Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Married Women Committing Adultery - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Committing Adultery (6078 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Obierika(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23
Spe23:

I only want to make the world a better place. How would you feel if your wife is sleeping around?

You still have not answered the question.

Did you ever catch the woman with another man in a compromising position before concluding that she was cheating, just because you saw a condom in her locker?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by marsup: 2:01pm On Jan 23
It swings both ways.
And that's because, the world has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 2:46pm On Jan 23
Obierika:

You still have not answered the question.

Did you ever catch the woman with another man in a compromising position before concluding that she was cheating, just because you saw a condom in her locker?!

Check the post well. Probably, the subordinate has.
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 2:51pm On Jan 23
BigDickProblems:
How on earth will a man with self respect and high self esteem stoop so low to sleep with a married woman? Omo, thinking of sleeping with a married woman can make me vomit 🤮. Not to talk of the real act. Disgusting!

Only low self-esteemed men can do this shit.

Such men are actually attracting evil and curses on themselves.
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 8:09am On Jan 24
eazzzy1:
Ever heard of family planning? Sighting a condom is not proof of adultery.

You might be right. What about those married housewives discussing how they sleep around with other men? And their husbands would think they have good wives at home.
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by AntiTerrorist: 8:17am On Jan 24
Spe23:
'My married female boss at work forgetfully left her locker unlocked while going out. I checked the locker and found a male condom there.'

I overheard my neighbours married women discussing how they sleep with other other men one day. I felt sad.

Why do some married women commit adultery? Do they forget their wedding vows or what? Don't they have conscience? Don't they know there would be repercussions?

Your private parts that God gave you to give exclusively to your husband, you share them like souvenirs! Why? cry
Because they have nothing to fear. Most of them will not even use condom. If pregnancy comes, they pin it on their husband.

We are living in a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 8:21pm On Jan 24
AntiTerrorist:
Because they have nothing to fear. Most of them will not even use condom. If pregnancy comes, they pin it on their husband.

We are living in a wicked world.

It's a terrible thing
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:29am On Jan 25
Qatar2022:

Why can't you do the bashing yourself

Parasite leave me alone
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by iLegendd(m): 10:16am On Jan 25
Spe23:
'My married female boss at work forgetfully left her locker unlocked while going out. I checked the locker and found a male condom there.'

I overheard my neighbours married women discussing how they sleep with other other men one day. I felt sad.

Why do some married women commit adultery? Do they forget their wedding vows or what? Don't they have conscience? Don't they know there would be repercussions?

Your private parts that God gave you to give exclusively to your husband, you share them like souvenirs! Why? cry

A woman can never see herself as being at fault when it comes to sex. They have 5 people to blame.

1. The Devil
2. You
3. Rape
4. Alcoholic/drugs
5. God (He promised to forgive sinners)

So, the above is why she cheats. She'll blame one of them to exonerate herself. Pleasure for them, blame for one of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:38am On Jan 25
nowadays that's just a daily life, God have mercy

bring your assignments

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 11:43am On Jan 25
Ekeneegwu:
The same energy used to condemn women should also be directed to their male counterpart .. they both took the same vows

Some women sleep around before getting married. When they eventually get married even to innocent husbands, they continue with their wayward lives. cry
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by edimaan: 8:41pm On Jan 25
Spe23:

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:25am On Jan 27
Very bad but this era of the world it's just a daily life style, God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 4:12pm On Jan 27
Mrvictorwrite:
Very bad but this era of the world it's just a daily life style, God help us all

cry
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27
What about married men that sleep around?
Abeg leave women matter oh, if you know what some of these women are facing, you won't blame them for getting orgasm outside.
Most of the guys here saying bullshit have slept with someone's wife, intensionally.
Any man who has ever cheated on his wife should keep mute when she reciprocates.
Make una rest this matter.

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by imagrg(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27
Always mind your business.
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 5:19pm On Jan 27
imagrg:
Always mind your business.

We all need to speak out to make world a better place. You don't wait till your wife starts sleeping around.
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 9:13am On Feb 09
Whatisurproblem:
Like if you are offered $50k you will not do it.

If I'm offered $1million dollars, I wouldn't do it!

There are many decent women out there that wouldn't do it no matter the offer or the condition.
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Quality20(m): 9:20am On Feb 09
If a woman wants to revenge her husband's shege,d man gonna b so shocked or even die
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 9:23am On Feb 09
Orgasmgiver123:

Abeg leave women matter oh, if you know what some of these women are facing, you won't blame them for getting orgasm outside.

Is it not better to leave the marriage if they cannot cope instead of sleeping with other men outside?
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by yeslollipop(f): 1:22pm On Feb 09
Men are polygamous in nature. She is simply helping another man fulfill his polygamous role. Sorry wink
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 12:10pm On Apr 03
A married nursing mother came to visit one of my neighbours who is her boyfriend, 2 weeks after giving birth. She lied to her husband that she wanted to go and visit her mother.

I heard the boyfriend telling someone that he regretted having sex with her that day. According to the boyfriend, her husband had not started having sex with her after the childbirth. The boyfriend was the one that opened the door after the childbirth. She started bleeding after the sex with the boyfriend. The body the husband was trying to protect, someone outside is busy smaching it.

Adultery two week after childbirth!

Why? cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? / See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) / Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.