Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (46047 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Faithway10: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A single Nigerian lady who is ready to date again has taken to Twitter to search for a boyfriend who will be ready for marriage in like 2-years.

She listed requirements she wants in a man and also listed what she has to offer.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/this-nigerian-lady-is-in-search-of-a-boyfriend.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
angry

Madam go back to all those guys you snubbed and insulted. yOUR husband is among them

322 Likes 17 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oh, not again. Twitter is slowly becoming Nigeria's match.com.

18 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by IamAirforce1: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
"He must be ready to marry in 2yrs"

smh

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Giddymoney(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Trying to understand the English

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Ediomihenry(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
You keep running away immediately after church service. Who knows if a guy has been looking for a way to approach you in church?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ediomihenry:
You keep running away immediately after church service. Who knows if a guy has been looking for a way to approach you in church?
lol.. The church is not a dating scene

24 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:
"He must be ready to marry in 2yrs"

smh

I actually agree with that part. I think people should date for at least 2 years before getting married.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by jtwest(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin gentlemen let's wait it out, her demands will come down in 6 months time tongue you have to learn art of negotiation to deal with desperate ladies like dis.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nightie(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Somebody help!! She needs a boyfren cry

7 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nightie(f): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Giddymoney:
Trying to understand the English

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by anochuko01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

I actually agree with that part. I think people should date for at least 2 years before getting married.
its YOUR thinking and its THEIR dating. those two don't have a meeting point.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by anochuko01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

its YOUR thinking and its THEIR dating. those two don't have a meeting point.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nightie:
you need a boyfriend?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nightie(f): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
you need a boyfriend?

No, sir. I've got one.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by anochuko01(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
she probably stays on the island from the look of that pic.
and she looks sober too....hopefully she'll be well mannered.

I need to become active on Twitter. seems theres a better chance of getting a lady there.

5 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nightie:

Nah social media Engris be dat cool
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by dumininu01(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Too big sad
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by dumininu01(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm not a great cook... grin cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Macnnoli4(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
to Twitter to search for a boyfriend who will be ready for marriage in like 2-years.
[/quote]
That statement above is relationship assurance. Not a great cook, don't worry, I hope your future man's mum can teach you better.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
anochuko01:
she probably stays on the island from the look of that pic.
and she looks sober too....hopefully she'll be well mannered.

I need to become active on Twitter. seems theres a better chance of getting a lady there.
thats landmark towers in oniru VI at d back.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Bossontop(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided
I remember seeing u at the last shiloh with dis lady na.......after doing yanga dah year ur brain don finally reset abii??
[img]https://media1./images/ab0c46c07904ac7df4d158f8deb67564/tenor.gif?itemid=8065499[/img]

17 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by ibkayee(f): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pretty girl, practical approach, online dating is one of the most common ways to people meet these days tbh so why not, good luck to her

8 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by anthony533(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Most of these girls dream is to become a celebrity by force on Twitter.

She is just seeking publicity because you can't tell me some of the guys you have come across in real life don't have some of these qualities you desire.

Though most of these random people you see online are fake .

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by austyn0(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Pretty girl, practical approach, online dating is one of the most common ways to people meet these days tbh so why not, good luck to her
Advertising herself this way would make men see her as desperate thereby cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Gerrard59(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
"Child of God"

I'll be happy to get a comprehensive understanding of the statement. 'Cos with the way every lady desires a "Child of God" dude, I might not stand a chance to date a Nigerian lady.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by ibkayee(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
austyn0:
Advertising herself this way would make men see her as desperate thereby cheap.
Yeah...will some people see her as desperate? Yes. I don't know about cheap though, it's not like she's advertising herself for sex. She may get some guys who will try to exploit her perceived desperation for a relationship but I'm sure she'll get some decent, serious ones too. Lol I assume she's aware of the risk she's taking so best of luck to her, I've seen these kind of things work out well, even with Nigerian guys grin

10 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Mizk(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lol this one is a mumsy already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
She is a beautiful lady
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by veacea: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.