Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding (34415 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / For Singles Who Are Ready For Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by MrCork: 5:22pm On Jan 22
DyshApp:

👉Dyshus.

Kaiioi...Good news...I CAN FINALY DATE DJ COPY...am gonnnna be rich!!!! cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by kunleiky(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22
Nackzy:
Aunty try settle down or collect better fuch release endorphins so you can get yourself back, you're really worked up, you say and do a lot of shit on social media this days
E f'omo olomo le o
Don't bash my Pinky Cupcake o

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Bridget95(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22
This girl need to born for anybody before she reaches menopause.

Marriage is not her thing
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22
This girl is Depressed! Men i pity her sha...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22
saasala:

Enough of calling this girl names.

Cuppy is just one friendly girl who likes to enjoy herself and sees the good in everything. And she likes to play a lot.

So how is she mumu?

Ok..oooo pocket lawyer.....
"...she likes to play a lot".....make she dey play well ooooo.
By the way,how old is ds your play-play girl...?
Make she dey play ooooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by richie240: 5:37pm On Jan 22
It still doesn't guarantee whether the marriage will.last or not.

Men want respect aka submission - which is d average 21st - century woman's kryptonite.

Women nowadays are much more interested in the 'Mrs' title than the work involved in being a wife.

Whether this marriage will last or not is on her doorstep.
cool
YoungLionken:
A lot of girls are like DJ Cuppy; good life and a man to share it with. But you see, their ego and high taste standard is depriving them of such a privilege..

By nature, men are providers, women are homekeepers. Therefore, if a home would last or not, it depends on the woman..

In addition, I don't know but I see that guy as a gold digger ...
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by dazzlingd(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22
NSNO:
Omo OP bad oh!
"who is no stranger to failed relationships". grin

grin lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by DangoteIvy: 6:01pm On Jan 22
ednut1:
Men are now securing the bag. Marrying into rich families / babes with foreign passport 🤣🤣. Nobody wan suffer again o
Who not like better thing. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by BABANGBALI: 6:09pm On Jan 22
She is cursed and doomed

Abeg who is interested in adopting a 43 year old bouncing baby boy?🥲🥹😌😌
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by BABANGBALI: 6:11pm On Jan 22
YoungLionken:
A lot of girls are like DJ Cuppy; good life and a man to share it with. But you see, their ego and high taste standard is depriving them of such a privilege..

By nature, men are providers, women are homekeepers. Therefore, if a home would last or not, it depends on the woman..

In addition, I don't know but I see that guy as a gold digger ...
he is not a gold digger. He is a diamond digger

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Childish girl!

Childish how? Everybody can't be thesame. Sm1 will love her for who she is.
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by DMerciful(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22
Does not mean she isn't childish, she is!
jaxxy:

Childish how? Everybody can't be thesame. Sm1 will love her for who she is.
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Jan 22
Emaprince:
SMH

So all these ones are talking about is valentine and relationship. Women sef. They make it seem like their lives revolves around men. No serious issues that will impact the society positively to talk about, except things related to relationships

From same person that said men do not care about women's career impact less than a month ago. You suddenly remembered societal impact because you must sha attack.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Emaprince: 6:43pm On Jan 22
pocohantas:

From same person that said men do not care about women's career impact less than a month ago. You suddenly remembered societal impact because you must sha attack.
Of course we don't care about the money you make. You should understand the point I'm coming from. Unless you deliberately chose to act like you dont know what my post implied.

But look at women and all their discussions...it's always about relationship. Can't they worry about something else apart from relationship?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22
Emaprince:
Of course we don't care about the money you make. You should understand the point I'm coming from. Unless you deliberately chose to act like you dont know what my post implied.

But look at women and all their discussions...it's always about relationship. Can't they worry about something else apart from relationship?

Then allow them discuss what you care about.

Why are you so insatiable?? If they say they don't care about marriage, you attack. Now they are discussing how to hook you into marriage that doesn't favour you, you attack again. Nawa o!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Neddstark: 6:53pm On Jan 22
Kunle Remi don hammer 🔨
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by kushme: 6:54pm On Jan 22
obaidan:
If this babe likes marriage and love so much as she presents, it shouldn't be that hard for her to get herself a man.

I just wonder,too. Is she going to tell us that, all the guys she ever dated weren't good for her. I think she has some lousy traits in relationships..
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Raalsalghul: 7:00pm On Jan 22
pocohantas:

Then allow them discuss what you care about.

Why are you so insatiable?? If they say they don't care about marriage, you attack. Now they are discussing how to hook you into marriage that doesn't favour you, you attack again. Nawa o!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:06pm On Jan 22
What is the meaning if this rubbish thread?
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by olisaEze(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22
"The billionaire heiress, who is no stranger to failed relationships??" Op u're mad gan!! Asin she is a serial single! Dem no go kii person for dis NL!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Does not mean she isn't childish, she is!

what makes her childish?
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by DMerciful(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22
The way she has been behaving since she came into the scene. She plays too much for her age.

Her younger sister and elder sister have so much maturity.
jaxxy:

what makes her childish?
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by TimiRume(f): 8:00pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
The way she has been behaving since she came into
the scene. She plays too much for her age.

Her younger sister and elder sister have so much maturity.
It's that her childlike character that makes her the most endearing among her siblings. She is a vibe

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by DMerciful(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22
Nah...you guys play too much so you tends towards your kind
TimiRume:
It's that her childlike character that makes her the most endearing among her siblings. She is a vibe
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by TimiRume(f): 8:07pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Nah...you guys play too much so you tends towards your kind
Nothing like her but I like her
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by DMerciful(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22
Its ok
TimiRume:
Nothing like her but I like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by chidiokay: 8:24pm On Jan 22
ednut1:
Men are now securing the bag. Marrying into rich families / babes with foreign passport 🤣🤣. Nobody wan suffer again o

Just becos you heard Tiwi is related to Ote$, you berate Remi as an opportunist,
You think a modern independent woman will settle for a nobody, before now who knows Tiwi but all thanks to remi cuppy remember she has a cousin.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22
chidiokay:

Just becos you heard Tiwi is related to Ote$, you berate Remi as an opportunist,
You think a modern independent woman will settle for a nobody, before now who knows Tiwi but all thanks to remi cuppy remember she has a cousin.

where did i berate him I’m happy for him. Enough of men going to broke girls 😆
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22
Survived keeeh was there an attack on that wedding ground or what..
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by chidiokay: 8:49pm On Jan 22
ednut1:
where did i berate him I’m happy for him. Enough of men going to broke girls 😆

Do men really have a choice, you think a gurl like toke makinwa or mercy lambo will give an average guy a chance, women want men above them

Even if you land a rich babe, her money remains her money, for how long can a broke guy carry her load before breaking down
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by SAMBARRY: 9:02pm On Jan 22
Nackzy:
Aunty try settle down or collect better fuch release endorphins so you can get yourself back, you're really worked up, you say and do a lot of shit on social media this days
This your level of hared,biterness and envy you're masking under this your advice is really amusing o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.