Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (17700 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

Shut up!!!

You ignoramus!!!

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:24pm On Jan 22
casualobserver:

First of all I never voted for Buhari. I have said this many times if you check my post history. I had enough sense to know that a man's antecedents amatter and i was old enough to be alive when Buhari was head of state. i said it at the time that the Anti corruption Buhari was a military man, he cant fight corruption as a civilian who was brought to power by corrupt politicians. I also said I was old enough to remmeber hiow he destroyed the conomy then. That said, i will still maintain that while he did not dissapoint and he messed up the economy and did not fight corruption, he did more for infrastructure than any president or head of state since shagari. facts dont lie.

unlike you I use my brain, i see what a man has done and i can project his future. what Obi did not do as a governor of a homogeneous state for 8 yrs he will not magically develop the brain or capacity to achieve as president of a diverse country like Nigeria.
Infact, Peter Obi was a failure. Internet never forgets. They are only trying to white wash him. Tribal things.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:24pm On Jan 22

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:24pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

For reasons best known to you, you think I care about Tinubu or APC LMAO. He was an excellent Governor in Lagos and that's about it.

Really!
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by gigabyte13: 3:25pm On Jan 22
Awon online terrorist.....
Headless mobs and her grandpatron had spoken.
Awon Gbajue

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Pandora man who invested his state resources in his family business
Thief
After all we dodged the bullets

You didn't dodge any bullet. You only signed an agreement to suffer. Chronic ignoramus.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:26pm On Jan 22
Bobloco:

Really!
Yes he was. The trade zone alone, no other comes close. And I am not even talking about how Lagos excelled when he was governor compared to the military era before him.

Anyway, this thread is not about Tinubu.

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:26pm On Jan 22
Image123:
Gbajue. Kidnappers and police atrocities ran amok under your 8 year watch abi na sleep in Anambra. You are not a news agency so stop lambaring your followers, comparing yourself to news. Do your work as an influencer in the South East instead of shielding criminals because they are your tribesmen.

Shut up!!! Shameless ignoramus. It was Peter Obi that bombed Ibadan. Orue!!!
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Zeebuy: 3:26pm On Jan 22
Dennisochampa:
No you're not but the way you and your supporters go about it is scary and leaves alot to he desired...
Makin it look like a do or die affair just to rule 9ja is not the right way....
Imagine some of your supporters even going as far as verbally abusing anyone who doesn't support the obi movement.....
Well Sha... Obi will never rule 9ja....

Next election I'm going to vote Tinubu so the suffering will continue.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 3:27pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Yet yoj support a confirmed drug lord, identify thief, certificate forger and Lagos govt looter

I supported Tinubu because he is the best of the 3 and so far I do not regret it and if anything he has justified my vote and i happy I did. IF you dont want people to support Tinubu provide someone better. Dont bring someone who is himself corrupt but has no track record of acheivement and think we are brain dead like you.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Zeebuy: 3:27pm On Jan 22
Honestey:
Obi shouldn't have said this, read between the lines you can't help but feel this man is actually happy that the country is in this bad situation and that's not a presidential material personality for me.

And the one who said "power is grabbed by force" is presidential material to you.

Clowns
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Workch: 3:28pm On Jan 22
opera1:
But they are very aggressive and tend to constitute nuisance at times
The criminals we are fighting don't understand peace. The looters in Abuja and the idiots supporting them don't know the language of diplomacy.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Obainomilano: 3:28pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.
hahahha u never see suntin very soon...we go activate shege promax u still dey see garri to such Na I'm make u get strength to dey yarn tribalistic rubbish when the country dey for gbege
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22
What indices of development has Tinubu improved for you to say so far he is better than his two predecessors?
casualobserver:

I supported Tinubu because he is the best of the 3 and so far I do not regret it and if anything he has justified my vote and i happy I did. IF you dont want people to support Tinubu provide someone better. Dont bring someone who is himself corrupt but has no track record of acheivement and think we are brain dead like you.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:32pm On Jan 22
Ironbull:
Oga it's you and obidients the worst Nigeria problem

But I assure you and obidients will cry taya, presidency you will never get it and Nigeria will rise again as God Iive.
I will rather vote a cat than vote Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:32pm On Jan 22
Obainomilano:
hahahha u never see suntin very soon...we go activate shege promax u still dey see garri to such Na I'm make u get strength to dey yarn tribalistic rubbish when the country dey for gbege
Zero tribalism found in my post. You ignored the dude shouting Ibadan, SW, bomb blast and all sort of rubbish to point out tribalism in my post when there is none. LMAO.

Shege promax is what Obidients desire for Nigeria. You people are very wicked. That alone is a big problem. You hate Nigeria and any good news about Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:35pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

Yes he was. The trade zone alone, no other comes close. And I am not even talking about how Lagos excelled when he was governor compared to the military era before him.

Anyway, this thread is not about Tinubu.

I am just laughing at you, bro.

Lagos didn't excel during the Lateef Jakande era, and Lagos didn't excel during the Buba Marwa era.

So Lagos began to excel when Tinubu became governor. There were no lagos before Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 3:36pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
What indices of development has Tinubu improved for you to say so far he is better than his two predecessors?

1. we are not wasting money of fuel subsidy, so there is more money for the government.

2. we are not subsidizing forex, so it is harder to forex roundtripping

This country has been going downhill since I was a child, you dont fix the rot overnight. it is brain dead people the kind who become obidient who think you can fix a problem like Nigeria overnight. that you ask that question shows your level of intelligence and why you are an Obidient.

what makes you think (i know thinking is alien to you people) Obi will be better than Atiku or Tinubu..because he buys petrol himself? Please show us what his lasting legacies at Anambra are.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:38pm On Jan 22
Bobloco:

I am just laughing at you, bro.

Lagos didn't excel during the Lateef Jakande era, and Lagos didn't excel during the Buba Marwa era.

So Lagos began to excel when Tinubu became governor. There were no lagos before Tinubu.
I was not old enough during Jakande's era. Buba actually tried a little, but the only thing he is remembered for was operation sweep and direct labour agencies.

When Tinubu was done in 2007. OMG! Mllenium schools, multiple agencies (LAMATA, LAWMA, LASEPA, e.t.c infrastructure development - excellent, IGR boosted by around 400%, multiple free trade zones e.t.c if I was to score them, Marwa would be scored 20% while Tinubu will be scored 95%. That's how wide the gap was between the two of them.

Thanks to God for bringing us Tinubu and Fashola. Lagos was a big giant mess prior to Tinubu's era.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 3:38pm On Jan 22

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22
These are not indices of development. I can help you with some

Standard of living(per capital income)

Poverty numbers

Corruption perception index

Number of out of school children

Maternal mortality

Infant mortality

Exchange rate

Inflation rate

Education

Availability of constant power and pipe borne water etc

So which one has Tinubu improved versus Buhari and Jonathan?

casualobserver:

1. we are not wasting money of fuel subsidy, so there is more money for the government.

2. we are not subsidizing forex, so it is harder to forex roundtripping

This country has been going downhill since I was a child, you dont fix the rot overnight. it is brain dead people the kind who become obidient who think you can fix a problem like Nigeria overnight. that you ask that question shows your level of intelligence and why you are an Obidient.

what makes you think (i know thinking is alien to you people) Obi will be better than Atiku or Tinubu..because he buys petrol himself? Please show us what his lasting legacies at Anambra are.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:42pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

I was not old enough during Jakande's era. Buba actually tried a little, but the only thing he is remembered for was operation sweep and direct labour agencies. When Tinubu was done in 2007. OMG millenium schools, multiple agencies (LAMATA, LAWMA, Lasepa, e.t.c infrastructure development - excellent, IGR, free trade zones e.t.c if I was to score them, Marwa would be scored 20% while Tinubu will be scored 95%. That's how wide the gap was between the two of them.

Then ask questions.

No government in the history of Lagos State can be compared to the government of Jakande in terms of infrastructure.

Don't believe the lie being told by Tinubu and his minions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22
Counter Obi's statements with your own facts!
Is Nigeria safer?
Is the economy better?
If a family can be kidnapped from a military estate in Abuja,then we should all be heavily worried!
This ain't politics!
Those who are attacking Obi know he is saying nothing but the truth but because their meal ticket is tied to the miserable stipends that fall from their paymasters table,they keep attacking until kidnappers come to their doorsteps!
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 3:43pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
This is not said by any judicial panel or anticorruption agency but just one person who probably don't like Obi.

Thats what you wanna believe?
Same for Tinubu as well. He has never been found guilty by any court of law, corruption agency, or any judicial panel. But you are just one person that doesn't like Tinubu. Kiss the truth.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:44pm On Jan 22
Bobloco:

Then ask questions.

No government in the history of Lagos State can be compared to the government of Jakande in terms of infrastructure.

Don't believe the lie being told by Tinubu and his minions.
LMAO. Well Jakande was Awolowo's boy. The Lagosians love Awolowo, Jakande and also love what Tinubu did to the state.

Okay best governors in Lagos: Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola. I guess you are happy now.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 3:45pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
These are not indices of development. I can help you with some

Standard of living(per capital income)

Poverty numbers

Corruption perception index

Number of out of school children

Maternal mortality

Infant mortality

Exchange rate

Inflation rate

Education

Availability of constant power and pipe borne water etc

So which one has Tinubu improved versus Buhari and Jonathan?

BS. You are an Obidient, you have been brainwashed, you do t have the capacity for intellectual engagement. I asked you to list his legacies in Anambra. Please check the dictionary for the meaning of legacy first.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:46pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

LMAO. Well Jakande was Awolowo's boy. The Lagosians love Awolowo, Jakande and also love what Tinubu did to the state.

These were selfless leaders

Can you compare them to the current crop of buccaneering power and common wealth grabbers we have at the moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by qtx(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

Oga leave story, wetin him talk na true abi na lie? That is all we want to know.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:47pm On Jan 22
Bobloco:

These were selfless leaders

Can you compare them to the current crop of buccaneering power and common wealth grabbers we have at the moment
That's why I said PDP, LP, APC, NNPP are one and same. You see, we are talking the same thing, but I will take the best we can have even among the failures, and that's definitely not Peter Obi. He is the worst of them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by christistruth01: 3:50pm On Jan 22
They are the Black Version of Adolf Hitler's Nazis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Sambisa Forest / I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari / It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.