Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk (17693 Views)

Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army / Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by itsene: 9:30am On Jan 25
What is the reason for this " helplessness".
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by jobgbemi(m): 9:30am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

The day the igbo man becomes president either one of 2 things will happen . . .

1. Either nigeria gets better

2. Or nigeria gets divided for good

It can never remain as status quo lie lie and everybody knows this to be a fact

Yet, South Eastern states are part of the most impoverished state in the country. With all the trade and investment, IGR is still the lowest in SE states.

We really need to be convinced!
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by chyzoo4u(m): 9:31am On Jan 25
Rolings:

The very BIG LIE that you people always tell is that IT IS ONLY AN IGBOMAN THAT CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT

As Americans will say.....tell that to the Marines

I can't see where he mentioned that it's only Igbo man that can make Nigeria great. He only said "when an Igbo man becomes the president..."

Of course, there are other thousands of people from other tribes that can fix Nigeria, even though I disagree with him totally that just any Igbo man can bring change in the country. Some Igbo men in power currently, will make the country worse than it is, but I'm convinced Peter Obi will make a great change.

3 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:32am On Jan 25
People won’t understand the atrocities committed by the Military… if you have ever been to Jos you would understand that everything this man is saying is the hard core truth … imagine being helpless and the ones you thought would save you are the ones fanning the flame 🔥… God forbid baT thing

3 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Snowx: 9:32am On Jan 25
Nigerians let's wake up..Plateau indigenes fortified urselves with alms don't listen to those wicked leaders in the Fact.. Christians wake up

2 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Diligence: 9:33am On Jan 25
Fg should free MNK ANON!

What do U expect when Boko harm terrorists were/are deployed into the force!

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Shimran(m): 9:34am On Jan 25
J3susFr3ak:

You got your facts wrong pal! How can it be a communal clash when the indigenous native Christians are minding their own business in peace while the constant attackers. aggressors and killers are the invading Muslims aided by the so called Military?

You can be too politically correct to the point of abosolute FOOLISH STUPOR!

This is senseless Islamic Jihad by the Muslims on Christians. Get your facts straight!

Minority targeting majority and the Govt can't do a dime? What a fear?

Be bold and fish out the perpetrators. Kill them mercilessly. I swear to God, I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by elasticlala: 9:35am On Jan 25
dangermouse:
If this allegations are true,, then the military formations should rise to the occasion and put a stop to this debacle to forestall more mayhem .

The people of Mangu will be left without a choice than to defend themselves and defend themselves they will!

It it true: this is not the first time, some other persons have mentioned this in time past; it is what they do.
My eldest brother has been living in Jos since the past 21 years and he has mentioned this several times too.
One of my sisters who was living in Kaduna said same thing. It got to a point that they had to abandoned the house they built in Kaduna and relocated to Lagos to start afresh.

The presence of the military is not to protect the citizens there but to prevent Christian’s from retaliating when the Islamist strikes. Because of selfish political gains, the leaders would always look the other way and it goes on and on till all is gone. NIGERIA CANNOT BE ONE

4 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Shawnnn01: 9:37am On Jan 25
As cocaine dealing kidnapping ended in Anambra where he was governor for 8 years ?!

Till this hour Lagos with more population is beta secured than Anambra all to the effort of the man who is president today.

aariwa:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president this Fulani herdsmen endless blood letting would have become a thing of the past. I remember few weeks to the last elections when the whole Nigeria thought the elections would be free and fair and that Peter Obi would win. Bandits and herdsmen started fleeing.all of us remember those weeks and there was no single killing,..infact Sahara reporters carried a news where bandits was sharing old naira notes and buying up CFAs enroute to leaving Nigeria because they said Peter Obi is a devil ( very false) around February, then Mahmoud falsely declared tinubu and bandits rejoiced because they saw tinubu as business as usual. They killed about 50 in benue in March a week after elections results and have continued the killings even killing almost 500 people in plateau on Christmas Day unchallenged because they don’t have any regards for tinubu
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Shawnnn01: 9:40am On Jan 25
Varunpulyani:

Nnamdi Kanu isnabbastatd God punish him here n in hell where he will rot.

We are talking about lives of Nigerians one ipob clown is relating it to what lunatics n bastards like Kanu as to say. May it not be well with Kanu in this life n the next.

What is the difference between what this man just said and what nnamdi kanu have been saying?
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by hansomb: 9:43am On Jan 25
That's not true. In fact, it's the other way round. And for him to say they will fight already expose their intentions.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by hansomb: 9:46am On Jan 25
For those that don't understand, Mango has combination of both Christian n Muslims
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Rolings: 9:46am On Jan 25
Snowx:

Where is the lie..Una no dey tire Who do una this thing, must you guyz continue like nothing is happening all because your tribesman is a president..

The LIE is that there are Wise men among every tribes ....the igbos are not super humans especially when it comes to politics. They may be good traders and businessmen but they are bad administrators
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Deeprooted: 9:49am On Jan 25
We Christians are too lenient with those terrorist of Muslims!!!!

Call it whatever you want to, but Christian must Stand up to defend themselves!!!!

The Muslims know we will not do anything about it, hence, the endless attack.

A section of the church has to be specifically dedicated to give basic military training to youth and equip them with arms to defend themselves, to stop this nonsense by the brainwashed Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by babajero(m): 9:49am On Jan 25
God1000:
Can you just imagine such thing, this is why it is important for every state in Nigeria to have local security.

I will talk about it when necessary
If you like produce local security, as far as these people have the right to enter any state and we have police and military majorly from there there won't be peace. The country either separate or go back to regional government where everyone will secure his/her own region and you can't go to other regions without clearance.

What is happening right now is not just insecurities but rather it is Islamic jihad and all of them are involved in it, that was the main reason buhari came to power to continue what uthman Dan fodio started, and if Nigerians keep quiet we will all die, because that is basically how all Islamic countries started by killing of the indigenes and other religions.

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Rolings: 9:51am On Jan 25
Dpharisee:

You actually lied here, I have never heard any Igbo say such a thing, I saw them back Yar'adua and Obasanjo against fellow Igbos like Late Ojukwu and Okadigbo

Your choices were made to spite the yorubas.
In 1999 the yorubas didn't want and didn't vote Obj....igbos made him win.
That's why even though our igbo brothers see it as a betrayal for yorubas not to support an igbos candidate in 2023 ... because they yorubas don't see the Obj presidency as theirs.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by J3susFr3ak: 9:52am On Jan 25
Shimran:

Minority targeting majority and the Govt can't do a dime? What a fear?

Be bold and fish out the perpetrators. Kill them mercilessly. I swear to God, I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

The same so called Minority that have been emboldened by the very flawed and lop-sided Security Structure of the country as it is? The Muslims have always been emboldened by the presence of a Muslim GOC. This is like their own Governor. Such Muslim GOCs as has happened in the past can execute evil clandestine operations to wipe out Christian villagers....and the elected Governor has always been hanpered by his inability to give orders to the Military or even the police. So you can now understand that even a minority with a stranglehold on the all the legal Security Structures becomes a dagenrous and annoying menace. Yes...I mentioned how the people you refer to as minority hide behind the Military and connive with sympathetic minds in other core-northern states and the FG to unleash their twisted guerrilla warefare tactics in the state. The Christians were never the aggressors in each wave of attacks.

When the State Government created an agency similar to Amotekun to help gaher intelligence and alert authorities of impending attacks...the same Muslims are still whining and maligning the good intentions of that defensive security effort.

It is just like a gullible and STUPID South Africa dragging Israel to the International Court of Justice and accusing them of nonsense and having no rights to defend themselves. The so called minority Jihadists do not want the indigenous Christians to have any means to defend themselves and neither have any means of intelligence gathering by any local or federal security mechanism.

If the option is to go the extra-legal means to set up lethal Militias like what has happened in the East...the repercussions can also be grave. But if you recall how back in 2004 the united indigenous response to these barbaric Muslim terrorist acts in Yelwa Shendam led to the wiping away of every single Muslim in that town....you now understand the angry backlash from the FG and the State of Emergency that occured back then. Perhaps, this has been the game plan all along too....to make the State a bit too ungovernable, provoke a militia response and then use Federal might to slam a State of Emergency where the Muslims want to have their way.

Wisdom and tact is needed to deal with this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Iamanoited: 9:53am On Jan 25
THEY MUST BE FULANIS AND MUSLIM MILITARY ADHERING TO FULANISATION OF THE PLATEAU.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by gratiaeo(m): 9:54am On Jan 25
Muslim Muslim ticket government will soon arrest the man soon
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Snowx: 9:57am On Jan 25
Rolings:

The LIE is that there are Wise men among every tribes ....the igbos are not super humans especially when it comes to politics. They may be good traders and businessmen but they are bad administrators

Bad administrators you call them, and the set of people ruling us from 1960 were very good in administrative purposes and thats why Nigeria are fast developing..

That's why those set of tribes are afraid to hand over leadership to Igbos in order for them not to push them backward Abi..

3 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Cancri: 10:00am On Jan 25
hansomb:
That's not true. In fact, it's the other way round. And for him to say they will fight already expose their intentions.
your are a useless terrorist spit

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by jmoore(m): 10:00am On Jan 25
Rolings:

Your choices were made to spite the yorubas.
In 1999 the yorubas didn't want and didn't vote Obj....igbos made him win.
That's why even though our igbo brothers see it as a betrayal for yorubas not to support an igbos candidate in 2023 ... because they yorubas don't see the Obj presidency as theirs.
You guys can lie for Africa. OBJ contested in 2003 too. Who was Yoruba's choice in 2003? Was it Osama Bin Laden?

It is actually you people that rejected Obi to spite Igbo people by teaching him and southeast lesson. Guess who is choking from the high inflation of Tinubulation, everyone dey chop the babablu breakfast.

4 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Konskott(m): 10:03am On Jan 25
Muslim Muslim ticket in action
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Shimran(m): 10:04am On Jan 25
J3susFr3ak:

The same so called Minority that have been emboldened by the very flawed and lop-sided Security Structure of the country as it is? The Muslims have always been emboldened by the presence of a Muslim GOC. This is like their own Governor. Such Muslim GOCs as has happened in the past can execute evil clandestine operations to wipe out Christian villagers....and the elected Governor has always been hanpered by his inability to give orders to the Military or even the police. So you can now understand that even a minority with a stranglehold on the all the legal Security Structures becomes a dagenrous and annoying menace. Yes...I mentioned how the people you refer to as minority hide behind the Military and connive with sympathetic minds in other core-northern states and the FG to unleash their twisted guerrilla warefare tactics in the state. The Christians were never the aggressors in each wave of attacks.

When the State Government created an agency similar to Amotekun to help gaher intelligence and alert authorities of impending attacks...the same Muslims are still whining and maligning the good intentions of that defensive security effort.

It is just like a gullible and STUPID South Africa dragging Israel to the International Court of Justice and accusing them of nonsense and having no rights to defend themselves. The so called minority Jihadists do not want the indigenous Christians to have any means to defend themselves and neither have any means of intelligence gathering by any local or federal security mechanism.

If the option is to go the extra-legal means to set up lethal Militias like what has happened in the East...the repercussions can also be grave. But if you recall how back in 2004 the united indigenous response to these barbaric Muslim terrorist acts in Yelwa Shendam led to the wiping away of every single Muslim in that town....you now understand the angry backlash from the FG and the State of Emergency that occured back then. Perhaps, this has been the game plan all along too....to make the State a bit too ungovernable, provoke a militia response and then use Federal might to slam a State of Emergency where the Muslims want to have their way.

GOCs are now superior to Governors/COAS now? (During Jonathan's era up to now?)

If I as a governor who has full control over my state cannot guarantee safety for my people, I'd resign respectfully.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Badguy77(m): 10:06am On Jan 25
This is to Christians in mangu local government...

The government will not do anything about the killings in your local government and have instructed the military turn there eyes to the killings.. Please and please take up arms and defend yourself...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Shimran(m): 10:08am On Jan 25
J3susFr3ak:

Still, I hope this tactic be implemented for a lasting peace in Jos and other places.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by J3susFr3ak: 10:17am On Jan 25
Shimran:

GOCs are now superior to Governors/COAS now? (During Jonathan's era up to now?)

If I as a governor who has full control over my state cannot guarantee safety for my people, I'd resign respectfully.

Any FEderal position that can be politicised and weaponized by Muslims to the detriment of Christians will be be done to the Max. The GOC and the Commisioner of Police positions are just another set of excesssively politicised positions used by Muslims to carry out their illegal mayhems with Federal protections.

It is not the fault of the Governor. Your blood stained faulty constitutions that gives no real powers to Governors is the real culprit here.

A step forward is to fierecly crusade for the State Police where the Governor can give clear orders to defend innocent lives and that order is carried out. Of course, anything short of that will see this evil cycle of people using Federal leverages to unleash pogroms continue.

The other options will be to either set up extra-legal well armed militias or just break up the nonsense of a country already. The Luggard Experiment is tired already. Muslims and Christians in the Nigerian context can NEVER co-exist peacefully. The Muslim Aggressors are running out of excuses already.

2 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by tiswell(m): 10:18am On Jan 25
dangermouse:
If this allegations are true,, then the military formations should rise to the occasion and put a stop to this debacle to forestall more mayhem .

The people of Mangu will be left without a choice than to defend themselves and defend themselves they will!
Dey dia dey blow grammar
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Bigchristo: 10:19am On Jan 25
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQwWVLBd_I?si=Jyn_EdMmBzKh1wMT

Military supervising killings of Christians, destruction of properties in Plateau: CAN Chairman

https://gazettengr.com/military-supervising-killings-of-christians-destruction-of-properties-in-plateau-can-chairman/?s=09
That CAN chairman should shut up his dirty mouth, when Tinubu was renting fake bishop to deceive you people during election campaign none of you dare to speak up against it, something that can’t be tried to Muslim faith they will do it to Christian’s this leaders will be bromancing those doing it, now the government is not doing anything when both Christians and Muslims are slaughtered make una Dey mumu for this country una eyes go soon clear
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by 13october: 10:19am On Jan 25
aariwa:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president this Fulani herdsmen endless blood letting would have become a thing of the past. I remember few weeks to the last elections when the whole Nigeria thought the elections would be free and fair and that Peter Obi would win. Bandits and herdsmen started fleeing.all of us remember those weeks and there was no single killing,..infact Sahara reporters carried a news where bandits was sharing old naira notes and buying up CFAs enroute to leaving Nigeria because they said Peter Obi is a devil ( very false) around February, then Mahmoud falsely declared tinubu and bandits rejoiced because they saw tinubu as business as usual. They killed about 50 in benue in March a week after elections results and have continued the killings even killing almost 500 people in plateau on Christmas Day unchallenged because they don’t have any regards for tinubu

What has Peter Obi offered on Sit at home and Ipob. Militants
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Moniya4Real(m): 10:31am On Jan 25
Peter Obi advertiser. So, to you, he(Obi is the messiah). Know this and for a fact- no one can change Nigeria solely but I I’ll undoubtedly be a collect efforts by first changing our individual orientation. The mindset of an average Nigerian doesn’t wish the country well that is even if they believe in the one Nigeria in the first place. An average northerner considers an Hausa from Niger as his kinsman than people from other parts of Nigeria.

aariwa:
All these people killed were innocent people including women and children who went about their peaceful life like every human being but they were slaughtered for no single reason except that as at today government is not existing in Nigeria. Tinubu does not have anything to offer Nigeria even if you gave him another 30 years. Most Nigerians knew this would happen and the reason nobody voted for him but the bloodshed is going to get worse. A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri, Dangote, Sanwo-olu Attend Inauguration Of African Center In USA / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel / Senate Summons Emefiele To Explain N305 To 1$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.