Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu (16306 Views)

Governor Eno Complains Of Being Distracted By Too Many Visits From Politicians / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Recession: SERAP Asks Buhari To Cut Cost Of Governance, Not Public Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25
CSTRR:

Even tinubu will sell everybody in your family for obi to congratulate him.
the same obi that went and congratulate TINUBU, is like you just got free bonus data to read news today abi ?

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Splashme: 11:59pm On Jan 25
ILoveNG:
This man is either dull or just being a typical attention seeking politician 😂
Private trips like going home for Christmas was funded by this yahoo man when he was governor.

Advocating for a reduction in private trips is more sensible.

Been trying to figure out what your really is
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by CSTRR: 12:14am On Jan 26
yarimo:
the same obi that went and congratulate TINUBU, is like you just got free bonus data to read news today abi ?
Lol.

You must be dreaming if you think obi congratulated tinubu.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Sibetolo: 2:19am On Jan 26
His movements all made public is not enough, the list should include how many times he changes his watch shoes, goes to toilet, eat breakfast, mess grin, belches, sneezes prays and what he prays for, in fact we need to count the grains of rice ewa or agbado he eats and how many strokes in za oza room.

Na President go fix escalator for Airport, he should be aware of if the airport Air freshner is changed too? Onye ohere na-enweghị ọrụ.
Splashme:
Private Visits should be at your expense, not with public funds - Peter Obi tells Tinubu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02p5YezLw9gSktce6SsYEs83Dni2cKzQwZPwx74s3kGhEhpa2htH7vVx9ZE6rDLzYal&id=100046913660470&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 3:00am On Jan 26
chidiakwari:
Nigerians are complete Zombies. Cowards who can’t fight the criminals enslaving them.

A complete youth population allowing old senile criminals to lead them. How on earth you think criminals will lead you right.

How can anyone be that empty to think you’ll get any better with criminal leaders?

Your VP housed a Boko Haram leader that bombed a church in Abuja and killed so many Nigerians.

A president who is a senile old druggie. Never went to any school but forged his entire certificate. His entire life is forged.

I don’t know who is a better zombie, Nigerians or Chimpanzees
only ipob reason like dis... President tinubu never went to school but speak better English than your Dullard thiefobi that spent 8 years just to get degree in philosophy and later ended up with failure... Hahaha.... I fear sadeasterners ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Mrtaye: 5:28am On Jan 26
illicit:
He is the JAGABAN

The PRESIDENT

Public asset, Nigeria has to pay for anything he does...

If u don't like it, drink beer

🥵
That's why things are getting worse
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by YourMajesty(m): 5:39am On Jan 26
illicit:
He is the JAGABAN

The PRESIDENT

🥵
A teacher supporting this rubbish?

You're a disgrace
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by sinero: 7:26am On Jan 26
obonujoker:

Is this why Tinubu will use public fund for private visits?

So as d president, u expect him to board airpeace to France rather than his official jet. Make una dey reason with ur head now.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:49am On Jan 26
_Assalam Alaykum Waramotullah Wabarakatuh_

👉 Friday 26th January, 2024
🤍 *(14 Rajab 1445 A.H)* 💚

Oh Allah 🤲
*Strengthen our faith in this precious deen, bless us with Your Rahmah and Hikmah, crown us with Your blessings and good health, protect us from all evils, make good deeds easy for us and count us among the dwellers of Al-janat Firdaus.*
AAMEEN. 🙏

💫 *JUMAT MUBARAK* 🕌
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Splashme: 8:18am On Jan 26
tunjijones:
These are the types of creative criticism whey make sense...

As an opposition, u are to press the govt neck till they do the right thing. No the useless opposition PDP is doing.

I don't even know who the PDP spokesman is sef.

Why can't they scatter ground too like what Lai Muhammad did against Jonathan?
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 8:34am On Jan 26
illicit:

Tinubu na ur servant

Weyrey

Ur papa sef no fit think this kain tin

🥵
U see why school dey important?
And ur parents send u go oh, na u choose to waste their money. God will judge u.
If u were educated u would easily understand this concept
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by millionboi2: 8:34am On Jan 26
Judolisco:
As if tinubu has not been travelling before becoming president or governor.... Dis one go jst dey yarn dust
he no say make him no travel,but say make him no dey use tax payers money for his Yaya travel.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:57am On Jan 26
Shawnnn01:
Coming from this same foolish criminal that is yet to account for the presidential donation he got almost a year after election.

This foolish bastard Pandora Criminal get mind sha but I know blame na naija mumu never do. A die hard criminal that looted ₦250 million monthly as governor to his ware house in Lagos is the one saying this rubbish.

Did this fool fund the looting from his pocket before he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo the then Lagos commissioner of police ? This fool should continue to thank God that Miko Okiro his Igbo kinsmen was Inspector General of the police at that time, the bastard for still de Kirikiri they chop bean till now.

Your source na Facebook post?
No credible news outlet found it worthy to publish the news?

Ewu 🐑
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Splashme: 9:36am On Jan 26
yarimo:

Photoshop
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by freeborn02: 10:22am On Jan 26
illicit:

Is ur family useless already? lol

🥵

Ask your mother or any member of your family how much dey are buying rice today compared to 2 years ago. Then ask them to compare their salaries 2 years ago to their salaries today.

This may help you to realize how useless your family has become. grin
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Bouncing2(m): 10:41am On Jan 26
illicit:
He is the JAGABAN

The PRESIDENT

🥵
Ya fuqued
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Wallade(m): 10:52am On Jan 26
Splashme:

Suffering and smiling mumus are plenty in Nigeria. Oga, sorry oo

Same to you oh
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by iamkhingtune: 11:04am On Jan 26
why is the EFCC not on his doorpost yet if he stole a penny? Una Mumu never do

illicit:
He is the JAGABAN

The PRESIDENT

🥵
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by NoSmoking: 1:30pm On Jan 26
freeborn02:

Ask your mother or any member of your family how much dey are buying rice today compared to 2 years ago. Then ask them to compare their salaries 2 years ago to their salaries today.

This may help you to realize how useless your family has become. grin

Mumu

Ur mum still feeds u so u think everyone is like u

Go ask my mama how much she dey buy rice for heaven
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by freeborn02: 1:54pm On Jan 26
NoSmoking:

Mumu

Ur mum still feeds u so u think everyone is like u

Go ask my mama how much she dey buy rice for heaven

Lolz. You must know me personally to know that my mum still feeds me.

Don't forget to do the home work I gave you earlier
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by NoSmoking: 1:55pm On Jan 26
freeborn02:

Lolz. You must know me personally to know that my mum still feeds me.

Don't forget to do the home work I gave you earlier

So u know me to know that I don't buy rice myself...
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by freeborn02: 1:57pm On Jan 26
NoSmoking:

So u know me to know that I don't buy rice myself...

How does the question indicate you don't buy rice yourself?

Are you fond of reading from the back of your phone?
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by NoSmoking: 2:33pm On Jan 26
freeborn02:

How does the question indicate you don't buy rice yourself?

Are you fond of reading from the back of your phone?

So why did u want me to ask ur mother how much she steals rice
Sorry, buy rice

🥵
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Chochovini: 2:33pm On Jan 26
DMerciful:
He is Chief Tinubu, not president Tinubu because he did not win the election
. You even put it more mildy. To put it straight, I think he is more of a “THIEF“ not Chief. He knows it himself. I needn‘t go into details.

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Gandrova: 2:44pm On Jan 26
CSTRR:

And somehow only gandrova on nairaland knows about his criminality.

The entire apc architecture including the efcc does not.
Lolz ! Stroll to Anambra to confirm.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by freeborn02: 4:03pm On Jan 26
NoSmoking:

So why did u want me to ask ur mother how much she steals rice
Sorry, buy rice

🥵

Is like your family suffering is now giving you eye problem. I said you should ask your family members about their suffering - infested lives.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by CSTRR: 4:56pm On Jan 26
Gandrova:
Lolz ! Stroll to Anambra to confirm.
The same Anambra where he got 99%?
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by NoSmoking: 5:14pm On Jan 26
freeborn02:

Is like your family suffering is now giving you eye problem. I said you should ask your family members about their suffering - infested lives.

Mumu

Is their price different to my own price?
Abi it's not the same markets we patronise?

Mind urself o
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Exceed15: 6:34pm On Jan 26
Apc supporters lacks sense.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by freeborn02: 8:55am On Jan 27
NoSmoking:

Mumu

Is their price different to my own price?
Abi it's not the same markets we patronise?

Mind urself o

Compare the rise in cost of living to the stagnant salary and this will help you to better understand your family's suffering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba / Ex-INEC Chairman Iwu Granted Bail On Self Recognition After Invitation By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.