Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) (56399 Views)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by femi4: 3:54pm On Jan 22
Marvieduke:
The lady requesting for such act is a disgrace if truly she meant it.....
Threesom.e is a goal now
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by bdon12: 3:54pm On Jan 22
billionman:
These things happen off the radar in our cities.
U dey mind dem.i and my gf hav done it.na poor man dey worry abt big man problems.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Johilo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22
I believe she did it anyway... The way country hard sef if na me i no mind
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22
Can only sleep with the lady, but the man nah, I hate gay shit, totally irritating and disgusting, God forbid
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by bdon12: 3:56pm On Jan 22
Dialpad:
How come I don't believe this, she sounds Chinese, they don't spend money like that.

Even if they wanted to have that done, with less than $50, a lot of naija girls will jump at the offer.

Who started the recording, how come they captured the beginning Lol
My point exactly...dem offer u 700 euros to join married man n wife for party n u dey complain.d last time i did wit my girl it was 150k we paid d extremely beautiful babe we both liked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by seguno2: 3:56pm On Jan 22
APOPTOSIS:
I'm not surprised.
Most Foreigners/Diasporans are adventurous & eventful, therefore I'm not perplexed.
IF you have ever boarded a cruise ship in diasopra for weeks you would know such is highly possible.
On a cruise ship harboring 3000 passengers, life is seen completely different and most tourist couples take a part of cruise life with them as they disembark.

How many cruise ships have you boarded
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Ballzproblem2: 3:58pm On Jan 22
illuminutty:
I don see strippers Dey knack husband and wife for Ocean Blue VIP. Not once, not twice, not thrice, not.... The last one, I was touching the woman breast as her husband was spanking the ass of the girl that was riding me. Lagos is wild af.
lies
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by polite2(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22
She is a lesbian
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by bentenny(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22
Wait ohh...so a random chick after admiring you now says she would like you to have a 3sum with her and her hubby and you are politely declining and shining teeth with her🙄🙄

Imagine a guy offers such request to me....no matter the occasion,nah my stern facial expression go make am disgracefully walk away.....what nonsense!

I won't be surprised if she actually did the 3sum with them!
Some chilling gists I get from friends in Lagos about what some ladies do just to survive is terrible!
Nah wa ohh
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22
bentenny:
Wait ohh...so a random chick after admiring you now says she would like you to have a 3sum with her and her hubby and you are politely declining and shining teeth with her🙄🙄

Imagine a guy offers such request to me....no matter the occasion,nah my stern facial expression go make am disgracefully walk away.....what nonsense!

I won't be surprised if she actually did the 3sum with them!
Some chilling gists I get from friends in Lagos about what some ladies do just to survive is terrible!
Nah wa ohh

Educate us na!
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by buJu234: 4:06pm On Jan 22
If not a stage thing, u think that lady will come for amount.. almost 1million naira o for jst 3some..

3some that some naggas pay max. 15-30k per babe.

Come on.. it was a stage skit oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by otipoju(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22
Marvieduke:

It's really more common than you think.

As a teenager over 25 years ago I heard this was how some of our people survived in Italy precisely.

It's called cuckolding
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by bentenny(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22
COMPAQ:

Educate us na!
😂😂
Travel there and see!
Also attend occasions or go to a gym!
Them full there!
Crazy world!🙂
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22
otipoju:

It's really more common than you think.

As a teenager over 25 years ago I heard this was how some of our people survived in Italy precisely.

It's called cuckolding

I met a guy a t a club who said he hustles as a male runs guy on codedruns. He mentioned that he has slept with a man and his wife before.

Same guy said he's also slept with 2 girls before. Two ladies invited him to come Bleep them both

Dunno why folks are here forming like this stuff doesn't happen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by illuminutty: 4:13pm On Jan 22
Ballzproblem2:
lies

If that makes you sleep well tonight.
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jan 22
Marvieduke:

true but she would not have such boldness if she didnt have a husband of like mind
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22
BOSSkesh:
Let me not talk if not I’ll be banned

Check my signature for free stuffs!!!!
abi na grin
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 4:19pm On Jan 22
My ex use to import super fine gals from abroad for us to share.

Proper stuff
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:19pm On Jan 22
Marvieduke:
She wants to please her man
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22
bentenny:

😂😂
Travel there and see!
Also attend occasions or go to a gym!
Them full there!
Crazy world!🙂

Lol, na Lagos i dey o. Don't mind me. Of course I know crazy things girls do, but of course we hear about new things everyday.

I just heard recently that the reason a lot of our girls go to Dubai is for 'poo' parties.

Apparently its a thing in Dubai, where rich men invite girls over to their villas and have parties where feaces (hence the name poo) will be smeared over the girls, while they strip and dance.

How crazy is that!!?? But trust Naija girls na. If its for $10k, they'd gladly do that. And be forming they have a Big God!!
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Kilometres: 4:20pm On Jan 22
Normal things.

My girlfriend dey even arrange her own friend join
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:21pm On Jan 22
She looks interested for such disrespect
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by aquapure: 4:22pm On Jan 22
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by ekelebeXstunner: 4:23pm On Jan 22
She’s using the story to market herself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by richie240: 4:24pm On Jan 22
CameroonPepper:
She still did it.
She's just posting the video so her people know where to find her incase.

I was there.
I won't doubt this bcus I know d way d average female reasons.
The typical woman will spill the beans even if she agreed to do d ugly deed.
She be like "cynthia, can u imagine Musa - that ugly dwarf asked me for a 'short-time' for 500k?", but will leave out the part where she AGREED to do it. In their small minds they feel we can't put 2 and 2 together.

Women!
grin
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22
MajorOvakporaye:
There is nothing we won't hear in this Tilumbu's useless administration.
Tilumbu 😂😂
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by bentenny(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22
COMPAQ:

Lol, na Lagos i dey o. Don't mind me. Of course I know crazy things girls do, but of course we hear about new things everyday.

I just heard recently that the reason a lot of our girls go to Dubai is for 'poo' parties.

Apparently its a thing in Dubai, where rich men invite girls over to their villas and have parties where feaces (hence the name poo) will be smeared over the girls, while they strip and dance.

How crazy is that!!?? But trust Naija girls na. If its for $10k, they'd gladly do that. And be forming they have a Big God!!
😳😩🤢🤢
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 4:29pm On Jan 22
BOSSkesh:
Let me not talk if not I’ll be banned

Check my signature for free stuffs!!!!
Lol
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22
bentenny:

😳😩🤢🤢

Lol...hahaha me sef don shock you with wettin me i don hear smileysmileysmiley

Don't ever underestimate Nigerians as our love for money:

ritual killing
organ harvesting
kidnapping
corruption
yahoo. yahoo
adulterated drinks
adulterated medicines
classic prostitution
runs
hook up

These are all symptoms of a country that has traded its values for the love of money!!
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by meolaniyi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22
This very common. Twosome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.