Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk (17681 Views)

Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army / Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by AMI3(m): 10:31am On Jan 25
Ironbull:

Withdraw your last sentence. Nothing is possible with obi in Nigeria, let obi go and address ipob, esn and unknown gunmen in his state and region first. Bia, listen and listen good I'm a full blooded Chrisysin but we will never vote for obi to rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

You see the allegation this man is raising sound strange because current Army heads are majority christains what is he talking about? If anyone have evidence of army aiding killings of christains pls provide it we will loud it and they will be fish out and punish this is not Buhari era.

Again and again we will never vote for obi to rule Nigeria, Tinubu will spend 8 years then Ribadu or Marwa 8 year+ then the South even at that we will not still allow obi to contest talkless wining take it or leave it.

Because u are God.
That is ur personal issue so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by ebenholer2(m): 10:33am On Jan 25
We have lost our military into the hands of bigots since BUHARI first and second regime in 1979 and 2015. Any nation ruled by bigots is always under serious danger.

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Shimran(m): 10:36am On Jan 25
J3susFr3ak:

Any FEderal position that can be politicised and weaponized by Muslims to the detriment of Christians will be be done to the Max. The GOC and the Commisioner of Police positions are just another set of excesssively politicised positions used by Muslims to carry out their illegal mayhems with Federal protections.

It is not the fault of the Governor. Your blood stained faulty constitutions that gives no real powers to Governors is the real culprit here.

A step forward is to fierecly crusade for the State Police where the Governor can give clear orders to defend innocent lives and that order is carried out. Of course, anything short of that will see this evil cycle of people using Federal leverages to unleash pogroms continue.

The other options will be to either set up extra-legal well armed militias or just break up the nonsense of a country already. The Luggard Experiment is tired already. Muslims and Christians in the Nigerian context can NEVER co-exist peacefully. The Muslim Aggressors are running out of excuses already.

Therefore all I see here is just fear!

We saw how wike dealt with insecurity in his State.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by just2endowed: 10:40am On Jan 25
dangermouse:
If this allegations are true,, then the military formations should rise to the occasion and put a stop to this debacle to forestall more mayhem .

The people of Mangu will be left without a choice than to defend themselves and defend themselves they will!

Rise ke? How is that possible
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by KGBKremlin: 10:41am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

The day the igbo man becomes president either one of 2 things will happen . . .

1. Either nigeria gets better

2. Or nigeria gets divided for good

It can never remain as status quo lie lie and everybody knows this to be a fact

Igbo will only rule south east not Nigeria.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Danmisra(m): 10:49am On Jan 25
The CAN who's president was arrested in South Africa, with 10m dollars that was meant to fight insecurity in Nigeria, can shamelessly open their mouth in the face of insecurity.
CAN even for once has never speak about peace in Nigeria.
The CAN'S president that was caught with Ahamd Yusuf the founder of Bokoharam.
Don't worry nothing remain hiding in this world. All the terrorism that CAN is sponsoring will someday be exposed

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Think9ja(m): 10:56am On Jan 25
aariwa:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president this Fulani herdsmen endless blood letting would have become a thing of the past. I remember few weeks to the last elections when the whole Nigeria thought the elections would be free and fair and that Peter Obi would win. Bandits and herdsmen started fleeing.all of us remember those weeks and there was no single killing,..infact Sahara reporters carried a news where bandits was sharing old naira notes and buying up CFAs enroute to leaving Nigeria because they said Peter Obi is a devil ( very false) around February, then Mahmoud falsely declared tinubu and bandits rejoiced because they saw tinubu as business as usual. They killed about 50 in benue in March a week after elections results and have continued the killings even killing almost 500 people in plateau on
Christmas Day unchallenged because they don’t have any regards for tinubu

Rubbish!
Na that your Obi gon gon they for don kill go. Obi na chicken for where men de.
Una no go ever gree say that man na paper weight. Tinubu sef na paper weight for national politics.
Only one politician for Nigeria today be heavy weight for national politics because him don de play the game at the highest level since before them born you. If not for Ojukwu, even LG chairman Obi no fit win

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by J3susFr3ak: 10:58am On Jan 25
Danmisra:
The CAN who's president was arrested in South Africa, with 10m dollars that was meant to fight insecurity in Nigeria, can shamelessly open their mouth in the face of insecurity.
CAN even for once has never speak about peace in Nigeria.
The CAN'S president that was caught with Ahamd Yusuf the founder of Bokoharam.
Don't worry nothing remain hiding in this world. All the terrorism that CAN is sponsoring will someday be exposed

Whoa...ladies and gentlemen. Someone just escaped from a Psychiatric Home...right into a bigger hopeless Islamic Asylum.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by occfx: 11:00am On Jan 25
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQwWVLBd_I?si=Jyn_EdMmBzKh1wMT

Military supervising killings of Christians, destruction of properties in Plateau: CAN Chairman

https://gazettengr.com/military-supervising-killings-of-christians-destruction-of-properties-in-plateau-can-chairman/?s=09

Join ESN una no gree, una think say igbo people are stupid? Ekpa will finish the work finally... Nigeria is not a country
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by occfx: 11:03am On Jan 25
dangermouse:
If this allegations are true,, then the military formations should rise to the occasion and put a stop to this debacle to forestall more mayhem .

The people of Mangu will be left without a choice than to defend themselves and defend themselves they will!

If they defend themselves, military will attack them and term them terrorists. Igbos are wise
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by year2013: 11:06am On Jan 25
Rolings:

The very BIG LIE that you people always tell is that IT IS ONLY AN IGBOMAN THAT CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT

As Americans will say.....tell that to the Marines

Doubting Thomas, do away with your tribalism and give the Igbos a chance.

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Think9ja(m): 11:08am On Jan 25
aariwa:
very true my brother. Most igbos are always seeiking opportunities for betterment and are not wired to focus on pettiness and distractions.Sadly igbos are the ones seeking out those opportunities outside government.!It brings tears to the eyes to see a country like Nigeria that God blessed everywhere more than any country on earth . If Nigeria face only agribusiness today it will feed the whole of Africa . If Nigeria focus on football today our league will be the best in the world in rating. If Nigeria focus on crude oil Nigeria can produce 15-20m barrels per day . If Nigeria focus on power generation today Nigeria will give the whole of Africa electricity but since independence it has been a case of one idiot after the other that doesn’t even know how to harness these endless human and natural resources into opportunities but igbos had not been part of this progressive leadership failure in the past 60 years and had been progressing comparatively compared to Nigerian condition and other groups in the country . I think it’s safe to say that igbos are puzzle that hold the key to Nigeria prosperity as others have failed and continues to fail for more than 60 years now in the midsts of boundless resources

Go and read Chinua Achebe's book "There was a country". Igbos actually destroyed Nigeria. After the 1966 coup, the first thing an igbo man did was to abolish regional government because he wanted total control. The rest, they say is history. It is common knowledge that the igbos don't tell their young ones the truth. Till today, some igbos are still telling their children that Obi won the 2023 election, when In reality, he actually came third. This is how the young ones will grow up believing lies as truth.

Ever wondered what would have become of Nigeria had Ironsi not abolish regional government?

Because an igbo man is no longer in charge, we should bring back regional government okwaya?

De play

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by J3susFr3ak: 11:08am On Jan 25
Shimran:

Therefore all I see here is just fear!

We saw how wike dealt with insecurity in his State.

You must be speaking from an Islamic mindset. I am still not so sure if you are a core Northern or a Southern Muslim.

If you visit the prison in Jos....98 percent of the inmates are either Core Northern Muslims with a few Southerners. Indigenous Christian groups are there but a great minority within the prison population. That tells you something.

The Middle Belt Christians were pretty wild before the pacification of Christianity. It only shows how wonderful Christianity has been in converting previously wild barbaric people into a sensible law-abiding civilised folk. When evil and injustice wakes up and smirks in your face like it just did and has done in the past....perhaps an elastic point will be reached where a snap happens. Like I said, I witnessed some aspects of the mayhem that took place in Yelwa Shendam back in 2004 that led to the State of Emergency slammed on the state.

This is not to say there are no past pagan elements in some places who are capable of unleashing so much evil especially in the face of gory injustice and wickedness. But there is a reason the Christians in Jos Plateau want to preserve a progresive and peaceful Christian state. It was what made the State so distinct back in the 80s when I was growing up.

The Muslim setllers just like any Muslim setllers anywhere in the world are doing what theyy have been programmed to do as was predicted in the Bible back in Genesis about Hagar's spawn.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Bakinwuta(f): 11:25am On Jan 25
dangermouse:

leave plateau state matters. They all lie a lot and exaggerate things . Because more often than not they seek to spill blood on both sides. They hate each other and it's a continuous battle. When you hear a side lament its because they probably went hunting for there rival and got intercepted by security agents or they plan and mobilize for heavy destruction and didn't succeed. They always would prefer to kill each other to extinction. I say this Plateau has become a breeding ground for religious extremist of the two beliefs. If you doubt remove the presence and smoke screen all you will find is hatred to the brink. They always will incite and organize to carry out massacres. All side have militia in Plateau and they all have being responsible for one carnage or massacre. So leave the pretence. If there is a curfew how come they were killed outside? The other day I saw a video of people trying to destroy Muslim communities and they too were calling for government fairness and help. In another video same Muslims were claiming the Army and police were support Christians to destroy there property and shooting at them. So all I can say is if a curfew exists for 24hrs what brought you out to get shot. obviously they are part of a stubborn group hell bent in more trouble. That stat is a mess and they know it. Lies and deceit won't solve it. Also both faiths have come to stay and can't be extinguished from the Plateau. Make una find peace in the Plateau
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by sweetkev(m): 11:34am On Jan 25
chyzoo4u:

I can't see where he mentioned that it's only Igbo man that can make Nigeria great. He only said "when an Igbo man becomes the president..."

Of course, there are other thousands of people from other tribes that can fix Nigeria, even though I disagree with him totally that just any Igbo man can bring change in the country. Some Igbo men in power currently, will make the country worse than it is, but I'm convinced Peter Obi will make a great change.
Nigeria can not be fixed. Nigeria will never get better. That's just the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by J3susFr3ak: 11:34am On Jan 25
Bakinwuta:

leave plateau state matters. They all lie a lot and exaggerate things . Because more often than not they seek to spill blood on both sides. They hate each other and it's a continuous battle. When you hear a side lament its because they probably went hunting for there rival and got intercepted by security agents or they plan and mobilize for heavy destruction and didn't succeed. They always would prefer to kill each other to extinction. I say this Plateau has become a breeding ground for religious extremist of the two beliefs. If you doubt remove the presence and smoke screen all you will find is hatred to the brink. They always will incite and organize to carry out massacres. All side have militia in Plateau and they all have being responsible for one carnage or massacre. So leave the pretence. If there is a curfew how come they were killed outside? The other day I saw a video of people trying to destroy Muslim communities and they too were calling for government fairness and help. In another video same Muslims were claiming the Army and police were support Christians to destroy there property and shooting at them. So all I can say is if a curfew exists for 24hrs what brought you out to get shot. obviously they are part of a stubborn group hell bent in more trouble. That stat is a mess and they know it. Lies and deceit won't solve it. Also both faiths have come to stay and can't be extinguished from the Plateau. Make una find peace in the Plateau

Flawed analysis. You claim that both sides have what you term "militias". Here is a clue? Who are the aggressors? If my neighborhood is under attack and we decide to at the spur of the moment, organize and defend ourselves....we are not a "militia" per se. We are just exercising a God-given right to self-defense. Now this is what your Muslim Jihadist militia does. NOBODY IS ATTACKING THEM. They leave their abodes, leave their states and connive with local Muslims who know the terrain and then actively GO HUNTING for Christians to kill....most times under the covert protection of the Military. Can you say this is the same lawless "game" Plateau Christians are playing? No. No Christian native has formed a group to aggressively seek out Muslims to kill...but the Muslim Jihadists are doing that--hoping that a reactionary Christian self-defence will suddenly make them grasp at straws and scream "You see...they are killing too."

No Christian attacks. They only defend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by newnigerdelta00: 11:38am On Jan 25
aariwa:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president this Fulani herdsmen endless blood letting would have become a thing of the past. I remember few weeks to the last elections when the whole Nigeria thought the elections would be free and fair and that Peter Obi would win. Bandits and herdsmen started fleeing.all of us remember those weeks and there was no single killing,..infact Sahara reporters carried a news where bandits was sharing old naira notes and buying up CFAs enroute to leaving Nigeria because they said Peter Obi is a devil ( very false) around February, then Mahmoud falsely declared tinubu and bandits rejoiced because they saw tinubu as business as usual. They killed about 50 in benue in March a week after elections results and have continued the killings even killing almost 500 people in plateau on Christmas Day unchallenged because they don’t have any regards for tinubu

Peter Obi my foot

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ensa777(f): 11:42am On Jan 25
dangermouse:

The video is on Twitter. Just a river was between the locals and the military/Fulani militia.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Osashalom: 11:53am On Jan 25
Who doesn't know that I'd what they do?
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Alantu: 12:33pm On Jan 25
There's nothing Nigeria Army cannot do in the name of politics.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by YellowbaMoslem: 1:03pm On Jan 25
ShinjaWWest:
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

I love how Israel always deal with them

Death to all Christians who also voted for them
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by themanderon: 1:34pm On Jan 25
This country is gone. Politicians have turned a once peaceful people against themselves all for political gains. Even the army that was once a symbol of unity seems to have fallen for the plot of these devils we have as politicians.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Trendishine: 1:50pm On Jan 25
aariwa:
very true my brother. Most igbos are always seeiking opportunities for betterment and are not wired to focus on pettiness and distractions.Sadly igbos are the ones seeking out those opportunities outside government.!It brings tears to the eyes to see a country like Nigeria that God blessed everywhere more than any country on earth . If Nigeria face only agribusiness today it will feed the whole of Africa . If Nigeria focus on football today our league will be the best in the world in rating. If Nigeria focus on crude oil Nigeria can produce 15-20m barrels per day . If Nigeria focus on power generation today Nigeria will give the whole of Africa electricity but since independence it has been a case of one idiot after the other that doesn’t even know how to harness these endless human and natural resources into opportunities but igbos had not been part of this progressive leadership failure in the past 60 years and had been progressing comparatively compared to Nigerian condition and other groups in the country . I think it’s safe to say that igbos are puzzle that hold the key to Nigeria prosperity as others have failed and continues to fail for more than 60 years now in the midsts of boundless resources
I will like your post a million times. Thunder fire anybody that argues this fact with you. They know this and as long as tribal bigots in Nigeria and even on this platform called naira land keep burying their heads in the sand like ostrich on this fact, the more Armageddon will keep staring them in the face, hot and blazing. Beginning with peter obi or any other fire blazing Igbo man like him, only an Igbo man will salvage you all nigerians from the doldrums of hell your country is fast sinking into, take it or leave. Nnamdi KANU is the president Nigeria needs, truth be told.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by bigcasava1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25
We are in trouble in this country, recent recruitment in police and army. Am not surprised of what is happening in Jos
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ironbull: 1:53pm On Jan 25
AMI3:

Because u are God.
That is ur personal issue so deal with it.

I'm not God but full blown tribalist and religion bigot like obi will never rule Nigeria. Fact!!!
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Tyktoker: 1:56pm On Jan 25
Quran and Islam remains the only problem the world shall contend with till the end of the world. The injunction is to KILL unbelievers and enforce SHARIA. MY ONLY WORRIES is northern christian community, only God will help them else no solution in sight. If you tell them to defend themselves against a militia with the backing of the sultanate and foreign Islamic interests, how far can they go fighting a band of fighters with the backing of the proxy president of Nigeria=the sultan and presidens of many Islamic nations. It is impossible,only God can really liberate the minority christian population in the core north!
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQwWVLBd_I?si=Jyn_EdMmBzKh1wMT

Military supervising killings of Christians, destruction of properties in Plateau: CAN Chairman

https://gazettengr.com/military-supervising-killings-of-christians-destruction-of-properties-in-plateau-can-chairman/?s=09
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by MrSly(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25
Rolings:

The very BIG LIE that you people always tell is that IT IS ONLY AN IGBOMAN THAT CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT

You see,any people were killed and soldiers are in the know. That was the topic of discussion but you chose to derail with tribal sentiments. You are one useless person that I am sure of.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Rolings: 2:27pm On Jan 25
jmoore:

You guys can lie for Africa. OBJ contested in 2003 too. Who was Yoruba's choice in 2003? Was it Osama Bin Laden?

It is actually you people that rejected Obi to spite Igbo people by teaching him and southeast lesson. Guess who is choking from the high inflation of Tinubulation, everyone dey chop the babablu breakfast.

In 2003 some yorubas chose to go with Obj but the vast majority of yourubas didn't still vote for him.

No worry. Dey play generation
Everything is Comedy to you lot
If you like scream bulaba baba blu bluvlea whatever .... That's not taking away the facts that you people always chose to go the other way of the yorubas...... You do it in order to gain advantage over us which in itself is nota bad idea.... But your inability to agree for your masters the yorubas even after several bashing is your undoing and since the yorubas are your superior in every aspect and in evey indices ....they will always be ahead of you.

Truth can sometimes be ugly but it's better knowing it and living with it's ugliness
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by DMerciful(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25
Till today you guys say Ironsi that ruled for less than six months is responsible for our current structure even though over 9 presidents or heads of state have come after him

Now imagine if an Igbo man does 8yrs? Either the country change for good or its balkanized
Rolings:

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by jmoore(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25
Rolings:

In 2003 some yorubas chose to go with Obj but the vast majority of yourubas didn't still vote for him.

No worry. Dey play generation
Everything is Comedy to you lot
If you like scream bulaba baba blu bluvlea whatever .... That's not taking away the facts that you people always chose to go the other way of the yorubas...... You do it in order to gain advantage over us which in itself is nota bad idea.... But your inability to agree for your masters the yorubas even after several bashing is your undoing and since the yorubas are your superior in every aspect and in evey indices ....they will always be ahead of you.

Truth can sometimes be ugly but it's better knowing it and living with it's ugliness
You still they rant babablu!! Who was Yoruba's choice in 2003? You just dey wail up and down!
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by blueAgent(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25
aariwa:

Over hype.
Nigeria is not blessed more than, some countries in Africa, let alone in the World.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Asswipemod: 3:24pm On Jan 25
aariwa:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president this Fulani herdsmen endless blood letting would have become a thing of the past. I remember few weeks to the last elections when the whole Nigeria thought the elections would be free and fair and that Peter Obi would win. Bandits and herdsmen started fleeing.all of us remember those weeks and there was no single killing,..infact Sahara reporters carried a news where bandits was sharing old naira notes and buying up CFAs enroute to leaving Nigeria because they said Peter Obi is a devil ( very false) around February, then Mahmoud falsely declared tinubu and bandits rejoiced because they saw tinubu as business as usual. They killed about 50 in benue in March a week after elections results and have continued the killings even killing almost 500 people in plateau on Christmas Day unchallenged because they don’t have any regards for tinubu

Can you stop wailing about Hoebee and also stop being delusional?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – sheikh Gumi / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes / Battle For 2023: Atiku, PDP Troubled As Wike's Opposition Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.