Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (46940 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by LordGuru1: 9:45am On Jan 24
She should be jailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by ATEAMS: 9:45am On Jan 24
Goan marry crew

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Sizwezi: 9:45am On Jan 24
thorpido:
She claims to be going to work...........na still work she go do.

😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Malikdking: 9:45am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

You are gone beyond redemption b*tch cry cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by maasoap(m): 9:45am On Jan 24
That's still work now, for some people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Cotonou12: 9:46am On Jan 24
Asahwo !!!!!
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by mikywonder(m): 9:46am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Ehu

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Toktee(m): 9:46am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

So said an olosho.
Why don't you and your type waste ur time with a man instead of sleeping with dogs for money?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jan 24
Divorce wey no hard for naija!

But for Japaland....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AllahOfBlood: 9:47am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

As ashawooo wey u be

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AviatorMoney(m): 9:48am On Jan 24
Beremx:
The woman no send the man sef. See the way he told the husband in Igbo "don't go there" with her hands in her pocket. The man obey by force.

My gender cheating with pride and being fearless grin grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by maasoap(m): 9:48am On Jan 24
Beremx:
The woman no send the man sef. See the way he told the husband in Igbo "don't go there" with her hands in her pocket. The man obey by force.

My gender cheating with pride and being fearless grin grin
It wasn't about her, it was about the law. He feared or obeyed the law, not the wife's command. Shameless olosho

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Serviceweb: 9:48am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Is it enough reason for some one to do prostitution, better let the man know you are not interested any more, "look elsewhere" means you will be doing prostitution in your husband's house what a shame

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by JealousCobra(m): 9:49am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

You are a misfit to the society for spewing this dust.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Mozegee: 9:49am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

if you have nothing to say u kindly shut up your mouth. How dare you defend a cheating wife.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by maasoap(m): 9:50am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Her reaction said it all.

Must we support our gender blindly?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Elvis2kay: 9:50am On Jan 24
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Geonigga(m): 9:50am On Jan 24
Your comment just resonated the kind of lady you are with this kind of attitude why not you stay back and be sleeping around instead of deceiving any man into marriage
Jennyclay:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AbujaLagos: 9:51am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

sorry o. Abi na story o I wan talk self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Bigseven(m): 9:51am On Jan 24
Konji has led many of the radar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by MrJames007: 9:52am On Jan 24
You left your car like that because of your good for nothing wife.
You get luck thief no dey dat place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Orlu13: 9:53am On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]
You ask why the man videoed her. You are clearly a woman of double standards.

You know that the man hitting her will have a negative consequence (punishment) on him. But you don't want to admit that the woman being filmed is a desrved punishment for her own action. Your logic here implies that you want men to be punished for all their misconducts but want women to get away

with theirs. Are you just catching cruise online or are you like this in real life?

Infidelity in marriage has no justification for any gender. But here, you boldly say you will cheat on your partner if you don't get enough from him. The same you claim to be a feminist. I thought men are useless to feminists. Or, do you mean you will cheat with your fellow woman? In fact, you are a two-edged sword. If you are really a feminist, you won't marry a man in the first place, talk more of not getting enough from him.

u are nor serious typing all this fr this gal....u men self

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by KingMack(m): 9:53am On Jan 24
Bro even get bread .see I'm car! And you jus dey wail like one kind simp!!

Chinasa divorce me

Chinasa divorce me!!!

Bsc Simpology😏

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Basicend: 9:53am On Jan 24
Shapeless looking thing. She doesn't even have any shame or remouse.

Thank God the dude has a video evidence coz that society will turn the whole narrative in favour of the woman and may still deport the man and send him out of his house.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 9:53am On Jan 24
BloomingDale:

Same reason men who are apparently well to do cheat. Not rocket science.
Ok auntie feminist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BarrElChapo(m): 9:54am On Jan 24
Omo this man is the most emotionally strong man I've seen, obviously money isn't even an issue cos look at the toy the other man came in 😭😭.

The accent is definitely Anambra i'm guessing (Awka area)

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Stanweezy(m): 9:54am On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]
You ask why the man videoed her. You are clearly a woman of double standards.

You know that the man hitting her will have a negative consequence (punishment) on him. But you don't want to admit that the woman being filmed is a desrved punishment for her own action. Your logic here implies that you want men to be punished for all their misconducts but want women to get away with theirs. Are you just catching cruise online or are you like this in real life?

Infidelity in marriage has no justification for any gender. But here, you boldly say you will cheat on your partner if you don't get enough from him. The same you claim to be a feminist. I thought men are useless to feminists. Or, do you mean you will cheat with your fellow woman? In fact, you are a two-edged sword. If you are really a feminist, you won't marry a man in the first place, talk more of not getting enough from him.

You get time dey reply her, that woman is a confused fellow

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobicove(m): 9:54am On Jan 24
Supremos:
If it were to be in Nigeria, he would have descended heavily on both the cheating wife, and his man friend. In fact, the woman for go her papa house from there

If he tries any violence shit there he will land in jail straight!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Roycemadeit(m): 9:54am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

That's why divorce exists, if the marriage is not as you had imagined, divorce. And go find your expectations at the hands of another, and guess what, your expectations would never be met at the hands of another. Her reaction says nothing, marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend relationship especially not one with kids.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by immortalcrown(m): 9:55am On Jan 24
Orlu13:
u are nor serious typing all this fr this gal....u men self
Likewise you for reading all that I typed for her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by jumokeadele(m): 9:55am On Jan 24
if they love you well enough , they won't get caught

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.