Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" (50612 Views)

Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / Tinubu, Atiku Hail Funke Akindele On 'A Tribe Called Judah' / ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by DeepSight(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21
Printme:
I don't need to read it again.

You said rubbish again just as I predicted.

Enjoy.
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Printme: 8:40pm On Jan 21
surgical:
Obama was raised by a single mother
if I say the chances that a Nigerian guy is a scammer is high, it doesn't mean all Nigerian men are scammers.

It doesn't mean all of them will be criminals. Take a seat please

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by deltateam: 8:42pm On Jan 21
Proserpina:
I have never loved nor will ever support single parenthood.

It's very rampant in Nigeria. On social media you'll find many of them looking for a God fearing man that will love them for who they are.

Once you marry a single mother, you have no reason to be jealous if she hooks up with her Baby Daddy.

Remember he'll always have her anytime he wants. It's messed up.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by deltateam: 8:45pm On Jan 21
Nitabb:
What about the irresponsible men that just pregnant those women and disappear? Can't them be held responsible too?

Were they raped? Did he force himself on them.

Let's not support nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by frankson1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21
123yes:
One of the best nollywood film ever produced in Nigeria. Kudos to Mrs Akindele. The famous Jennifer diary

"The Twin Sisters", "Gang of Lagos" and that cult movie Ramsey Noah acted are far better than the "Tribe of Judah".

The Tribe of Judah went well from the beginning upto the robbery incidence when they lose idea and from there, the movie was just any how.

Funke dey act sha.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by frankblinkz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21
Who wants the link ?
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by EEIA: 8:49pm On Jan 21
OZIOGU1:

Your list is not complete without KBJK grin
KBJK na new recruit? grin
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by frankson1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21
Scholace:
The inmates in all our correctional centres are they all raised by single mothers?

The level of cyber fraudsters amongst our youths and prostitution, are they also raised by single mothers?

The rapist, ritualist, kidnappers, pedophile, bandits etc are they all raised by single mothers?

I can always go on and on

They talk like children who grew up with both parents all turned out better people.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Shobizz(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21
alex2much:
Share the link lets watch too grin grin grin grin

https:///campuscreenmedia/3557
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Mayplays(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21
Many single moms raise sons to do what their own men back in the day refused to do for them, they emotionally manipulate their sons a lot and many men consider it normal

They raise these men to see them as god and have no respect for their fathers, other family members and women they marry

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Beautifulday: 9:05pm On Jan 21
Karleb:
Movies are for entertainment not lessons.

dey play

all movies has lesson attached to them. No information with lesson

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Beautifulday: 9:07pm On Jan 21
Karleb:

Why must we learn everytime?

Why can't we just enjoy this short life sometimes? undecided

Man is meant to improve every second and that improvement is hidden in the lessons he learns.

Nothing like enjoyment. You can find enjoyment in anything. It's a state of the mind.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Ashley86400: 9:07pm On Jan 21
DeepSight:

It is true that a father figure is very instrumental in the proper raising of a man, but bro, dont get it twisted - many single mothers have raised great men throughout history.
Leave OP na, make dem dey talk.
What about fathers that died or were just never there?

There is NO one way to raise a child.
Two perfect parents have raised future criminals/ Pychopaths/Wife beaters/ Prostitutes e.t.c
Same as single parents.
Just train your child, be a voice of reason to him or her and hope for the best- in the end it’s in your child’s hands how useful he/she will be in the society.

2 Likes

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by DeepSight(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21
Ashley86400:

Leave OP na, make dem dey talk.
What about fathers that died or were just never there?

There is NO one way to raise a child.
Two perfect parents have raised future criminals/ Pychopaths/Wife beaters/ Prostitutes e.t.c
Same as single parents.
Just train your child, be a voice of reason to him or her and hope for the best- in the end it’s in your child’s hands how useful he/she will be in the society.

Thank you!

Gbam!

Please I recommend the words in red bold to everyone here!

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Shobizz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21
We were raised by Mumcy
We grew up at Oshodi
3 guys & 4 ladies
None of us turn to be wayward.
You try nonsense, mama deal with you severely.

Times without number Mumcy go beat hell out of me say I dey play gamble (Baba Ijebu), I never for once visit there.

Game center. Mumcy burst me there times without number. Any single report from neighbors we are dead meat cheesy

The woman really try for our life
God bless her for me massively

2 Likes

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by DeepSight(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21
Shobizz:
We were raised by Mumcy
We grew up at Oshodi
3 guys & 4 ladies
None of us turn to be wayward.
You try nonsense, mama deal with you severely.

Times without number Mumcy go beat hell out of me say I dey play gamble (Baba Ijebu), I never for once visit there.

Game center. Mumcy burst me there times without number. Any single report from neighbors we are dead meat cheesy

The woman really try for our lives.
God bless her for me massively

Bless!

2 Likes

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by MadeMan01(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21
Nitabb:
What about the irresponsible men that just pregnant those women and disappear? Can't them be held responsible too?

The women chose the irresponsible men. It means they did not vet or screen the man they call irresponsible. They were not even responsible to demand the man marry them before giving him a child.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by etrange: 9:21pm On Jan 21
Incredible128:
With all due respect, I must say that this your analysis is a very foolish one, I wonder who even allowed this into front page... God! @ etrange, come and see analysis abeg 😂😂😂

Lol... I haven't seen the movie to know how he came to his conclusions. Also, I'm not sure what he intends to achieve with that analysis/advice. However, it's not uncommon for people to view or analyze situations, events, stories, movies, etc. through the lense of thier preconceived mindset. One doesn't need to be a philosopher to know that his so-called lessons are narrow and skewed towards convincing women to take things that men wouldn't touch with a six feet pole.

NL guys are always quick to advise women, but 99% of the time, this is always geared towards women widening the window of thier tolerance to accommodate more misgivings from men. I don't have any issues with tolerance provided it goes both ways, but that's hardly ever the case. The OP conveniently ignored the fact that a lot of women lose thier husbands due to domestic violence, cheating or even death. Is he now suggesting that these women should stick to thier husbands and take it all? Ok, let's assume he's only advising those "bad" ladies that leave thier spouses for the silliest reasons, why doesn't he, in that same breath, advise the men that kick out thier wives with thier actions? Why doesn't he tell them that thier children might suffer the consequences? Why doesn't he advise the men that mess around with the hearts of these single mothers just to "chop and go"? Why is he making it as these things are men's birthright and the women are the ones that have to alter thier ways to accommodate the nature of men? I mean, he just pointed out how mean some men can be, but it's the women he's advising to change.

Anyway, it's true that fathers play a big role in the lives of thier kids. This is not because a woman cannot bring the finance, sternness or authority the stereotypical man is known for but because raising a child is simply a difficult task for one person regardless of gender. However, we must never lose sight of the fact that a child raised by a single parent is better off than one raised in a violent home and in many cases, they do end up well. So sometimes, parting ways could be in the best interest of the kids.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21
Karleb:
trying to judge single mothers...?? Who said the children didn't do well... Success is relative by the way.. and for all five to Unite to save their Mum shows she did her best to bring them up.. we have seen folk's with father figures still amount to nothing

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by vikstandon(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21
DeepSight:

Thank you. Good question.

They are never the same thing or experience.
A widow brings up a child with love for the demised husband, and with the mindset not to disappoint him... or to prove a point to the relatives.

A single mother or single parent brings up a child with hate and brokenness.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by SSpeter(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21
Nitabb:
it takes an irresponsible woman to find an irresponsible man

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Discreet90: 9:28pm On Jan 21
miqos02:
Daniel regha is making money through such analysis on Twitter today and get paid by Elon musk for it.

Lol. So you are dabiel wannabe....kwontinu... don't go and find a decent job. The owner of the movie already made millions from it. You are there writing unreasonable epistles
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Adewale1603(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:
I'll rather watch Zootopia, frozen,Coco, Moana, Sing, ant bully, the croods, incredible, etc, than to watch any Nigerian nollywood
it's no doubt that all these above animated and musical fantasy movies you mentioned are great movies. But everything in life is all not about those all the time, get to also watch our own Nollywood movies, there are real life lessons you will learn from it that applies to us and our everyday life and experiences, compare to those animated movies.
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by okewumi: 9:40pm On Jan 21
I couldn't find the movie on Neflix?. Where can l watch plssss
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by fapcrook(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21
What of those boys raised to become useless fathers. Let’s train our boys too as they will become responsible fathers
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Karleb(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21
OGHENAOGIE:
trying to judge single mothers...?? Who said the children didn't do well... Success is relative by the way.. and for all five to Unite to save their Mum shows she did her best to bring them up.. we have seen folk's with father figures still amount to nothing

Of all the quotes, this is the most ridiculous one. cheesy

Weldone sir! grin
Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Uchesis: 9:56pm On Jan 21
We4all:

They are called 'widows', not 'single mothers'.
Arsenal and Gunners are the same club.

Na just the name dey different grin

A Widow is also a single parent (mother)

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Elegantspiker(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21
Karleb:
This man lacks artistic sense and appreciation.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Uchesis: 10:06pm On Jan 21
We4all:

Have you ever filled a form where it was stated to tick one of the following?
Single
Married
Divorced
Widowed

A single mother has never been married. A widow was once married. The difference is as clear as day.
Go to school, you no gree go

Now see the result

A widow who has a child and has lost her husband is a "SINGLE PARENT OR MOTHER"

Simple english una no dey understand.

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by rollywise(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21
That's d angle you view it from. Me, I saw it from the angle of a mother's love for her children. The way she was always shouting and screaming and running upandan when they enter trouble and making sure they don't enter another trouble, I knew she would soon fall sick. I remembered the suffering my mom went through for us not necessarily because there was no father. Her four sons were for one man but he was polygamous and absent. Never judge from afar my brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Biglittlelois(f): 10:40pm On Jan 21
tiswell:
na lie,no single mother(except widows) has raised any reasonable and psychologically stable male child.

The daddy issues will always reflect

So Obama had daddy issues?

Jeff Bezos had daddy issues?

1 Like

Re: What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" by Biglittlelois(f): 10:47pm On Jan 21
MuslimIgbo:

For the fact that women control access to sex, except in the rare cases of rape, woman will always take the blame and accountability for their sexual relationship mistakes.

You control access to sex
You also control and know what to do if you don't want to keep a pregnancy.
What happened to all the options? What happened to keeping your legs closed.
If you choose to spread your legs for irresponsible men (usually due to greed and stupidity) and allow them to IMPREGNATE you and you even went further into birthing the children, IT'S YOUR HEADACHE AND BUSINESS.

So in other words, you're blaming women for opening legs that led to pregnancy, so because a man is irresponsible, he should not be there for his kids, he is justified for being a deadbeat dad? It is the woman's fault that he's a dead beat? Cool, thanks for proving my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) / Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.