Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k (7184 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Sirhush(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23
Only God knows who is saying the truth here. But the guy no do well for paying 40k for a night. O wrong now

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Olawade24: 1:19pm On Jan 23
I just called the girl and immediately I told her she is more popular than Obama now on nairaland she switch off her phone grin

Shame wa kill her.
She has a very dilapidated accent also. Tufiakwa for soakway born troway girls cheesy
Lord have mercy cos practicing Christian don't turn olosho overnight.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by EbenezerTriumph: 1:30pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
Practicing christian hmm, let her keep deceiving herself.
ode, why you no suport your gender this time around
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by KingDash09(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23
Baba you sef see am
This mumu girls no wise
peanutbutterr:
practicing christian wey dey do hookup
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by EbenezerTriumph: 1:31pm On Jan 23
Olawade24:
I just called the girl and immediately I told her she is more popular than Obama now on nairaland she switch off her phone grin

Shame wa kill her.
She has a very dilapidated accent also. Tufiakwa for soakway born troway girls cheesy
Lord have mercy cos practicing Christian don't turn olosho overnight.
call am as per say you no get work abi?
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by EbenezerTriumph: 1:39pm On Jan 23
dkidd:
Lol... See profile. Why is it that all these runz girls their sm profiles are always similar, if they're not blogging/ writing they're running an imaginary shop taking orders and selling Godknowswhat or they're cooking and making home deliveries and why they always like to associate with God/ Jesus on their profile beats me. Its no longer Jesus baby or God's favourite girl and the rest na practicing Christian now grin

And op why cast her phone number na
the girl also caster the guy in her initial thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23
ZaRuleOfLaw:

I called her number to get more information but it's switched off. I'll keep trying.
Okay please do
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23
Obierika:

Are you the Orjiako Emmanuel in question?
Why the question?
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by marsup: 1:57pm On Jan 23
Only people with poor/ wayward upbringing will be this shameless.
Where are their parents/ relatives?

Oh Lord have mercy!
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23
dominique:
Practicing Christian aside, so all the hustles she listed in her bio cannot pay ordinary 150k rent? She has to risk her life and travel interstate to collect rent money from a stranger in exchange for sex? Na who dey born this kain pikins edakun? Na somebody serious girlfriend or even fiance be this o.
I swear
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23
Sirhush:
Only God knows who is saying the truth here. But the guy no do well for paying 40k for a night. O wrong now
Honestly the guy is a simp. Told him so myself. Person wey 3-5k don run am but you pay 40k for one round.. that girl belongs to the street

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by honour7: 2:37pm On Jan 23
phorget:
150k for hookup? people are just so heartless.
Even the young man that claimed he paid 40k is also heartless, how can you give olosho 40k just for one night?🤷‍♂️ The same olosho will still say men are scum even after achieving everything she has through men.

E just weak me, money done dey grow for tree wey you go just give person 40k like that for 10min sex
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by IamAsiri: 2:37pm On Jan 23
lordnkem000:

Honestly the guy is a simp. Told him so myself. Person wey 3-5k don run am but you pay 40k for one round.. that girl belongs to the street

That means you know the guy in question and you are trying to help launder his image. Why would he invite a lady (if it was truly the case as you said) from another state down to his own state for hookup? Did he expect the 40k to cover the transportation to and fro and also pay for the hotel bill? Even if you believe he was supposed to pay 3-5k grin for the job🙄 ...
This life don spoil sha. Imagine sleeping with strangers in the name of hookup! (This admonition applies to both men and women).
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by DivinegiftofGod: 2:39pm On Jan 23
I said it! I said it that only a hook-up girl will the mind to visit a stranger for the first time and sleep with him.

Na wa o.. una no dey hear

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Olawade24: 2:41pm On Jan 23
EbenezerTriumph:
call am as per say you no get work abi?
Are you one of them?
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23
IamAsiri:

That means you know the guy in question and you are trying to help launder his image. Why would he invite a lady (if it was truly the case as you said) from another state down to his own state for hookup? Did he expect the 40k to cover the transportation to and fro and also pay for the hotel bill? Even if you believe he was supposed to pay 3-5k grin for the job🙄 ...
This life don spoil sha. Imagine sleeping with strangers in the name of hookup! (This admonition applies to both men and women).
Yeah I do, the girl tried to lie against the guy and when I saw it I had to contact him personally and get the truth. He said he gave her 40k because of sympathy and really wanted to do more later in the week by that time she would've been back in calabar but she shocked him by going online to defame him. He said she does hookup and her puna is so wide and deep I just dey laugh. Me i don't do hookups

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by IamAsiri: 2:48pm On Jan 23
lordnkem000:

Yeah I do, the girl tried to lie against the guy and when I saw it I had to contact him personally and get the truth. He said he gave her 40k because of sympathy and really wanted to do more later in the week by that time she would've been back in calabar but she shocked him by going online to defame him. He said she does hookup and her puna is so wide and deep I just dey laugh. Me i don't do hookups

Did he pay for her T.fare down and the hotel bills? If not, that's wrong. I understand that what the lady did too was very wrong, though she might have been unreasonable and thought he took advantage of her.
The fact that some ladies are sex workers does not mean that they don't get taken advantage of and it doesn't mean that they deserve to be taken advantage of either.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23
IamAsiri:

Did he pay for her T.fare down and the hotel bills? If not, that's wrong. I understand that what the lady did too was very wrong, though she might have been unreasonable and thought he took advantage of her.
The fact that some ladies are sex workers does not mean that they don't get taken advantage of and it doesn't mean that they deserve to be taken advantage of either.
He gave her 40k bro, does that look like taken advantage to you? He didn't pay her T.fare but he gave the hotel 8k before he left, he showed the debit alert to me. Bro the girl is unreasonable and very greedy

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by BreconHills(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
What is funny? I know this is what most of you want to see so you can mock religion.

You don't need to defend the indefensible. She isn't a Christian simple. Matthew 7:21-23

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by flokii: 3:08pm On Jan 23
She earned 40k just like that in one night.. when people are working tirelessly to earn 20 - 30k a month.
How will these girls leave ho0kup/prostituti0n when guys pay this much and even much more for sex.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gggjhhj: 3:45pm On Jan 23
Practicing Christian got me
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23
flokii:
She earned 40k just like that in one night.. when people are working tirelessly to earn 20 - 30k a month.
How will these girls leave ho0kup/prostituti0n when guys pay this much and even much more for sex.
That's the problem o, it made them have this entitlement mentality that men must pay
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by sukar886: 3:52pm On Jan 23
Practicing christian in hook up way, u get luck say en no cut off ur head... Shameless thing
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by sukar886: 3:54pm On Jan 23
Sirhush:
You no well, so make en give en life savings before en go do well abi, na ur type the give woman 200k, while mumsy the suffer

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by LeeSmart: 3:56pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
What is funny? I know this is what most of you want to see so you can mock religion.
Not mocking the religion but the lady claiming to be an adherent of the religion ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Seunpapa65: 4:02pm On Jan 23
Myrepublic:
Mini importer grin Importer of dicks

Practicing Christiana..

I said it was hookup gone wrong in the other thread..
Nah vibrator she dey import na

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by aestake: 6:38pm On Jan 23
dominique:
Practicing Christian aside, so all the hustles she listed in her bio cannot pay ordinary 150k rent? She has to risk her life and travel interstate to collect rent money from a stranger in exchange for sex? Na who dey born this kain pikins edakun? Na somebody serious girlfriend or even fiance be this o.
fiancée
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by ObalendeCMS: 6:52pm On Jan 23
Me sef go call the hoe-low-sh*t to see if she fit hookup with me.
Girls from that side don teach the whole girls for naija olosho work finish.
Dirty local girls!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by imagrg(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23
Na wa oh!
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by ibkonekt(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23
danzaki63:
Mr Ojiako, i have some few questions for you.

1. Did you ask her to delete her post soliciting for fund to pay her rent?
2. Did you ask her to pay for her transport and also the hotel accomodation?
3. Did leave her at the hotel at 4am?
4. Did you havs sex with her?
5. Are other no girls in Umuahia?
6. answering these question will give us an ibnsight into what happened.

As for the lady.

1. why will you leave your place to meet someone whom you dont know?
2. why will you pay for you tp and accom? that was a very big red flag.
3. what happened to your Guardian, parents or relatives?
4. Did you use your accomodation money to buy christmas wig?

we shall get back to you ASAP.
Do you know the meaning of hook up mr man. She is a wh0re peddler. She sells sex to whoever pays. All the story she wrote is for sympathy from mor0ns

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23
AgbaDesigner:
The guy is a very useless guy. You throway 40k just like that. Girl wey guys dey bleep for 5k for her hood

5k much na noodle and eggs or shawarma

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by osmosis101(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
Practicing christian hmm, let her keep deceiving herself.
Dis one na christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love / Pidgin Pick Up Lines / Help, She Wants To Leave Her Boyfriend For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.