Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (46836 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Testimonial2: 6:21pm On Jan 24
I no know why I no Dey like read this jennyclay comment
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by esomchidaania7: 6:24pm On Jan 24
If it were to be in Nigeria, he would have descended heavily on both the cheating wife, and his man friend. In fact, the woman for go her papa house from thereIf it were to be in Nigeria, he would have descended heavily on both the cheating wife, and his man friend. In fact, the woman for go her papa house from there...
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Atlantis585: 6:39pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

Ms Doggy we don hear you
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BarrElChapo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24
Badadvisor:

Bro anambra men are the biggest simp in Nigeria no insult to my igbo brothers.
They really suck when it comes to female affairs. It's so sad, Last i visited enugu and spent about 6 months there girls always tag enugu boys as stingy because they hardly spend on random ladies anyhow even their lover. I thought that was a joke until i heard like 5 different girls saying they are scared of enugu guys that they are the king of scamming and most even defraud the ladies and dump them.
Almost similar traits with owerri guys.

Anambra men keeps disgracing the igbo race with their weak acts. Yeah they are genius in business affairs but when it comes to females they are the biggest simp.
Mummy mummy mummy Damn man.

Omo relationships and marriage with four children isn't so easy to pull out but I understand cos it was funny hearing the man say divorce me when he should have dumped the divorce papers on her but you can tell it's his wife. I can't really blame the man sha everyone wants their marriage to be once bar death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by folake4u(f): 7:06pm On Jan 24
GloriousGbola:
Actually the mans video proves nothing. If he had her half naked in a bedroom, yes. This is just a video of his wife at a hotel.

What do people do at hotels you say? Company retreats, staff training are examples.

Lol. I don't know why people assume hotels are only for knacks. Shallow minded people actually.

As for me, I like hotel treatment once in a while to relazz and for staycation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Elonmuzk(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24
Kobojunkie:
Many men do...na their fellow men all of them dey fk there? undecided
For real? Nigerian men? 😳😳
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by tollyson: 7:27pm On Jan 24
Okortor:
Saw the video on Twitter and I feel so bad.. let me ask this question, do ugly Ladies also cheat? Because apparently the Lady is no different from a monkey.

You sounded so funny. But in reality we men are to blame for that. Some men can sleep with anything in skirt irrespective of the facial appearance. Theirs may be cheaper, anyway 😜😜😜
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Okortor: 7:31pm On Jan 24
Not all men, maybe you in person besides get married and allow ur wife sleep around with men since ur been defensive..SIMPson
tollyson:

You sounded so funny. But in reality we men are to blame for that. Some men can sleep with anything in skirt irrespective of the facial appearance. Theirs may be cheaper, anyway 😜😜😜
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by armyofone(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24
Beremx:
The woman no send the man sef. See the way he told the husband in Igbo "don't go there" with her hands in her pocket. The man obey by force.

My gender cheating with pride and being fearless grin grin

I tell you grin see the walking process like very satisfied grin maybe they had great steak or seafood dinner cheesy

They learned well from the grand masters.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Good2go1: 8:14pm On Jan 24
Please show your picture to warn decent men
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Ohraykon: 8:44pm On Jan 24
NaBanga:

Women are not capable of unconditional love. Don't let these white women fairy tales fool you. Ask white men ad you will hear the same story. Without money, just forget that love.
its not about the race, society made the women that way. Women even react to love and romatic stuffs faster then men. Humans are capable of unconditional love like animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by CHAQUR: 8:54pm On Jan 24
Cheating exported.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Revolva(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24
Ashewo na ashewo ....na dem naija women instiable creatures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Ndhappyman: 11:09pm On Jan 24
This one na volume two for monkey marry bio nse
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Agugbadin: 11:31pm On Jan 24
Okortor:
Saw the video on Twitter and I feel so bad.. let me ask this question, do ugly Ladies also cheat? Because apparently the Lady is no different from a monkey.

As ugly as she is,she is still cheating. Very ugly Igbo woman cheating with pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Icezak(m): 1:30am On Jan 25
Hmm! Just look for a way to bring her back to Nigeria and filed for divorce, that's if you Marry her under Nigeria law.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by bewla(m): 1:45am On Jan 25
Supremos:

This is crazy. Why do married women who are apparently well to do, still cheat?
This gbola call anaconda they sweet if you dabi use am
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:39am On Jan 25
The woman should not have allowed him video her face. He didn't use English on the video, so I wonder how this can be useful for him in the court.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Jan 25
Icezak:
Hmm! Just look for a way to bring her back to Nigeria and filed for divorce, that's if you Marry her under Nigeria law.
You people are indeed crazy. Bring her back to Nigeria as though she is his property to move wherever he wishes? Better watch the video and see the man was begging her to divorce him. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Konquest: 3:09am On Jan 25
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZvyNi7Hgrc?si=pCzGdfd2mg3FEZoZ

Where is the concrete evidence that she was sleeping around? Other than the fact that she was coming out of the lobby of the hotel after she said she was going elsewhere, this is still no iron-clad proof she was fu*king around like the guy indicated in the recorded video.

Let's hope he doesn't gun her down like a lot of his ethnic kinsmen have been doing to their wives in the U.S.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by kenrish2(m): 4:13am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

Divorce him first b4 looking elsewhere that's the honorable thing to do
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 5:41am On Jan 25
kenrish2:
Divorce him first b4 looking elsewhere that's the honorable thing to do
Do Nigerian men equally think to divorce their wives first before looking elsewhere or are you attempting here to raise a standard to which you and others like you do not, and are not known to, abide by? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 5:43am On Jan 25
esomchidaania7:
■ If it were to be in Nigeria, he would have descended heavily on both the cheating wife, and his man friend. In fact, the woman for go her papa house from thereIf it were to be in Nigeria, he would have descended heavily on both the cheating wife, and his man friend. In fact, the woman for go her papa house from there...
And if Nigeria were to be the sane culture it is meant to be, he would have had to sleep a couple of months in Jail where he either cools up and accepts his fate or be processed like a doll by the other inmates. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Dannielolufe(m): 7:38am On Jan 25
Are you a freelancer?
GGIA:

which one be fiverr approved account again?

stop fooling gullible people.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by GGIA: 7:55am On Jan 25
Dannielolufe:
Are you a freelancer?
Yes

Data Science and Anything writing, one needs to be examined and qualify before they can post gigs.

Doing that for someone will most likely get the person’s account permanently terminated later when the person can’t deliver and starts getting complaints from clients.

Anyone who know those areas can pass without help.

This is a corrupt practice by you and the person whom you are doing it for. You go pocket money, the person no go still go anywhere far.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by OZIOGU1: 8:22am On Jan 25
Kobojunkie:
Yes, the people of the-vagina-of-our women-are-private-but-the-dicks-of-our-men-are-public-properties culture are well represented by your kind on Nairaland. undecided

If our Dick is not public, how will people like you feed? grin, it is what it is KBJK
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Mimicle101: 10:41am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

someome please ban these account!
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 1:35pm On Jan 25
OZIOGU1:
■ If our Dick is not public, how will people like you feed? grin, it is what it is KBJK
Indeed, person of the the-vagina-of-our women-are-private-but-the-dicks-of-our-men-are-public-properties culture. Roar, for your dicks feed the vagina of othrrs. On the other hand you cry when the vaginas of your women are equally fed by dicks from other cultures. undecided

I am suddenly reminded of Islam. Your culture is sure in good company. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Jan 25
Mimicle101:
■ someome please ban these account!
For what exactly? Expressing her own insult and non-racist opinion? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BluntCrazeMan: 2:21pm On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

The man simply told her to divorce him.
Because,, he himself have had enough.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Jan 25
BluntCrazeMan:
■ The man simply told her to divorce him.
Because,, he himself have had enough.
Why didn't he simply divorce her himself? Why didn't he separate himself from her? If he has infact had enough, why is he living like a monitoring spirit over her? These are some of the questions that came to mind after watching that video. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BluntCrazeMan: 2:44pm On Jan 25
Kobojunkie:
Why didn't he simply divorce her himself? Why didn't he separate himself from her? If he has infact had enough, why is he living like a monitoring spirit over her? These are some of the questions that came to mind after watching that video. undecided

He might be looking for evidence.
Or don't you think?

This kind of evidence, will it reduce what the court will prescribe as settlements.??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.