Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? (22837 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by OZIOGU1: 8:58am On Jan 23
cenaman:
you don't gamble too?

Sorry bro i don't, is just a matter of principle, but i can tell you that, my life is boring.

My life after work is to stay with kids and wify till we all retire to bed...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by justmi1: 9:00am On Jan 23
myweb:
Same question I honestly want to find an answer to, I'm 40+ and I've never like drinking. I was pressured by peers during my university days which made me started to drink but deep down, I hated myself for tasting it. Well, later I just have to accept who I am. In fact, it got to a point, I was questioning if I was okay for not drinking when everyone else does...very odd, but I love the way I am now more...
Don't feel odd; the future would tell; health wise

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by freshandsoft: 9:00am On Jan 23
Nothing other than getting you high and bold and also causing you much damages.

I drink alcohol till now but sometimes i think cannabis is far better than alcohol in terms of health though i don't take cannabis and didn't think i will ever take it unless i have alot of money for maintenance.... Truth is i hate myself when i take alcohol especially when am drunk but i still take it even though i really want to stop. The thing is if you are not taking alcohol please don't but it you are talking already try and stop before getting addicted or always take little and make sure you eat before taking any alcohol no matter how little the amount. Funny thing is most people hyping alcohol is good here nor go fit even withstand 3 to 4 bottle of strong alcohol but na them they loud pass.... Alcohol still remains my regret...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Kevineleven(m): 9:01am On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

It can make your mind relax thereby reducing psychological stress
It can boost your mood positively and help you fit into the spirit of any festive social gathering or occasion.
It helps you sleep better at night.
Just don't drink to much of it or get addicted.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Prokaryote: 9:01am On Jan 23
If you hate what I like, na your problem, if I hate what you like na my problem... Research shows high percentage of people that takes alcohol easily forgives and let's go off issues while a high percentage of non alcoholics tend to be wicked and hash in decision making.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Edoreborn: 9:01am On Jan 23
Nothing my people,,I drink a lot and when I do I lost my senses..I drank last weekend and my body is still full of alcohol..No sincere friend in a beer joint,,they come close to u because of what u can offer...At some point even steal from u..As I am now,,am considering suicide cos d way I spoke wt my wife n pple are that good to me last 3 days..I talked under d influence..pls stay away from it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Workch: 9:03am On Jan 23
Olachase:
then means the world is not coming to an end
I can't see the correlation between that and this
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:03am On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

Op the answer is nothing but pain, bitterness and sorrow

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by histemple: 9:06am On Jan 23
datola:
I wonder o! I even heard the thing is bitter.

You heard?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by kay29000(m): 9:07am On Jan 23
Hmm
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Olachase(m): 9:09am On Jan 23
Workch:
I can't see the correlation between that and this
then make the conversation end there
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Demigod22: 9:11am On Jan 23
A man who has learned the art of sipping wine and enjoying the feminine company of beautiful ladies, has mastered the Art of enjoying life.

If you need explanation or benefits before doing everything in life, then you are living a boring life. Life should be spontaneous and fun. Don't always live by rules.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:11am On Jan 23
wediehere1:
Peter Obi May have reasons why he established Ogogoro company

@seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

This is tribalistic comment

He should be banned for life

Nairaland must be cleanse from irresponsible people like this

Enough of tribalism on nairaland
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Okortor: 9:14am On Jan 23
Ajeh..... That confidence it gives can never be underrated!.... Only when u get high, u will have the guts to call a president to speak to him, someone u will naturally not have the mind to call with clear eyes
Bolabadmuss:
It gets us high and give us confidence
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by okpukpu(m): 9:17am On Jan 23
Alcohol is a gift from the gods to Mankind

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Procarpenter: 9:21am On Jan 23
Is good for cold weather just to keep warm

I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet and I’m giving out 20% discount on all my work. contact me through my signature below call or whatever. Call or WhatsApp…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by obailala(m): 9:21am On Jan 23
Wine (or beer or spirit) makes the heart merry!

In the right quantity, a good drink gets me excited, bubbly and I become a more interesting and cheerful person to be around. It also helps me think and strategise better, and lest I forget, it improves confidence.

In summary, good wine helps to awaken a better version of myself.

Obviously, all of the above wouldnt work for everyone. For some others, wine gives them a shitty and depressing feeling. So it's different strokes for different folks!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Nerogee(m): 9:21am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

People who doesn't drink are mostly prone to depression and anxiety....
The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
A simple question, what's are the health benefits in consuming alcohol? Why insult the op?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by wediehere1: 9:22am On Jan 23
Kinzo0917:

@seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

This is tribalistic comment

He should be banned for life

Nairaland must be cleanse from irresponsible people like this

Enough of tribalism on nairaland
dey play
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Jocdon(m): 9:25am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
RUBISH
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by DeepSight(m): 9:27am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger

. . . . E.g: Adolf Hitler.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by correctyourself(m): 9:28am On Jan 23
adesegun121:

No be fight na question

Abi ooo grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Bluntemperor: 9:29am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth

Your pure Truth na garbage!
Depression and Womaniser kill you there!
Look at a drunken guillotine, running his mouth anyhow,to justify inexcusable errors of life!
The question is what have you gained from alcohol?
Since my youthful age,I don't drink, neither smoke nor womanise and I thank God for my life and my Family,don't do any!
Please,tell us something else, instead of corrupting our Young ones!
' the way a man thinketh,so he is' says the Scriptures!
If you don't know is demonic to be engrossed in alcoholism,then too bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Chikel20000(m): 9:30am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth
u didn't answer d question...u just were beating round d bush
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Nteogwuija(m): 9:32am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth

It's ur opinion and not fact. I don't drink and yet I don't exhibit any of the things u mentioned.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:38am On Jan 23
The only alcohol I drink is WINE (red or white)...

I don't take anything outside of wine...

I fit take spirit (whisky/brandy) if the environment warrants it... But this is once in a while...

I never tasted spirit this year, that shows how seldom I take it...

I really don't know what is in beer that some people can drink a crate of it in one sitting... I'm actually not understanding at all...

What's in beer?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by uuzba(m): 9:38am On Jan 23
Prokaryote:
If you hate what I like, na your problem, if I hate what you like na my problem... Research shows high percentage of people that takes take alcohol easily forgives forgive and let's let go off of issues while a high percentage of non alcoholics tend to be wicked and hash in decision making.
You're the one that read the research, yet your English is terrible.
So what kind of badly written bulls1t research did you read?

Anyway, drunk people tend to be jovial to certain degrees.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by hopepitex: 9:38am On Jan 23
u de whine
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by maasoap(m): 9:42am On Jan 23
Paraman:
This is like asking what guys benefit in fvcking olosho
No, you're wrong, it is not the same thing. Google will help you to understand the benefits of sex, not just for guys but also for women
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by freshandsoft: 9:44am On Jan 23
Edoreborn:
Nothing my people,,I drink a lot and when I do I lost my senses..I drank last weekend and my body is still full of alcohol..No sincere friend in a beer joint,,they come close to u because of what u can offer...At some point even steal from u..As I am now,,am considering suicide cos d way I spoke wt my wife n pple are that good to me last 3 days..I talked under d influence..pls stay away from it..
This is what am saying.... And once you become addicted it becomes a part of you.
This is one reason am finding it difficult to stop it... I just regreted the day i ventured into alcohol.

Now my goal is to reduce by alcohol intake; drink once or not atall in a week and always eat before and after drinking...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by beamed: 9:46am On Jan 23
Chai . . . Nonsense question but answered nonsensically by a no-sense unnatural naturalman providing warped answers.

All your reasons are trademarks of drunks.

naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Jan 23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands / What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? / Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.