Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? (22829 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Aklee4994(m): 9:47am On Jan 24
freshandsoft:
If it is cannabis,to some extent i will agree with you but you see that thing called cigarette... I will rather become a drunkend messing around than be a cigarette smoker; smoke cigarettes is one of the most dangerous harm one can do to his/her health...
I couldn’t agree more with your assertion
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Aklee4994(m): 9:49am On Jan 24
gfelo:
That one ďey but beer sweet o

I swear bending your elbow no sweet reach better Canadian loud

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24
Lingudy:

How does this correlate sir grin shocked

Dem know
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by vrlegends: 6:21am On Jan 25
Moderate alcohol intake may have potential cardiovascular and cognitive benefits, but excessive consumption poses serious health risks, including addiction and impaired judgment. It's crucial to drink in moderation, if at all, and the availability of alcohol testing devices emphasizes the importance of responsible drinking.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Dshocker(m): 11:22am On Jan 26
mrrandomguy:
The drinkers' sorrows go away for a few hours, after which it returns with more force.

Alcohol is like a fuel, which, through the gateway of the mouth, propels demons and evil spirits into one's body, spirit and soul. It reduces once spiritual resistance to zero level. Thus, compromising one's spiritual defenses against the forces of darkness. Watch what you put into your mouth! Jesus can save you no matter how addicted you are to alcohol. Jesus can deliver you from that evil spirit called Jonny walker. Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.

Guy stop this thing, wetin concern alcohol and spirituality?

Omo, religion has really dealt with us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands / What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? / Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.