Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? (22775 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Mummiesboy: 9:48am On Jan 23
Workch:
There's no evidence that water can change to wine, there's evidence that it cannot.
Is like the two of you have taken 2 bottles each of beer
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Bestbrain123(m): 9:49am On Jan 23
naturalman pos: Nonsense question.

People who doesn't drink are mostly prone to depression and anxiety....
The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
I DOUBT YOUR TRUTH if you look at your definition religious. what you spaw is actual non_sense.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Indispensable85(m): 9:51am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth

This can only emanate from an empty brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by maasoap(m): 9:51am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth

You failed to answer the question and tell us the benefits of alcohol, which may even of course exist. Instead, you went on ranting about how non drinkers are this bad and that bad. Na your type dey write 10 pages of "answer" to a simple question and still score zero grin grin grin
The simple truth alcohol MAKES PEOPLE LOSE THEIR COMMON SENSE in most cases

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Indispensable85(m): 9:52am On Jan 23
Nothing positive about alcohol. It can only damage your organ in the long run.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Paraman: 9:52am On Jan 23
maasoap:

No, you're wrong, it is not the same thing. Google will help you to understand the benefits of sex, not just for guys but also for women
Google will also help you to understand the benefits of alcohol, not just for men but also for women.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Edoreborn: 9:52am On Jan 23
freshandsoft:
This is what am saying.... And once you become addicted it becomes a part of you.
This is one reason am finding it difficult to stop it... I just regreted the day i ventured into alcohol.

Now my goal is to reduce by alcohol intake; drink once or not atall in a week and always eat before and after drinking...
Yes u av to eat before u put that thing in ur mouth..Ok lemme tell what they did to me last Friday in a joint they know me n how I used to buy drinks n foods..I was aving 40 thousand in my trouser,,I don't know how I slept off around 6pm..These pple took my phone n money,, though they gave me back the next day,,but they've removed some money..Thank God I got my phone back

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by freshandsoft: 9:53am On Jan 23
Aklee4994:
is even better to be a smoker than taking liquor 🥃 because smokers are of consciousness than drinker...I swear with my whole life them done poison ☠️ me and person drink 🍺 before Na only God Grace say make I no loose guard 💂‍♂️ myself that very day.
If it is cannabis,to some extent i will agree with you but you see that thing called cigarette... I will rather become a drunkend messing around than be a cigarette smoker; smoke cigarettes is one of the most dangerous harm one can do to his/her health...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Paraman: 9:53am On Jan 23
EmekaBlue:
why u change ur talk

Hater
I don't understand you please

What am I hating on?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by maasoap(m): 9:55am On Jan 23
Paraman:
Google will also help you to understand the benefits of alcohol, not just for men but also for women.
Alcohol is not good for your health, not at all. Your liver is at higher risk and diabetes too. Not to talk of draining you financially
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Countersam(m): 9:56am On Jan 23
Nackzy:
Na my friends own dey surprise me pass no matter how hungry and broke you are, they will never dash you money rather they can buy alcohol worth 50k for you, stupid motherfuckers, any friend that tells you let's eat first b4 we drink is a good friend
Aswear the friends I have in Mopol zone, Ajah are like this. Once you come out in the morning as early as 7am you can drink till night, no one will offer you food. I always escape to eat at home and rest, but once I am out again we will drink till night... With or without money you must high

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Paraman: 9:58am On Jan 23
maasoap:

Alcohol is not good for your health, not at all. Your liver is at higher risk and diabetes too. Not to talk of draining you financially
Drinking moderately is not harmful to the health.

There are people who have died while fvvcking. Some people contact STD through sex.

I drink, but do so in a moderate way.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by ejimatic: 9:58am On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

Alchol in moderation say 1or 2 bottles is good health wise. People however alchol and even during on credit!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Waffarianman(m): 9:59am On Jan 23
Me and achohol no relate anywhere I go 1 bottle is ok for me... I choose life
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by uuzba(m): 9:59am On Jan 23
Bluntemperor:

Your pure Truth na garbage!
Depression and Womaniser kill you there!
Look at a drunken guillotine, running his mouth anyhow,to justify inexcusable errors of life!
The question is what have you gained from alcohol?
Since my youthful age,I don't drink, neither smoke nor womanise and I thank God for my life and my Family,don't do any!
Please,tell us something else, instead of corrupting our Young ones!
' the way a man thinketh,so he is' says the Scriptures!
If you don't know is demonic to be engrossed in alcoholism,then too bad!
There;s nothing wrong with drinking alcohol.
But it is wrong to overdrink it and get drunk.
People have been drinking alcohol since forever.
Jesus Christ came and helped converted water into wine for a wedding feast. And people praised his wine as the best.
Wine is fermented grapes.
At his last supper, he drank wine with his disciples.
During his life pharisees even thought he was drinking too much wine.
John came neither eating nor drinking and they said he is possessed.
The Son oh man came eating and drinking and they said, look at him a drunkard a gluten....

First process of wine making is to crush the grapes with feet.
Then leave the juice to ferment. Fermentation produces alcohol which is the wine itself.
We don't have grapes here in Nigeria. It is not our culture to produce wine.
Grapes grow fine in Greece, Italy, France.. Cold climates. It is their culture over there.
They plant and squeeze grapes as easily as we plant and squeeze cassava for garri over here.

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by freshandsoft: 10:00am On Jan 23
Edoreborn:
Yes u av to eat before u put that thing in ur mouth..Ok lemme tell what they did to me last Friday in a joint they know me n how I used to buy drinks n foods..I was aving 40 thousand in my trouser,,I don't know how I slept off around 6pm..These pple took my phone n money,, though they gave me back the next day,,but they've removed some money..Thank God I got my phone back
You are lucky... Next time when you want to get high to that extent; make sure it is indoors probably in your home where you can be safe with your belongings.
I have a friend who lost his expensive phone twice because of this kind of highness,though it was not alcohol; he is into drugs... These things actually have no gain but all thesame something must kill a man...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by freshandsoft: 10:02am On Jan 23
Countersam:

Aswear the friends I have in Mopol zone, Ajah are like this. Once you come out in the morning as early as 7am you can drink till night, no one will offer you food. I always escape to eat at home and rest, but once I am out again we will drink till night... With or without money you must high
Which mopol zone; I mean place of location...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Babsolala: 10:03am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Your response seem to come from a place of envy. Feels like you are trapped in a lifestyle which you hate, a lifestyle you desperate wish to quit but cannot get out of, so you are so pissed off with those who are not trapped in the same system as you are.

Imagine the very vile words that you used to describe people that do not drink.
I know a lot of them and they are nothing close to the description that you have given. Change your circle of friends (or maybe your mentality).

It's OK for you to drink, if you wish to. But do not ridicule those who don't.
The fact that you drink don't mean that you are a bad person. And the fact that they don't, don't mean that they are saints.

Learn to live and let live.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Zealoy(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
Alcohol is life, no life without a little Alcohol
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by qtguru(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
When I used to drink, I just enjoyed being sober and light headed. I dey overthink for Africa so being drunk was something I used to enjoy, till stopped drinking.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Edoreborn: 10:06am On Jan 23
freshandsoft:
You are lucky... Next time when you want to get high to that extent; make sure it is indoors probably in your home where you can be safe with your belongings.
I have a friend who lost his expensive phone twice because of this kind of highness,though it was not alcohol; he is into drugs... These things actually have no gain but all thesame something must kill a man...
Honestly,,am on bed now begging d alcohol to leave me.. Couldn't eat for three days because no appetite and my hands are shaking...My problem now is my good friend that I spoke with under d influence.. Didn't what I called him for cos he has refused to pick my calls n ds is unlike him..A very good friend for that matter.. Alcohol destroy things,,it may be good for some pple due to ur circle of friends...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by LillyandDaisy: 10:09am On Jan 23
mrrandomguy:
The drinkers' sorrows go away for a few hours, after which it returns with more force.

Alcohol is like a fuel, which, through the gateway of the mouth, propels demons and evil spirits into one's body, spirit and soul. It reduces once spiritual resistance to zero level. Thus, compromising one's spiritual defenses against the forces of darkness. Watch what you put into your mouth! Jesus can save you no matter how addicted you are to alcohol. Jesus can deliver you from that evil spirit called Jonny walker. Call upon the name of the Lord and be save.
Stop saying what you don’t know
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Pins(m): 10:14am On Jan 23
For me any drink without alcohol I don't like it and can't take it and that is just me and am still very healthy and ok.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Edusouls(m): 10:25am On Jan 23
myweb:
Same question I honestly want to find an answer to, I'm 40+ and I've never like drinking. I was pressured by peers during my university days which made me started to drink but deep down, I hated myself for tasting it. Well, later I just have to accept who I am. In fact, it got to a point, I was questioning if I was okay for not drinking when everyone else does...very odd, but I love the way I am now more...
ooo ur missing a lot, beer is life
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by myweb(m): 10:33am On Jan 23
Edusouls:
ooo ur missing a lot, beer is life

I really wish I can but..... I don accept my reality
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by finallybusy: 10:34am On Jan 23
Somebody just turned eighteen. All these born in 2006 children, sef. Nairaland’s population gets younger while I only add in years.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by spencekat(m): 10:37am On Jan 23
Highness
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by benqo01(m): 10:39am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth

Bro you lied I don't drink and I don't even do any of those things you mentioned
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by spencekat(m): 10:42am On Jan 23
munavi:
Just to feel high cheesy
End of discussion!!!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by spencekat(m): 10:43am On Jan 23
itsene:
It tastes your life down SLOWLY.
Na so grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by spencekat(m): 10:43am On Jan 23
According to my then room mate in the university, it gives direction. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Sleekfingers: 10:44am On Jan 23
datola:
I wonder o! I even heard the thing is bitter.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But to be sincere, how many sweet beverages can you drink? Before Jedi Jedi sets in...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth / Child Treated For HIV At Birth Remains Virus-Free Years After Final Treatment / Age, Menopause Can No Longer Stop Women From Having Babies —IVF Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.