Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (46841 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Jan 25
BluntCrazeMan:
He might be looking for evidence.
■ Or don't you think? This kind of evidence, will it reduce what the court will prescribe as settlements.??
Meaning he hasn't had enough? undecided

2. Settlement for? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Mrvictorwrite(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25
don't you know that women are so wonderful lol

bring your assignments
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by MSGAMBLE9: 4:12pm On Jan 25
OZIOGU1:

The vigina of our women is private and not public like yours, so sorry about it,,,,Yours is actually available in the shelve any body can buy for low price ..tueh,,
Yet na your Ada's, chioma's dem full brothel houses and Ashewo logde around Nigeria... Your women are generally profiled as prostitutes even in the North, Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by tollyson: 5:05pm On Jan 25
Okortor:
Not all men, maybe you in person besides get married and allow ur wife sleep around with men since ur been defensive..SIMPson

Read it very well, I said some men. That's how you fail simple English. I'm not defending any gender just telling you the reality so we don't continue blaming females as if men are saints.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Dancebreaker: 7:04pm On Jan 25
Kobojunkie:
Smug about infidelity? You mean the same infidelity that is glorified as a man's right in marriage in your Nigerian culture or another one? By the way, what exactly do you mean by "the worst" here? undecided

2. The ring worms crawling through your heads don't let you lot reason well. If you are so afraid of all of this why bother engaging women at all. Just marry other men and be done with it? Yes, we live in a world which is more accepting of that. So why not explore that option instead of fuming in the mouth everytime a woman does something that scares you. Save yourself all from all that anxiety abeg. undecided
Well, go and rant at those who take women seriously.

I expect absolutely nothing from women and never did. I learnt that before I was even 10 years old.

The hubby must have been a fool to have trusted the wife in the first place and a bigger fool if he hadn't done paternity test on those 4 kids before now.

We agree on one thing though. Left to me, there should be no marriage.

I pay for a service only. Anything a women can offer has a price. And there is abundance of willing women to provide the service. Childbearing and everything else can be paid for.
No dulling.

Just business.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Okortor: 7:33pm On Jan 25
Advocate for woman, you are a simp, so who why fight for who's always blaming female? Ozwor
tollyson:

Read it very well, I said some men. That's how you fail simple English. I'm not defending any gender just telling you the reality so we don't continue blaming females as if men are saints.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Konquest: 7:38pm On Jan 25
Badadvisor:

Bro anambra men are the biggest simp in Nigeria no insult to my igbo brothers.
They really suck when it comes to female affairs. It's so sad, Last i visited enugu and spent about 6 months there girls always tag enugu boys as stingy because they hardly spend on random ladies anyhow even their lover. I thought that was a joke until i heard like 5 different girls saying they are scared of enugu guys that they are the king of scamming and most even defraud the ladies and dump them.
Almost similar traits with owerri guys.

Anambra men keeps disgracing the igbo race with their weak acts. Yeah they are genius in business affairs but when it comes to females they are the biggest simp.
Mummy mummy mummy Damn man.
Interesting takes.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Compliant(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

The internet does not forget
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by tollyson: 9:34pm On Jan 25
Okortor:
Advocate for woman, you are a simp, so who why fight for who's always blaming female? Ozwor

Knowing fully well your background, I know you can't value women since they are always priced and sold like any other commodity. Abîìrún..
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Okortor: 10:17pm On Jan 25
Just as ur prostitute mum is sold and priced. Foolish child. God curse the day a simp like u was born
tollyson:

Knowing fully well your background, I know you can't value women since they are always priced and sold like any other commodity. Abîìrún..
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BrighterSyde: 10:01am On Jan 26
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

Mumu but if a man cheats you won’t make the same excuses for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by MissKudoswrite(f): 10:18am On Jan 26
Personal issues
But still not right for a married woman to cheat
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by tollyson: 10:16pm On Jan 26
Okortor:
Just as ur prostitute mum is sold and priced. Foolish child. God curse the day a simp like u was born

So shall it be for your entire family and generation. Asèdánú è beré lonì, Asé!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by A4alpha: 12:33pm On Jan 27
True talk may gee

Badadvisor:

Bro anambra men are the biggest simp in Nigeria no insult to my igbo brothers.
They really suck when it comes to female affairs. It's so sad, Last i visited enugu and spent about 6 months there girls always tag enugu boys as stingy because they hardly spend on random ladies anyhow even their lover. I thought that was a joke until i heard like 5 different girls saying they are scared of enugu guys that they are the king of scamming and most even defraud the ladies and dump them.
Almost similar traits with owerri guys.

Anambra men keeps disgracing the igbo race with their weak acts. Yeah they are genius in business affairs but when it comes to females they are the biggest simp.
Mummy mummy mummy Damn man.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by ObamaMessi: 5:33am On Jan 28
Beremx:
the woman doesn't seem she wants divorce. E be like say she wan use the cheating pepper the man. It's all written in her audacity. No thanks to the law that favours women grin grin
She wants a divorce. The woman did it in such a way that her husband will know she cheated and act this way so he either acts emotionally irrational or divorce her which comes with half of his wealth. If she initiates the divorce, this won't work. The day I will think of marriage is the day I start dying.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AdaAwka1: 11:24pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
Why not divorce him and send him away so she can rest? In the video, he is begging her for divorce, why? So he can collect alimony or what exactly? I don't understand that. undecided

No be person wey get documents dey accept divorce. He is just ranting he will later go to beg her. Na their style
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AdaAwka1: 11:25pm On Jan 28
Supremos:
Let her send her counter narrative video to us at Marriusglobalview@gmail.com, we will publish her counter narrative

She doesn't have dt time. She is busy making her money, building a future for herself and her kids, she no get time for them say them say
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 5:01am On Jan 29
AdaAwka1:

She doesn't have dt time. She is busy making her money, building a future for herself and her kids, she no get time for them say them say
good.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 5:04am On Jan 29
AdaAwka1:

good, but tell her money doesn't buy reputation.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 6:02am On Jan 29
Supremos:
good, but tell her money doesn't buy reputation.
Reputation dey raise kids, put food for table? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 7:04am On Jan 29
Kobojunkie:
Reputation dey raise kids, put food for table? undecided
She could still raise her kids, make money, without carrying unnecessary baggage of disrepute.

Today may seem ok with her, how about tomorrow?. Does she know where God is taking her to?. Maybe political office/appointment, and today will resurface.

I'm not against her, I'm simply saying silence means consent/affirmation. Let her try and publish her own side of the story at least for future reference, that's if she's innocent as you claim.

My opinion though, she has right to her decision
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Bekind123: 12:04pm On Jan 29
jayAjoku:
they no reach igbo women bro , they no reach I done bang igbo girl wey her fiancée dey abroad and she was a single mother 😂 Follow those girls with caution especially the ones wey dey bleach as them dey bleach so them be chameleons
All these jobless Yoruba men Saif
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by jayAjoku(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29
Bekind123:
All these jobless Yoruba men Saif
I’m Igbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why) / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.