Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k (7186 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gainman: 8:32am On Jan 24
Gerrard59:

It is not. She travelled between two states. If it were in Calabar, it would have been lower. Anyway, it tells you that there is an overwhelming demand for sex by Nigerian men, and they pay for it.
are u a lady or a guy. Because d way u are supporting d lady I don't understand
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gainman: 8:33am On Jan 24
Gerrard59:

Men have always paid for sex na. I don't know why you people believe that sex is free.
I just see dat u be mumu
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by bdon12: 8:39am On Jan 24
peanutbutterr:
practicing christian wey dey do hookup
Lol this gender will not kii us.she was xpecting big money
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Olawade24: 9:08am On Jan 24
Ishilove:
Where has shame gone to in this generation? Someone with family members sat down to openly declare that she traveled all the way from one state to the other to have intercourse with a stranger for 150,000. Now the said stranger has come out to clarify the financial terms of their 'transaction'.

What is happening to our society??! When did it all start going downhill?

And you think she had a family in the first place.

Come to port Harcourt in artillery you will see strangers sleeping under the fly overs, do you think most of them have families because in the middle of the night they do pick pocket and steal phones from passers by, I don't think such people have families.

That's why to have a stable society will must shun this baby mama and baby papa stuff because is akin to a failed society most of the people like that are victim of this baby mama and baby papa stuff and when the single parents couldn't cope everybody goes south and there you have it a failed society.

Better just thank God for where you are and for your family.

Otilor. angry
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 9:22am On Jan 24
Rickmann:

It's men that keep promoting this hookup thing amongst ladies.
Like wtf will a guy pay 40k for sex. So no lady wants to work agan?

This is sad.
I swear very bad
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 9:23am On Jan 24
Gerrard59:

Men have always paid for sex na. I don't know why you people believe that sex is free.
Are we supposed to be paying? No be the same enjoyment? Men na problem to men
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by richie240: 9:34am On Jan 24
LowKeyManny:
40k for kpekus. For one night. Smh.
Can u imagine.
That 40k is even somebody's monthly salary o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Bigseven(m): 9:38am On Jan 24
Practicing Christian keh 😂 😂
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 9:39am On Jan 24
Phabulous4:
From what you wrote they had a discussion about her rent before she came or at some point, which was why she demanded 150k. Your guy knew he wouldn't give her that amount of money but find something for her 40k. Your guy is probably who she says he is. A user!
You must be joking. Would you yourself give her 40k? Stop talking nonsense abeg, my guy never did her wrong, he kept his word by giving her money, something even her family members couldn't do, her friends couldn't do. Bro leave the guy
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by richie240: 9:40am On Jan 24
Myrepublic:
People pay more.. And those that pay more don't even go pass one round.. The amount is why every girl is now into it.. Alot of men are very stupid, when it comes to sex..
If only they know that what they lose (physically and spiritually) in discharging into her hell-hole is by far more than the money, nobody go tell them b4 they zip up.
cool

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by richie240: 9:43am On Jan 24
dominique:
Practicing Christian aside, so all the hustles she listed in her bio cannot pay ordinary 150k rent? She has to risk her life and travel interstate to collect rent money from a stranger in exchange for sex? Na who dey born this kain pikins edakun? Na somebody serious girlfriend or even fiance be this o.
You be woman, u suppose know how d average woman dey reason: she can have 3 million in her account, yet risk it all just to bag the 150k awoof.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by sageb: 10:35am On Jan 24
Ishilove:
Where has shame gone to in this generation? Someone with family members sat down to openly declare that she traveled all the way from one state to the other to have intercourse with a stranger for 150,000. Now the said stranger has come out to clarify the financial terms of their 'transaction'.

The sad reality 😔
Imagine if the guy is a ritualist, by now the news would be " A young lady missing".
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gerrard59(m): 10:44am On Jan 24
lordnkem000:

Are we supposed to be paying? No be the same enjoyment? Men na problem to men

https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria

I already explained it here; the existence of testosterone makes me demand for sex more than women. That fuels a demand, and since women are the only providers, economics takes over. There is nothing like free sex o. Only handsome men have the chances of getting sex for free, and I am sure you are not handsome, and neither am I.

cc: Gainman
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 10:49am On Jan 24
Gerrard59:

https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria

I already explained it here; the existence of testosterone makes me demand for sex more than women. That fuels a demand, and since women are the only providers, economics takes over. There is nothing like free sex o. Only handsome men have the chances of getting sex for free, and I am sure you are not handsome, and neither am I.

cc: Gainman
If by handsome you mean rich then I am not, but if it's physical beauty then i am game handsome, very handsome
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gerrard59(m): 10:56am On Jan 24
lordnkem000:

If by handsome you mean rich then I am not, but if it's physical beauty then i am game handsome, very handsome

It is men who are actually rich that pay for sex without complaining. Anyone who complains about paid sex, in my opinion, does not have money. If you are physically handsome, you should be getting enough sex and stop lamenting whether women enjoy it or not. My classmate in Lagos gets sex for free (not hookup) every weekend. He is even tired. He does not pay a kobo. In fact, he turns down girls who offer sex for a fee..
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by stanliwise(m): 10:59am On Jan 24
Tallesty1:
You do realize that the money that I earned without your input and how I chose to spend it is completely not your business?

So why all this rage? Take it easy on yourself, son; you might just give yourself unneeded high blood pressure.

Having beggars or neighbors in need doesn't stop me from reaching out to outsiders if I have the means. Neither of them is entitled to my money. You call her a stupid girl, but the truth is that if her stupidity weighs 2.5k, yours will weigh between 2.2 and 2.3kg.

This is 2024; people reach out to those in need in other countries. You have no idea about the things I have received from people whom I do know and may never meet.

Not everybody is holed up in a snake pit like you.
You’re pathetic is all I can say. Your kind would be learn the hard way from manipulators.

Your sense of good is twisted
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 11:04am On Jan 24
Gerrard59:

It is men who are actually rich that pay for sex without complaining. Anyone who complains about paid sex, in my opinion, does not have money. If you are physically handsome, you should be getting enough sex and stop lamenting whether women enjoy it or not. My classmate in Lagos gets sex for free (not hookup) every weekend. He is even tired. He does not pay a kobo. In fact, he turns down girls who offer sex for a fee..
I never told you I was complaining or lacking sex, I'm just being neutral and unbias about the situation, it wasn't like this before. The risein hookup is alarming and many girls are getting so lazy to work. Imagine getting paid 40k for one night, times it by 30days bro. Na wa
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Odebayo4010(m): 11:18am On Jan 24
Exceed15:
I wished she didn't go online. Now see the repercussion. Her face everywhere.

Her face don go far

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On Jan 24
stanliwise:

You’re pathetic is all I can say. Your kind would be learn the hard way from manipulators.

Your sense of good is twisted
Worry about yourself sir.

I am fine
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gerrard59(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24
lordnkem000:

I never told you I was complaining or lacking sex, I'm just being neutral and unbias about the situation,

Well, sex has never been free. Almost every man pays for sex at a point.

it wasn't like this before.

Poverty. The rise in poverty leads to social breakdown, with women resorting to sex work and men to criminality.

The risein hookup is alarming and many girls are getting so lazy to work.

Blame men who patronise them. No demand, no supply. The men who pay these girls like this thread have preek like you and me. You don't want hookup to continue? Stop paying these ladies, and the industry would crumble.

Imagine getting paid 40k for one night, times it by 30days bro. Na wa

You appear envious, which is fair enough. Many young men, even here on Nairaland, have confessed how they would have gone into hookup if they were females. That said, no sex worker has sex every day for one month straight. Sex work is real work o. It is energy-sapping, mentally draining and can be physically scathing. The body, mind and soul have to recover after a night's work. Also, basic women's biology of menstruation prevents a one-month straight sex work. Mind you, this 40K is not possible daily for the reasons I listed. As a result, business-minded sex workers (sex work is a business) stick to few clients who pay 40K for a night rather than have many clients who pay 20K.

It is better to have three steady clients who pay 40K. If each patronises thrice per month, that is 120K. When she adds it to what she makes from a regular job, that could be almost 200K. Now, if all the clients patronise her twice per month, that is 240K per month. Please note that for this to continue realistically, she has to be in either Lagos, Abuja and maybe, just maybe, Port-harcourt. Benin is another close contender. Outside these places, it is not common to be paid 40K for a night, and it is not reoccurring. The rare cases come from moneybags who visit that state, a sporting/political/business/musical activity which attracts outsiders.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24
Ishilove:

when the internet became the cheapest tool for people with no moral scurpple to access.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.