Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Slept With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Married Woman (6918 Views)

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 1:16pm On Jan 23
When you possess a rare personality that people so cherish, it will be easy for you to do the undoing.
This woman takes a course in our department, a mother of three, and I happen to be the brightest in my department and even when all the other departments converge to attend same seminar. I'm the Faculty Representative too. A lot of people contact me for tutorials most especially the young ladies. This 21st century wife also contacted me and I did tutored. During tutorials she was busy looking at my face and any time I ask a question she would wake up from her thought and ask me to repeat myself. She invited me to her house on Christmas and I saw her husband and beautiful kids.
Since that day she would call me, chat me up on WhatsApp and sometimes send me recharge card unrequested.
Last week she called to remind me that our tutorial process will continue as our school will resume this week. Afterwards she said she needs me to put her through on something, I should come. When I arrived I realized her kids went to school and she told me her husband travelled for conference. This woman , after feeding me, ushered me to her bedroom and unto her matrimonial bed and the rest is history. I couldn't reject because I was already beaten by feelings.
Men the worst thing we will do in life is to marry. I swear to Almighty God to take my life a year and a day to the day I will think of getting married.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by money121(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23
Woow
Clap for yourself

Please what's the title of the movie?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23
This woman takes a course in our department, a mother of three, and I happen to be the brightest in my department

The brightest in your department, the dullest in Nairaland.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Rexymania(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23
'Cock and bull' story 😒

ObamaMessi:
When you possess a rare personality that people so cherish, it will be easy for you to do the undoing.
This woman takes a course in our department, a mother of three, and I happen to be the brightest in my department and even when all the other departments converge to attend same seminar. I'm the Faculty Representative too. A lot of people contact me for tutorials most especially the young ladies. This 21st century wife also contacted me and I did tutored. During tutorials she was busy looking at my face and any time I ask a question she would wake up from her thought and ask me to repeat myself. She invited me to her house on Christmas and I saw her husband and beautiful kids.
Since that day she would call me, chat me up on WhatsApp and sometimes send me recharge card unrequested.
Last week she called to remind me that our tutorial process will continue as our school will resume this week. Afterwards she said she needs me to put her through on something, I should come. When I arrived I realized her kids went to school and she told me her husband travelled for conference. This woman , after feeding me, ushered me to her bedroom and unto her matrimonial bed and the rest is history. I couldn't reject because I was already beaten by feelings.
Men the worst thing we will do in life is to marry. I swear to Almighty God to take my life a year and a day to the day I will think of getting married.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by woginid967: 1:26pm On Jan 23
ObamaMessi:

But this is strange...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Franktom247(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23
Is the swear at the end for me

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Havesomesense(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23
Everybody na Ashawo

Marry a woman that you can forgive if she cheats on you but don’t marry a poor woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by ikeno(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23
Na the guy wey sleep with married woman with 3 pikin

14 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by muller101(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23
Op is a known troll.

9 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by neonly: 3:10pm On Jan 23
I bet you they will definitely do it to your wife no matter say you dey yarn say u won't get married
You will get married one day and Na four guys go do am d same time I hate people like you OP

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Obierika(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23
I smell lies!

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23
money121:
Woow
Clap for yourself

Please what's the title of the movie?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was about asking same question

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is wrong with you people nah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by FRANCISTOWN: 3:31pm On Jan 23
ObamaMessi:

I don't know whether this story is real or fictitious. But I know that some married women are the most useless, unrepentant , doglike, undisciplined , immorally sexualistic people out there.

People who have never experienced this can never understand.

If I told you what I've seen and experienced in the hands of married women. Many people would think it's a farcade. All married women who are cheating on their husbands e no go better for you. Likewise all married men wet dey cheat on their wives, e no go better for you times two.

11 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by talk2hb1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23
Who are this Idiots who kiss and tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by marsup: 4:04pm On Jan 23
Be careful what you wish for.

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:

and very stupid elsewhere

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by SouthSouth1914: 4:32pm On Jan 23
ObamaMessi:

Just shut up. You slept with a married woman and have the guts to say you won’t marry. You only have academic brilliance and no real world experience! This is how many of your ilks struggle with life because of the atrocities you have committed in the past! You will marry and someone will sleep with your wife! Shame on you

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by advanceDNA: 4:33pm On Jan 23
neonly:
I bet you they will definitely do it to your wife no matter say you dey yarn say u won't get married
You will get married one day and Na four guys go do am d same time I hate people like you OP

Lol.....That's not how life works in reality...

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Quality20(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23
Are u not ashamed saying this?

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On Jan 23
SouthSouth1914:

Just shut up. You slept with a married woman and have the guts to say you won’t marry

What do u want him to have the guts to say??

Of course that's what he'll say.....when women in marriage that's supposed to be faithful are spreading legs for men that's not their husband..

U want him to say...he can wait to get married to these type of women we have around these days?? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Fira09(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23
advanceDNA:

What do u want him to have the guts to say??

Of course that's what he'll say.....when women in marriage that's supposed to be faithful are spreading legs for men that's not their husband..

U want him to say...he can wait to get married to these type of women we have around these days?? grin grin grin grin
Op is a famous and unrepentant troll(notorious cloner of monikers), y'all should ignore him.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Kingray10: 4:51pm On Jan 23
I can see everyone pointing at the op, Instead of a married woman who brought another man to her matrimonia bed.
Nawa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by SkengRay: 4:58pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:

Blast grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by neonly: 5:06pm On Jan 23
advanceDNA:

Lol.....That's not how life works in reality...

Wait for it

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by seetomorrow: 5:32pm On Jan 23
ObamaMessi:

You are the biggest fool walking around this earth right now.
So you want to tell me you are so fucking proud of the evil you committed with Delila? Boy, you are digging your earliest grave if you think you are smart. On top her matrimonial BED? God forbid.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Birniwa(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:

Oga you really made my day, I like your brilliance I swear. grin

OP is a five-star rated simp.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Silver247: 6:01pm On Jan 23
Any man wey get 3 kids, a wife in uni and went for a conference of recent wey come across this post😂

Make i hear say em mind touch ground😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by Bukola94: 6:29pm On Jan 23
FRANCISTOWN:

I don't know whether this story is real or fictitious. But I know that some married women are the most useless, unrepentant , doglike, undisciplined , immorally sexualistic people out there.

People who have never experienced this can never understand.

If I told you what I've seen and experienced in the hands of married women. Many people would think it's a farcade. All married women who are cheating on their husbands e no go better for you. Likewise all married men wet dey cheat on their wives, e no go better for you times two.

Believe u me na married people cheat pass, I do avoid them in anyway I could. It is so disgusting and evil, mounting another men wives. It is a curse and a major sins. Adultery and fornication is evil. I am not a saint and I may not be holy, but I will be very discipline and I pray make God help me to be more disciplined and be able to avoid temptations

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by ayo2008: 7:17pm On Jan 23
ObamaMessi:

Shame on you
.what a heartless fellow

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by duduade: 7:20pm On Jan 23
This your English

No be for here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.