Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (46832 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 12:33pm On Jan 24
ufotunang:
Na konji cause am 🙄
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by omooba969(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24
bdon12:

It beats me how an ugly woman wit 4 kids will still cheat

So konji no fit dey worry ugly woman wit 4 kids ehn? undecided

Na blood and water dey run for her body so...Dey Play! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Salowise: 12:40pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
Na wow for you, the way you reason ehn. Spit
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by omooba969(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24
OZIOGU1:

The bolded is so true, reason i always pray for every family man out there, that God should always provide for them to take care of their family coz even men that are doing more are still going through one emotional trauma or the other.

One of the things that western world came to destroy is our cultural values, if this happen in my place here in Nigeria ooo, i dont know of abroad, the woman will die a gradual death, the only saving grace will be for her to confess.

Yinmu, dey there make pant dey wear you.😏😏
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by SocialJustice: 12:53pm On Jan 24
yewit37486:

I don't even think Jennyclay believes what she writes most times, it's all for ATTENTION. Attention seeking at max level.
I feel she is a he and paid to do what she does here. Nigerian girls are bad but they are not that lousy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Wettoid123: 12:55pm On Jan 24
Supremos:
If it were to be in Nigeria, he would have descended heavily on both the cheating wife, and his man friend. In fact, the woman for go her papa house from there

Na night school you go reading up side down this matter happen for Benin city no be abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by OZIOGU1: 1:03pm On Jan 24
omooba969:

Yinmu, dey there make pant dey wear you.😏😏

You don't come from my place, you are Yoruba and i know very well Yoruba don't have culture, in fact promiscuity is more in the west than any other place, i know this coz i worked a lot there
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 1:03pm On Jan 24
Wettoid123:

Na night school you go reading up side down this matter happen for Benin city no be abroad.
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by joseph1832(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by UjuJoan2: 1:24pm On Jan 24
AdaAwka1:

Pls she is my sister and she didn't cheat. The husband is just demented.

I know the story may not be as it looks. Men are crazy, if a married mother of 4 decides to cheat, her husband must deserve it,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by achimendy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]
You ask why the man videoed her. You are clearly a woman of double standards.

You know that the man hitting her will have a negative consequence (punishment) on him. But you don't want to admit that the woman being filmed is a desrved punishment for her own action. Your logic here implies that you want men to be punished for all their misconducts but want women to get away with theirs. Are you just catching cruise online or are you like this in real life?

Infidelity in marriage has no justification for any gender. But here, you boldly say you will cheat on your partner if you don't get enough from him. The same you claim to be a feminist. I thought men are useless to feminists. Or, do you mean you will cheat with your fellow woman? In fact, you are a two-edged sword. If you are really a feminist, you won't marry a man in the first place, talk more of not getting enough from him.

So you have time to respond to that demented female?
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by godwon01(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24
This man need to be softly with her so as not to regret his actions. This is not Nigeria where he can pursue his wife around. He need to do DNA for the four kids , may be he was not their biological father.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24
Nothing fess concern me with Naija woman abroad. With the man bastard lexus.he dey with Naija woman.spits.E better make oyibo cheat on me than one mumu bla k woman.God forbid.team foreign woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by loswhite(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
Shut up! It is always the man's fault. What are you offering a man to deserve all the things you mentioned? A selfish girl like you deserve no love from any man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BeejayManny(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

The reason why you will never last in your husband house. It shows you are born Olosho and cannot work for your own money. I smhfy
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by rollywise(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Na God go punish you. Ashawo
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by tyup(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]
You ask why the man videoed her. You are clearly a woman of double standards.

You know that the man hitting her will have a negative consequence (punishment) on him. But you don't want to admit that the woman being filmed is a desrved punishment for her own action. Your logic here implies that you want men to be punished for all their misconducts but want women to get away with theirs. Are you just catching cruise online or are you like this in real life?

Infidelity in marriage has no justification for any gender. But here, you boldly say you will cheat on your partner if you don't get enough from him. The same you claim to be a feminist. I thought men are useless to feminists. Or, do you mean you will cheat with your fellow woman? In fact, you are a two-edged sword. If you are really a feminist, you won't marry a man in the first place, talk more of not getting enough from him.

Pardon my rudeness but you really must have been so Jobless to have typed this long epistle for someone like Jennyclay who's cerebellum isn't efficient.

You sef when you read all that, does it look like a message worth replying to?? u fall hand boss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Jan 24
Supremos:
■ This is crazy. Why do married women who are apparently well to do, still cheat?
Same reason married mem who are apparently well to do also cheat. undecided

This is 2024, let's try to ask better questions abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by svuicccteosrs: 1:53pm On Jan 24
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128098110]Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere.

Pls this mindset is very wrong. What really are you looking for after four children. The major reason why our society is breaking down is due to this kind of thinking. Pls change your ways. Your husband should not die trying to meet you needs.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by 965mofeyisade: 1:55pm On Jan 24
BbBb...
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Jan 24
svuicccteosrs:
Pls this mindset is very wrong. What really are you looking for after four children. The major reason why our society is breaking down is due to this kind of thinking. Pls change your ways. Your husband should not die trying to meet you needs
Probably the same thing men look for even after 4 children. lipsrsealed

Your society broke from when it began allowing its men to cheat with abandon. Now the women have taken to doing as the men do, and suddenly the men in society run about crying fowl, why? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Jan 24
godwon01:
This man need to be softly with her so as not to regret his actions. This is not Nigeria where he can pursue his wife around. He need to do DNA for the four kids , may be he was not their biological father.
Did you watch the video with the man asking the woman to divorce him? Why him no do am? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Mom007(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

This is a wrong mentality dear sis. Stop making excuses for infidelity in marriage. In any case, Look elsewhere if you must but divorce the man first. Why keeping him in bondage? See the cowardly fellow she is sleeping with sef... hid in his car and left her to face the heat alone! undecided tueh!
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Jan 24
AdaAwka1:
■ She didn't cheat on him, she does most of the work and pays all bills, but them it's not enough for him, keeps giving her headaches and send most of her cash to his family in Nigeria once he gets d opportunity. Let's stop these comments plsss
Why not divorce him and send him away so she can rest? In the video, he is begging her for divorce, why? So he can collect alimony or what exactly? I don't understand that. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jan 24
Dancebreaker:
If you look well, the man would have done everything for this lady. Probably brought her from 9ja. She now has her documents complete and has a job. The kids may all be over 8 years already, fairly independent. She feels divorce won't affect her much. She even stands to gain. Her confidence shows
But the hubby can use other ways to bleep her up.
The man should do DNA test on the kids, codedly if possible, as most oyinbo countries will require wife's consent.
If kids are his, leave matter and just move on.The man should stop eating her food. She might poison her.
Storyland! lipsrsealed

If you watched the video you would see the man was asking the woman to divorce him meaning the plot is not at all any of what you assume here. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Jan 24
hammer567:
DONT GET IT TWISTED, EVEN IN AMERICA THERE SHE CAN BE DEAD MEAT.
ALL IT TAKES IS FOR THE MAN TO BRING HIS GUN NOT HIS PHONE.
UNA GO OPEN THREAD TO TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW, LIKE WHY NIGERIA MEN KILL THEIR WIVES ABROAD. Y U NO CARRY YOUR OWN WIFE GO AMERICA AND FIND OUT.
After that him go go join his big brothers for jail were dem go turn am to living dead meat too. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Jan 24
CSTRR:
■ The man has nothing to lose. He will divorce her, and look for other options and remarry. The lady will just remain a fuckkk-toy for African American men. And they will fuckkk her with reckless abandon like a slut which she truly is.
He has nothing to loose yet he is the one recorded begging the woman to divorce him? Una too dey like be story tellers. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by ikelords(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

This says it all. That's why when we have kids we shouldn't allow them mix with children raised by harlots and prostitues. This is an example here ....
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by agabusta: 2:36pm On Jan 24
9JAMac10:
That look like prince George county Maryland. Only a foolish man will place a woman development and growth above him. Stupid Igbo men will be stark illiterates yet train their wives to maximum levels of education.

They are not foolish. It is good to upgrade your spouse. It is the wives that are foolish. I wont mind offering my wife the highest level of education and quality required to achieve her dreams.

Another thing is for the Illiterate to also upgrade their thinking and mentality. How can you be capable of training someone in formal education and you refuse to learn the ways of the educated?? You'll just continue to be an embarrassment to the spouse.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Jan 24
Beremx:
the woman doesn't seem she wants divorce. E be like say she wan use the cheating pepper the man. It's all written in her audacity. No thanks to the law that favours women grin grin
The Law does not favor women at all. Rather it treats men and women equally in these things. Equality is what Nigerian men believe to mean same as favoring women. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Jan 24
Morphinne:
■ Na mumu still dey carry Nigerian woman go abroad despite our daily gospel and preaching . You will all learn your lessons the hard way.
Simps are a cancer to the society :- He for beat her na 😂
So in your head, all Nigerian women married in the U.S. were carried by some man abroad? Nigeria agrees with way too many of you folks. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Jan 24
Donemmy:
■ Why not divorce him and go elsewhere with dignity instead of looking elsewhere when you're still in the Man house?
Which man house? The man begging her to divorce him abi another man? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.