Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k (7149 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by gaby(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23
Practising Christian.

Jesus Christ name don suffer for una hand well well...
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by iSense247: 7:53pm On Jan 23
advanceDNA:
See Somebody's girlfriend or even wife seff....

Btw......

.maybe I'm old school...but I don't get how u people get ur body to have sex with total strangers....

Most women like having sex with total strangers. With strangers, they would be free to fulfill their fantasies.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by TUANKU(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
What is funny? I know this is what most of you want to see so you can mock religion.
Who is mocking religion more than the so called pastors and religious leaders? Have a seat.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by jaszplus12(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23
lordnkem000:
When they complain 1st please wait and listen to the other side of the story because e get way👇

I Didn't Trick Adaobi to Umuahia, I Gave Her N40k After Hook-up but She Demanded for N150k - Orjiako Emmanuel Finally Speaks up😳

Adaobi Ebere has deactivated her account after making the huge accusations against Orjiako Emmanuel . I have tried to call her and she refused to take it.

From my findings it was a hookup which she was aiming for 150k , the young man said he woke her up in the morning when he was to leave for an appointment and gave her 40k , she now requested for 150k because of her rent. He asked her to go with what he gave her they will sort the rest over the 📱.

This is her phone number 0810 275 4825
All efforts to reach her so that I will hear from her directly and ask her a few questions was not successful as she has kept declining the calls.

©️ Hallmark Chibuzor
Boy! Your mom will be proud of you! Laying babes and paying 2 times the minimum wage for few hours of fun!
Had you spared your mum that money to add more seasoning to her soup, I'm sure she would have blessed you mighty!
Anyway, what do I know?? cry
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by skj1377(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23
I believe the guy. Hook up ladies and prostitutes are usually shameless. It comes with the trade.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by YoungLionken(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23
You see how a woman's manipulation is undecided??

When the news came up, everybody started blasting the guy without questioning..

Dear kings, be careful of women, they have ruined kings. You will not be the first, neither would you be the last...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Thazard(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23
peanutbutterr:
practicing christian wey dey do hookup
grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Phabulous4(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23
Maybe it wasn't a hookup arrangement. She needed help, he couldn't help her but find her something after having his way with her. My guess.
phorget:
150k for hookup? people are just so heartless.
Even the young man that claimed he paid 40k is also heartless, how can you give olosho 40k just for one night?🤷‍♂️ The same olosho will still say men are scum even after achieving everything she has through men.

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Phabulous4(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23
From what you wrote they had a discussion about her rent before she came or at some point, which was why she demanded 150k. Your guy knew he wouldn't give her that amount of money but find something for her 40k. Your guy is probably who she says he is. A user!
lordnkem000:
When they complain 1st please wait and listen to the other side of the story because e get way👇

I Didn't Trick Adaobi to Umuahia, I Gave Her N40k After Hook-up but She Demanded for N150k - Orjiako Emmanuel Finally Speaks up😳

Adaobi Ebere has deactivated her account after making the huge accusations against Orjiako Emmanuel . I have tried to call her and she refused to take it.

From my findings it was a hookup which she was aiming for 150k , the young man said he woke her up in the morning when he was to leave for an appointment and gave her 40k , she now requested for 150k because of her rent. He asked her to go with what he gave her they will sort the rest over the 📱.

All efforts to reach her so that I will hear from her directly and ask her a few questions was not successful as she has kept declining the calls.

©️ Hallmark Chibuzor

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by OKOATA(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23
Phabulous4:
From what you wrote they had a discussion about her rent before she came or at some point, which was why she demanded 150k. Your guy knew he wouldn't give her that amount of money but find something for her 40k. Your guy is probably who she says he is. A user!
Guy you be simp 💯 percent. You believe a girl story but no fit believe your fellow man story. You dull no be small.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Ishilove: 12:49am On Jan 24
Where has shame gone to in this generation? Someone with family members sat down to openly declare that she traveled all the way from one state to the other to have intercourse with a stranger for 150,000. Now the said stranger has come out to clarify the financial terms of their 'transaction'.

What is happening to our society??! When did it all start going downhill?

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Mikespecialone(m): 12:54am On Jan 24
danzaki63:
Mr Ojiako, i have some few questions for you.

1. Did you ask her to delete her post soliciting for fund to pay her rent?
2. Did you ask her to pay for her transport and also the hotel accomodation?
3. Did leave her at the hotel at 4am?
4. Did you havs sex with her?
5. Are other no girls in Umuahia?
6. answering these question will give us an ibnsight into what happened.

As for the lady.

1. why will you leave your place to meet someone whom you dont know?
2. why will you pay for you tp and accom? that was a very big red flag.
3. what happened to your Guardian, parents or relatives?
4. Did you use your accomodation money to buy christmas wig?

we shall get back to you ASAP.

Look at this one , he said she a hookup actress and you are saying another thing
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by kkins25(m): 1:21am On Jan 24
YoungLionken:
You see how a woman's manipulation is undecided??

When the news came up, everybody started blasting the guy without questioning..

Dear kings, be careful of women, they have ruined kings. You will not be the first, neither would you be the last...
No Sir.. Control ur penis.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by CockPit: 1:27am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
What is funny? I know this is what most of you want to see so you can mock religion.

Religion as practiced in Nigeria, is a BIG SCAM!
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by CockPit: 1:28am On Jan 24
She is not even worth the 40k.

She carry gold for toto ni!

Shiorr kelebe!
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gerrard59(m): 1:52am On Jan 24
Tallesty1:
40k for sex in a country where the minimum wage is 30k is madness.

It is not. She travelled between two states. If it were in Calabar, it would have been lower. Anyway, it tells you that there is an overwhelming demand for sex by Nigerian men, and they pay for it.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gerrard59(m): 1:54am On Jan 24
lordnkem000:

That's the problem o, it made them have this entitlement mentality that men must pay

Men have always paid for sex na. I don't know why you people believe that sex is free.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by 9japride(m): 2:17am On Jan 24
phorget:
150k for hookup? people are just so heartless.
Even the young man that claimed he paid 40k is also heartless, how can you give olosho 40k just for one night?🤷‍♂️ The same olosho will still say men are scum even after achieving everything she has through men.

[color=#006600][/color]

Is 40k small or big? So, if one does 3 successful hookup with 40k in in one week multiple by 4 weeks, that's 480k in a month.
Is that not more than minimum wage and what's the number of Nigerians earning such amount?
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by 9japride(m): 2:20am On Jan 24
dkidd:
Lol... See profile. Why is it that all these runz girls their sm profiles are always similar, if they're not blogging/ writing they're running an imaginary shop taking orders and selling Godknowswhat or they're cooking and making home deliveries and why they always like to associate with God/ Jesus on their profile beats me. Its no longer Jesus baby or God's favourite girl and the rest na practicing Christian now grin

And op why cast her phone number na
[color=#006600][/color]

From my experience in life anyone disturbing the public with their religious Faith is really a good person.
The person attitude is what people see and not the fake talk about good morals.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by 9japride(m): 2:24am On Jan 24
Tochj:
Good that this guy replied
I don already crucify am in the other thread
[color=#006600][/color]

But why do men quickly take side with lady? When we all know that most ladies can fake tears.
Both the guy and the lady might be playing smart.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by mu2sa2: 3:29am On Jan 24
peanutbutterr:
Sebi na from pastor, abi GO or prophet, dey learn am.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by LOVEGINO(m): 4:22am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
religion and tribalism is still the main reason why your country is still stagnant.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Geovanni412(m): 5:39am On Jan 24
AgbaDesigner:
The guy is a very useless guy. You throway 40k just like that. Girl wey guys dey bleep for 5k for her hood

Free

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by chival(f): 6:36am On Jan 24
Praticing Christian who doubles as a practising p.rostitute, and to think she had the guts to wash her dirty linen in public. Now that she's trending, family and friends will know she sleeps with men for money. You can't be shameless, stupid and immoral all at the same time.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Lemos14: 6:53am On Jan 24
dkidd:
Lol... See profile. Why is it that all these runz girls their sm profiles are always similar, if they're not blogging/ writing they're running an imaginary shop taking orders and selling Godknowswhat or they're cooking and making home deliveries and why they always like to associate with God/ Jesus on their profile beats me. Its no longer Jesus baby or God's favourite girl and the rest na practicing Christian now grin

And op why cast her phone number na

Dont mind them. Ndi online vendors and content creators/ influencers. They only put those things to try and deceive people that they are doing legitimate business but we all know its hookup
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by stanliwise(m): 7:20am On Jan 24
Tallesty1:
Very very stupid.

If I have idle 40k that I can give her for sex, I will give it to her without asking her to see me. Walk away with my dignity and respect and still receive her blessings.
The most stupid comment I have ever seen. What kind stupid blessings are you getting?

So you don’t have neighbors or beggar in your area to give. It is one stupid girl that came to stage online and decide to form poor you decide to give.

I just think you came from outside planet, a kind of weird alien I think. Wether it is the zeal to sound socially correct or what but you’re just irritating
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by verifiablefacts: 7:20am On Jan 24
IamAsiri:

That means you know the guy in question and you are trying to help launder his image. Why would he invite a lady (if it was truly the case as you said) from another state down to his own state for hookup? Did he expect the 40k to cover the transportation to and fro and also pay for the hotel bill? Even if you believe he was supposed to pay 3-5k grin for the job🙄 ...
This life don spoil sha. Imagine sleeping with strangers in the name of hookup! (This admonition applies to both men and women).

Transportation from where to where, hotel how much,abi na five star ni, feeding how much.

No dey justify nonsense please.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On Jan 24
stanliwise:

The most stupid comment I have ever seen. What kind stupid blessings are you getting?

So you don’t have neighbors or beggar in your area to give. It is one stupid girl that came to stage online and decide to form poor you decide to give.

I just think you came from outside planet, a kind of weird alien I think. Wether it is the zeal to sound socially correct or what but you’re just irritating
You do realize that the money that I earned without your input and how I chose to spend it is completely not your business?

So why all this rage? Take it easy on yourself, son; you might just give yourself unneeded high blood pressure.

Having beggars or neighbors in need doesn't stop me from reaching out to outsiders if I have the means. Neither of them is entitled to my money. You call her a stupid girl, but the truth is that if her stupidity weighs 2.5k, yours will weigh between 2.2 and 2.3kg.

This is 2024; people reach out to those in need in other countries. You have no idea about the things I have received from people whom I do know and may never meet.

Not everybody is holed up in a snake pit like you.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Rickmann: 7:40am On Jan 24
lordnkem000:

©️ Hallmark Chibuzor

It's men that keep promoting this hookup thing amongst ladies.
Like wtf will a guy pay 40k for sex. So no lady wants to work agan?

This is sad.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gainman: 8:11am On Jan 24
IamAsiri:

Did he pay for her T.fare down and the hotel bills? If not, that's wrong. I understand that what the lady did too was very wrong, though she might have been unreasonable and thought he took advantage of her.
The fact that some ladies are sex workers does not mean that they don't get taken advantage of and it doesn't mean that they deserve to be taken advantage of either.
Wetin dey do you? Why having pity for olosho. U dey do olosho too. Olosho asking for 150k for night u should know she be wicked person. U are saying d guy should have paid for her transport. Are u a man or woman to know what to say to u
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by chiboycue: 8:14am On Jan 24
peanutbutterr:

Do me I do you, man no go vex saga
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Gainman: 8:29am On Jan 24
Phabulous4:
bird of d same color. A guy promised he go give her 150k to travel come she come believe dat. If she no be olosho she would not have gone to meet him. Why are y showing sympathy for olosho wey no send guys. D guy even tried with dat 40k. She get family she can ask for help nah. She bleeped up to come cast d guy on nairaland. Doing this to d guy means she is wicked than d guy. She still no loose for collecting such amount. Nah d guy loose. 5 mins sex enjoyment nah gain? My own OT be say if I invite a girl and give he 5k. She gain more than me. Do u know how much time to make that 40k by some people. D guy dey stupid by giving 40k to olosho wey like 4 guys go don sex dat same day for 5k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pidgin Pick Up Lines / All "players" Get Caught! True Or False / Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.