Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? (22835 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by OZIOGU1: 8:36am On Jan 23
I don't drink

I don't womanize

I don't smoke

I have no answers to your question

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Workch: 8:36am On Jan 23
None. Absolutely none.

As a matter of fact, the risk outweighs the benefit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Workch: 8:37am On Jan 23
Olachase:
i think is has is own benefit if not

why did Jesus turn water into wine undecided undecided
Well, that story most likely didn't happen
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:37am On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

AN AVERAGE NAIJA GIRL VALUE 200 AIRTIME MORE THAN 2000 NAIRA CASH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by YoungLionken(m): 8:37am On Jan 23
No single benefit..

Otherwise: waste of money, arousal of anger/evil-mindedness, negative effect on body organs, partial loss of senses;insensitivity, intoxication; this is the part I find most amusing and annoying, like how do a full grown adult starts misbehaving like a child after getting drunk is supposed to be given special study...

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Cti28(m): 8:38am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

People who doesn't drink are mostly prone to depression and anxiety....
The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth.
Pure lie in fact the lie stinks

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by seguno2: 8:38am On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

Dutch courage and useless bragging rights that is not worth the money spent on alcohol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by GO0dharddick: 8:38am On Jan 23
Nackzy:
Na my friends own dey surprise me pass no matter how hungry and broke you are, they will never dash you money rather they can buy alcohol worth 50k for you, stupid motherfuckers, any friend that tells you let's eat first b4 we drink is a good friend

Use your brain and cut such friend off. Limit them or cut them off completely

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by ussv: 8:38am On Jan 23
NO BENEFITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Olachase(m): 8:38am On Jan 23
Workch:
Well, that story most likely didn't happen
how did you mean didn't happen
buh you believe the world will come to an end

cus he is coming again like a thief in the night
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by gloryman91: 8:39am On Jan 23
Sins and Chaos.

Evilness
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by kunyeo(m): 8:39am On Jan 23
Bolabadmuss:
It gets us high and give us confidence

So drinkers have low self esteem.Now I understand

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Workch: 8:39am On Jan 23
Olachase:
how did you mean didnt happ
There's no evidence that water can change to wine, there's evidence that it cannot.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Smartjeezy01(m): 8:39am On Jan 23
It gives man joy.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Faposky95: 8:39am On Jan 23
free friendship......
male gossip enhancer......
that figurine and yet bitter bout - lips and the hole
what a high...............
easy to buy the relationship........
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by gfelo(m): 8:39am On Jan 23
Any time I sip alcohol I always thanking God and bless the first person on earth to produce alcohol, he is the best inventor.

With alcohol you think right, alcohol is far better than drug, I don't smoke, I don't do drug but you see alcohol forever I will sip it.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Jan 23
1 Timothy 5:23
Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41am On Jan 23
Paraman:
This is like asking what guys benefit in fvcking olosho
why u change ur talk

Hater

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Thomthom(m): 8:41am On Jan 23
Benefits hmmmm ... Let me just say he dey give me mind to talk all my mind, if u like make e pain u but I don tell you my mind.. Omo confidence to address course mate back then.. I dey finish speech when I take just one bottle.. he go just make me calm in a way... But anything anything 2 or 3 bottle that one na when with guys
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Olachase(m): 8:41am On Jan 23
Workch:
There's no evidence that water can change to wine, there's evidence that it cannot.
then means the world is not coming to an end
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by jhydebaba(m): 8:41am On Jan 23
datola:
I wonder o! I even heard the thing is bitter.

I'm sure you didn't hear well grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by cenaman(m): 8:41am On Jan 23
OZIOGU1:
I don't drink
I don't womanize
I don't smoke
I have no answers to your question
you don't gamble too?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42am On Jan 23
It gives initial joy to suppress ur sorrows in life and it's better than a woman. A bottle don't get jealous when u open another one

Life no too hard. Drink responsibly

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Seunpapa65: 8:43am On Jan 23
In water there's bacteria but in beer there's freedom....... Centineo qoute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Olat4421: 8:43am On Jan 23
U go forget ur sorrow. But after ur eyes don clear u go come later face it🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by ivolt: 8:43am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.
Very dumb submission.
Actually, campaigns to ban alcohol were spearheaded by woman
because drunk men are a danger to their wives and children.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...
It is the other way around, you ignoramus.

It is almoist impossible to find a womanizer who doesn't drink.
Drinking is like a lifeline or motivation for womanizers, they drink, then womanize,
that is the pattern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:44am On Jan 23
Walahi my nigga, when taken responsibly, alcohol saves fro many unnecessary worries, especially in this shitthole called country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MimiSheWrote(f): 8:44am On Jan 23
Cold.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Fearyourcreator: 8:44am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
Werey ni e

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by owem19(m): 8:44am On Jan 23
Ezi
post=128079860:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!!!

But we confirm this is fake.
We don't know why people are doing this to Yes Daddy. cool
We have to set the fact right ✅️ as we always do at dem MANNA cool
#BeLikeDemManna

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by achimendy(m): 8:44am On Jan 23
adesegun121:

Some friends are like that undecided too bad

How do you keep such people as friends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands / What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? / Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.