Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) (56344 Views)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Dennisochampa: 4:38pm On Jan 22
When you dey open body down and dey Waka for where irresponsible people dey... Na werin you dey get be that... People see you as a sex object...
I'm sure you weren't approached at your work place or in your home.....
May God help this generation because soon.... Na only boobs and pants people go dey use Waka
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Pootle: 4:54pm On Jan 22
no evidence
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22
700k to disrespect urself and marriage?
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Nonexisting1: 4:58pm On Jan 22
She is into hookup and only subtly tell her customers that she is not cheap. This is common sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by 1972xy: 4:59pm On Jan 22
Prank !
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by jetson06: 4:59pm On Jan 22
She should have approached me.
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Hedonisco: 5:01pm On Jan 22
This nonsense 'content creation' menace has reached the point where a state of emergency needs to be declared.

Especially because a lot of dumb girls and boys actually believe this rubbish.
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 5:03pm On Jan 22
The way these ladies of nowadays take sex as...I do not understand
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Quebec91(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22
Abi na
Jabar2017:
She don do already,dis one na just to claim say she's responsible...
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by armadeo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22
fnep2smooth:
fake news

Obviously.

She's advertising
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 5:11pm On Jan 22
Let her go to mushin she will see a lot of men and women who will agree to sleep with her
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by 123yes(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22
Using you forRitual loading
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by AgbaDesigner(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22
700euro wink People dey make money sha
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Doctorfitz: 5:21pm On Jan 22
So she recorded the video and sent it to you to post it..or who recorded? From this angle the woman is recording not u the potential employee
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:26pm On Jan 22
CameroonPepper:
She still did it.
She's just posting the video so her people know where to find her incase.

I was there.
Swear with Ogun. But wait, how much is €700 in Naira
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Fkj2021: 5:28pm On Jan 22
Who video her? Abeg na skit joor because how the camera take come out. Dem plan am
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by tnerro1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22
COMPAQ:

How the currency of the transaction take dey important to this story smiley

If you study a fake story well, u will be able to point out things that don’t add up
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22
Marvieduke:
The lady requesting for such act is a disgrace if truly she meant it.....
Her man is already in on it too grin grin grin
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by FFIA: 5:40pm On Jan 22
Zonefree:
With the way things are going, na woman go end this beautiful world.
Beautiful world wey the very first woman end? Shuuuuuu wetin the worry you.

Abi uou don forget the story of the woman and her serpent padi?🙄
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Jan 22
Any nonsense just to trend.

Nonsense angry
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by CameroonPepper: 5:50pm On Jan 22
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Swear with Ogun. But wait, how much is €700 in Naira

At least N1m
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by edunaragold(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22
MajorOvakporaye:
There is nothing we won't hear in this Tilumbu's useless administration.
the day obi will become president,na me and u go first cost him papa wey born am,last tenor was buhari,now it's tinubu wey dey office jeje not knowing what is going on,I will insult the obi hennn, anything I will say this useless obi,and live goes on
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That is whole lot of money baby girl

Grab that shit and makes some damnn money

All ya gonna quote me and criticise me
But ain't scared Bring it on

Ya all be acting this holier than thou shit
I'm with you pal cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22
Marvieduke:
The lady requesting for such act is a disgrace if truly she meant it.....
Disgrace Keh? Is there anything like shame in Nigeria? When adults are killing kids because money, this one dey decent nah.
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22
Who made the video?

Fake as fk!
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Amtrak: 8:58pm On Jan 22
Dialpad:
How come I don't believe this, she sounds Chinese, they don't spend money like that.

Even if they wanted to have that done, with less than $50, a lot of naija girls will jump at the offer.

Who started the recording, how come they captured the beginning Lol

Truly, you have a highly active brain
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Jeshurun90: 10:25pm On Jan 22
I just hope this isn't a ritual!
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22
Zonefree:
With the way things are going, na woman go end this beautiful world.
na woman start am. So it's not new.
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Walz001: 4:50am On Jan 23
Am not supprise alot of things happen
And many more are still happening
Just keep ya head up
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:15am On Jan 23
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That is whole lot of money baby girl

Grab that shit and makes some damnn money

All ya gonna quote me and criticise me
But ain't scared Bring it on

Ya all be acting this holier than thou shit
You be fraudster na ... So am not surprised
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by HRMK: 9:13am On Jan 23
THAT IS CALLED: party!
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24
Adewale1603:
Can only sleep with the lady, but the man nah, I hate gay shit, totally irritating and disgusting, God forbid
Can only sleep with the man, but the lady nah, I hate straight shit, totally irritating and disgusting, Satan forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What is the Colour of Love? / Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.