Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? (22759 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by freshandsoft: 8:45am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

People who doesn't drink are mostly prone to depression and anxiety....
The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
I disagree with you.... alcohol actually cases depression. Talking from experience and you can also do your research

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MentalCase98: 8:45am On Jan 23
There are. The Bible mentions some. But as with most vices, it’s often abused by man.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Kelvinofficial: 8:45am On Jan 23
The first bottle is for health, that’s the reason for the comment “to your health gentlemen, cheers” 🍻

The second bottle is for enjoyment, that’s why we rub our tummies while drinking!

The third bottle is for the road, wise men go home. “Good night gentlemen, gotta rise early to go to work”

The fourth bottle is for talking “you see, when Chimaroke was governor, men na we get this Enugu that time”, walahi, we drink sir”

The fifth bottle is for shouting, “my friend don’t tell me what I know, na we waka for Aso rock, who know you”?

The sixth bottle is for “call the police before this bastard go break person head” na so fight don’t start ooo!!

Abeg all of una, my fellow Beer palour citizen 🍻 , make we suffrey lalo the beer this washmorning because he who drinks and run away, lives to drink another morning!!

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by munavi: 8:45am On Jan 23
Just to feel high cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by udatso: 8:45am On Jan 23
On the long run, NONE
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Olatunji1929: 8:45am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
shayo master sighted!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by hydrogen1: 8:45am On Jan 23
[b][/b]BENEFITS OF ALCOHOL

Show of affluent
Early invitation of cancer
Health degeneration
Highness: you will be acting far away from reality
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by KingMack(m): 8:46am On Jan 23
Everyone jus dey claim holy holy 😏

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by daveP(m): 8:46am On Jan 23
Benefit?

NONE!!!!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by rapheal5(m): 8:46am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth
You are wrong, I don't drink and I don't do any of those things you mentioned. I have friends who can't survive without drinking everyday and they do all the things you mentioned above.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by cenaman(m): 8:46am On Jan 23
If you're a man and you re not doing of following, you don't womanize? you don't smoke, you don't drink alcohol, you don't gamble my brother check urself u no normal....
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Spe23: 8:46am On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

Cancer
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by dust144(m): 8:46am On Jan 23
Reduce frequent night urination
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Aklee4994(m): 8:47am On Jan 23
gfelo:
Any time I sip alcohol I always thanking God and bless the first person on earth to produce alcohol, he is the best inventor.

With alcohol you think right, alcohol is far better than drug, I don't smoke, I don't do drug but you see alcohol forever I will sip it.
is even better to be a smoker than taking liquor 🥃 because smokers are of consciousness than drinker...I swear with my whole life them done poison ☠️ me and person drink 🍺 before Na only God Grace say make I no loose guard 💂‍♂️ myself that very day.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by cenaman(m): 8:48am On Jan 23
MrPresident1:
1 Timothy 5:23
Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.
my guy my guy grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by achimendy(m): 8:48am On Jan 23
ivolt:

Very dumb submission.
Actually, campaigns to ban alcohol were spearheaded by woman
because drunk men are a danger to their wives and children.

It is the other way around, you ignoramus.

It is almoist impossible to find a womanizer who doesn't drink.
Drinking is like a lifeline or motivation for womanizers, they drink, then womanize,
that is the pattern.

Louder pls, so the ignorant mofo can understand.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by achimendy(m): 8:50am On Jan 23
Spe23:

Cancer

Hahahaha 😂😂

Ma nigga 👍
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:51am On Jan 23
Nackzy:
Na my friends own dey surprise me pass no matter how hungry and broke you are, they will never dash you money rather they can buy alcohol worth 50k for you, stupid motherfuckers, any friend that tells you let's eat first b4 we drink is a good friend
run from them

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by itsene: 8:51am On Jan 23
It tastes your life down SLOWLY.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by KingDash09(m): 8:51am On Jan 23
Comrade🍻
Nice2023:
Beer is my favourite but I can never drink without food.

Never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by KingDash09(m): 8:52am On Jan 23
How? You be doctor
itsene:
It tastes your life down SLOWLY.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by ufuosman(m): 8:52am On Jan 23
Nackzy:
Na my friends own dey surprise me pass no matter how hungry and broke you are, they will never dash you money rather they can buy alcohol worth 50k for you, stupid motherfuckers, any friend that tells you let's eat first b4 we drink is a good friend
U need adjust

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Rinoxy: 8:52am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth
People who DON'T drink.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by saviourGeorge: 8:53am On Jan 23
Party no dey sweet without alcohol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:53am On Jan 23
wediehere1:
Peter Obi May have reasons why he established Ogogoro company

It is better than operating terrorism company

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by achimendy(m): 8:54am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth

Try and see your doctor, you medical attention asap.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by McLizbae: 8:54am On Jan 23
Alcohol is anaesthetic and a bit antimicrobial. In good amount, it's therapeutic.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by ufuosman(m): 8:55am On Jan 23
adesegun121:

No be fight na question
d guy take am personal 😂😂😂😂
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by rowland545(m): 8:55am On Jan 23
post=128079860:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!!!

But we confirm this is fake.
We don't know why people are doing this to Yes Daddy. cool
We have to set the fact right ✅️ as we always do at dem MANNA cool
#BeLikeDemManna
so which record did u now set
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by rajiedreez: 8:57am On Jan 23
None
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by BabaOfLagos: 8:58am On Jan 23
alfredilly:
It gets you so high that you feel on top of the you feel on top of the world

You were probably drunk when you made this comment.

Hence your repetition of words.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by tochez24(m): 8:58am On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

Alcohol has no benefits that has been medically or scientifically proven⚠️

Excess consumption of alcohol over a long period of time like heavy drinkers can disrupt your mental capabilities and also lead to serious medical conditions like diabetes, liver disease, heart and kidney problems or even DEATH.

However, given the over all health complications that can come from taking alcohol, most adult HUMANS in this world still take alcohol occasionally like my very self😫😫

Majority of us take alcohol moderately so we can forget our worries for a moment and relax our nerves.... Life is hard my brother😪

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. / NAFDAC Exposes Dangers Of Prolonged Use Of Paracetamol / 156 New COVID-19 Cases, 189 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 4 - (3145 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.