your parents thinking you are insulting mine.

Your statement indicates that your prostitute of a mother do indeed had STI when you were conceived which affected your brain, hence, your inability to think properly.

Must have been a sad life being born by a kobo kobo olosho-mom without any idea whom your miserable father is and coupled with a life long brain damage from mother to child STI infection. grin

I know you are not mentally okay and inspite of the misfortune that is your life, I will not indulge you. You can come back to insult your miserable mom, I will be here to read it and reply you accordingly. grin

By the way take a day from your hook up activities and reflect on the course of your life, today being Easter will be an idea time for you given that all your customers and that of your mom's are spending time with families, that leaves you and your mom with enough free time to bond and ponder on the joke that is your lives. grin

Happy Easter.

Keep insulting yourself olosho mother, I can see olosho is in your blood that's why you think every woman is olosho, tell your ashawo mother to go learn how to raise children, from my first post you quoted and insult your prostitute of a mother I know I was talking to a mentally deranged son of a prostitute, so you think I will allow you to throw insult at me for doing nothing, , please before you reply me brush your smelly mouth and tell your ashawo mother to stop sleeping around if not alekwu will kill her or is she dead already because I heard she has STDs, efulefu.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by dettolgel: 2:06am On Apr 03
Inyaky:

You see how mental problem manifest itself in yourself. grin I knew you will come back to insult your olosho mom but I am glad you and your ashawo kobo kobo mom took a day off to reflect on your miserable lives like I suggested.

I could understand how frustrating it is for you to realise that you will end up just like your ashawo mama. But I can only give you one advice you can still get out of this ashawo work you can talk to social workers and they will find you a home for recovery olosho. It is a long road to recovery but you can make it. The only bad news is that your mom is too far gone in the ashawo business and there is no hope for her.

The other good news infact this is for both of you the STI can be treated and you both will be advised on how to effectively protect yourselves but the mental problems from the infection can't be reversed. We will just have to keep dealing with both your constant delusion and emotional breakdown - just like you are parading your mom's prostitution work online.

I know it isn't entirely your fault and that prostitution is something that runs in your family but for the sake of your future generations seek professional help now. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Inyaky(f): 7:24am On Apr 07
[quote author=Inyaky post=128052171]=dettolgel

Some of una una mama worwor ooj

From ths first message you quoted and insulted me for doing nothing I know you are from dysfunctional family that lacks home training,
uncouth man. A well raised man don't even know how to insult people but a person like you raised by a shameless prostitute mother who lacks morals , home TRAINING and values , it is true that blind cannot lead each other and you can't give what you don't have, if your mother was raised you well she would replicate it in your up bringing but it's clear that prostitution runs in the blood of your entire family that's why your bitter soul feels every other person is a prostitute like your olosho mother, please send your account number let send you some money for your DNA test cos your prostitute mother doesn't know who is your real father , don't die like your ashawo mother without knowing where you come from. And do yourself a favor to Preach to the rest of your family to stop prostitution so that they can have a better life unlike your ashawo mother.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Exceed15: 11:44am On Apr 07
She's white and albino too.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by dettolgel: 11:15pm On Apr 07
Inyaky:

Ashawo kobo kobo I can see that your love-vendor finally release you for the weekend that was why you had the time to come insult your mom online thinking you are insulting me.

Are you doubting your paternity (this one wey you drag DNA enter the matter)- you are projecting ? It made sense since I advised you to talk to your mom it seems that discussion yielded fruit and now you are worried about your actual father.

Well since your mom admitted that she conceived you through her prostitution job, the problem is how many men exactly are you going to test your sample against? Girl this is a big one ooh. grin

I guess you will end up not knowing your real dad but even at that you can't replace your absentee father by sleeping with men for money. You will end up making the same mistakes your mom made, that is if you hadn't made it already. grin

Leave ashawo work you must not end up like your mother please. There are NGO out there that take in girls like you and rehabilitate them. Don't be embarrassed give it a try the earlier you start the better for you.

I will put you in my prayers and your mom also. Hopefully she can get out of the trade and leave the remaining part of her miserable life without engaging in prostitution. What a sad life.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by Inyaky(f): 9:40am On Apr 09
dettolgel:

Ashawo kobo kobo I can see that your love-vendor finally release you for the weekend that was why you had the time to come insult your mom online thinking you are insulting me.

Are you doubting your paternity (this one wey you drag DNA enter the matter)- you are projecting ? It made sense since I advised you to talk to your mom it seems that discussion yielded fruit and now you are worried about your actual father.

Well since your mom admitted that she conceived you through her prostitution job, the problem is how many men exactly are you going to test your sample against? Girl this is a big one ooh. grin

I guess you will end up not knowing your real dad but even at that you can't replace your absentee father by sleeping with men for money. You will end up making the same mistakes your mom made, that is if you hadn't made it already. grin

Leave ashawo work you must not end up like your mother please. There are NGO out there that take in girls like you and rehabilitate them. Don't be embarrassed give it a try the earlier you start the better for you.

I will put you in my prayers and your mom also. Hopefully she can get out of the trade and leave the remaining part of her miserable life without engaging in prostitution. What a sad life.

Lol I see you know a lot more about ashawo like your prostitude mother, a thief thinks everyone else Is a thief, I don't sleep in Nairaland like you cos I have a job, I only come when I have little time to scroll through unlike you who sleeps here looking for who to sleep with like your ashawo mother, like mother like son, please go check your and start treatment for STDs before it kills you like you ashawo mother.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating by dettolgel: 12:21pm On Apr 09
Inyaky:

Lol I see you know a lot more about ashawo like your prostitude mother, a thief thinks everyone else Is a thief, I don't sleep in Nairaland like you cos I have a job, I only come when I have little time to scroll through unlike you who sleeps here looking for who to sleep with like your ashawo mother, like mother like son, please go check your and start treatment for STDs before it kills you like you ashawo mother.

Of course you can't sleep on Nairaland because you are busy doing ashawo work grin. Ashawo work does not leave you time to go online, you only go when there is down time grin

Today that you have down time, I strongly suggest you go have that your STI checked out and you should not forget to visit the NGO that rehabilitates prostitutes. You and your mom will strongly benefit from it. I am sure you will feel better and the fatherly affection you are trying to get through your prostitution will be resolved and you will go on to live a more fulfilled life rather than the life of cheap prostitute that runs in your lineage. You can change things for your future generation. It will be sad if your daughter joins in the trade, get help now and save your daughter's life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.