Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk (17687 Views)

Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army / Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by AnyanwuSilas: 8:34pm On Jan 27
Ironbull:

Withdraw your last sentence. Nothing is possible with obi in Nigeria, let obi go and address ipob, esn and unknown gunmen in his state and region first. Bia, listen and listen good I'm a full blooded Chrisysin but we will never vote for obi to rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

You see the allegation this man is raising sound strange because current Army heads are majority christains what is he talking about? If anyone have evidence of army aiding killings of christains pls provide it we will loud it and they will be fish out and punish this is not Buhari era.

Again and again we will never vote for obi to rule Nigeria, Tinubu will spend 8 years then Ribadu or Marwa 8 year+ then the South even at that we will not still allow obi to contest talkless wining take it or leave it.
You're a Muslim, stop using Taqiyya to deceive yourself.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by AnyanwuSilas: 8:49pm On Jan 27
Ohraykon:
ask those your igbo elites why igbo never rule since, they are your worst enemies not even fulani or hausa. Una no wan wise. Who did tony elumelu, arthur eze, emeka offor etc, vote for? Even your cubana family no be tinubu dem vote for. Nnamdi kanu is right, some igbo no wise. If he comes out of prison he shouldn't fight for you guys again. Una be traitors because of that pretender peter obi you all abandoned mazi nnamdi kanu. Kai efulefus like you
They are fools for voting their choice, you will still be the one that will still call fools if they voted Peter Obi and claiming they put their egg in one basket. Hypocrites.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by hansomb: 4:42am On Jan 28
Cancri:
your are a useless terrorist spit
fxxk u
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by MrSly(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28
Rolings:

You are the FOOLISH one here.
Why cant you be different....read...make your comment and move on
But you were looking for comments like mine to masturbate on.
Mumu
That why you are being petty and lousy with senselessness. You thought people would read and move on while you keep propagating ethnic division. You lied like devil.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Rolings: 4:28am On Jan 29
MrSly:

That why you are being petty and lousy with senselessness. You thought people would read and move on while you keep propagating ethnic division. You lied like devil.

GET OUT. You fools will not caution the first person that throw shades but be masturbating on the well deserved response they get. IDIOT
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by MrSly(m): 11:57am On Jan 29
Rolings:

GET OUT. You fools will not caution the first person that throw shades but be masturbating on the well deserved response they get. IDIOT
You have admitted your error. So that is okay for me.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Bakinwuta(f): 11:04pm On Jan 31
J3susFr3ak:

Flawed analysis. You claim that both sides have what you term "militias". Here is a clue? Who are the aggressors? If my neighborhood is under attack and we decide to at the spur of the moment, organize and defend ourselves....we are not a "militia" per se. We are just exercising a God-given right to self-defense. Now this is what your Muslim Jihadist militia does. NOBODY IS ATTACKING THEM. They leave their abodes, leave their states and connive with local Muslims who know the terrain and then actively GO HUNTING for Christians to kill....most times under the covert protection of the Military. Can you say this is the same lawless "game" Plateau Christians are playing? No. No Christian native has formed a group to aggressively seek out Muslims to kill...but the Muslim Jihadists are doing that--hoping that a reactionary Christian self-defence will suddenly make them grasp at straws and scream "You see...they are killing too."

No Christian attacks. They only defend.

I can sight examples to dispute your claims. But am sure you know better than what you state above. Unless you haven't followed or being in Plateau long enough. That said am not here for the pretence or about taking sides. You are all a violent lot is what am saying that breed hate, incite and even commit lots of violence on both sides. You will pretend you want peace but you prefer the total annihilation of the other.
If you choose to remain in pretence or denials. All I say is look back how far you come and tell yourself if peace closer now or further. You have fought for the last 20years attack and attack. If one goes quiet another starts.

Someday you will come around to realizing. The sooner its realized the better. I used to live in Plateau but over time I had to leave. I witness it change from a loving, peaceful place to that of violence and hate. Yes when that happened Muslims and Christians dey and all other tribes dey. So if then it was possible what changed suddenly. That same people now turn wicked and violent? One state so filled with lots of instigated unemployed religious fanatics ready to destroy life and property.

Anyways I wish una well and hope you all realize sooner that violence begets more violence. That you will fight tire and still someday come back to realize you failed to wipe out each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos / "Avoid Thuggery" - Tinubu Admonishes Youths / APC Zones Chairmanship Seat To North-Central, Lists South-East For Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.