Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married (995 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Sirchiboy: 8:47pm On Jan 25
Comments can come in
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by finallybusy: 8:52pm On Jan 25
JAMB question.
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by immortalcrown(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25
It depends on the standard of life you want for yourself and your family.
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by yomi007k(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25
Unless your wife is also earning good, if not SORRY be your name.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25
If your wife doesn't earn, you go see shege. cool

5 Likes

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by illicit(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25
🥵
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Nazgul: 9:39pm On Jan 25
Not in the city. Or else you and your family would die of hunger.

But you can survive on 50k salary in the village. Let's say you're a Local government worker or state worker. And you're working in your village, living in the house you inherited...you can go into farming and support your family with proceedings from the farm. Your wife can get a shade in the local market and sell provisions.

You can rear goats and chickens and sell them on market days thus making cool profit.

You would be better than most people around you and would be considered as a rich person in the village.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Ballzproblem2: 9:41pm On Jan 25
if you love suffering then yes

4 Likes

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by fyzaila: 9:56pm On Jan 25
Nazgul:

But you can survive on 50k salary in the village. Let's say you're a Local government worker or state worker. And you're working in your village, living in the house you inherited...you can go into farming and support your family with proceedings from the farm. Your wife can get a shade in the local market and sell provisions.

You can rear goats and chickens and sell them on market days thus making cool profit.

You would be better than most people around you and would be considered as a rich person in the village.

Wisdom ahn ahn grin , rename yourself sharp sharp
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Peakdesign23(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25
Follow your heart sir. If you feel that it will be enough to a sustain you and your wife and she will be satisfied, please kindly go ahead.
But on a second thought it will be very unwise that you’re going into marriage without any hope of securing a more better job or making investment, choose wisely, you’re the man here.
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Karleb(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27
Nazgul:

Sweet to say in words.

If you earn 50k and are married and into farming in the village, you will be poor.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by dkidd: 7:41pm On Jan 27
E nor go easy oo....35k salary earner when nor reach person relax well dey marry so why 50k earner nor go fit? Ogbeni live the life how u fit u nor need any validation or approval from anybody just make sure u can put food on the table and provide ur kids basic needs. Hustle never stops. Some people with 450k salary go still tell u it's not enough. Plan ur own with wetin God give u. Who poor today no mean say him go poor forver. Marry a working, respectful wife when eyes dey level and is ready to follow ur lead. Not the one when go dey drag u everywhere with unnecessary debts to cover. Two of u can put heads together reason the way forward as the years go by. Ur day go break too. Plan urself with what u have. Nor go dey do pass ur self. From ur house rent to kids schools do am within ur capacity while saving to invest in order to increase capacity. Pray and look for better opportunities around u. E nor get who get am 100%. Na when u make move God go open way. Procrastination nor dey help anybody and if u follow some comments here life go tire u ooo... KNOW UR LEVEL!!! USE WHAT U HAVE TO PLAN URSELF!

1 Like

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Gerrard59(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28
Nazgul:

Please also tell them that they should not have more than two children. That is the major factor behind this set of people remaining poor. I don't know when next we will experience economic growth as it was in Jonathan's era. That is the only way those with more than two children fit avoid poverty. Have the first child, space like three years, then have the second. Close shop OR have them within a short period of time and lock up.

1 Like

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Wannabenz: 2:11pm On Jan 28
Yes Oo but I dey spend more than that monthly.
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by iSense247: 3:27pm On Jan 28
My salary was 15k when I married in 2021. I'm now earning 50k. Though the money is not enough, I still do not regret my action. I thank God for we we are three years later.

1 Like

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by CockPit: 7:10pm On Jan 28
Yes.

Just like a ripe plantain.

You go get sense by force!

With a 50K salary, you should not be dating anyone. Focus on your self development.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:16pm On Jan 28
I guess u are joking,
How do u cope with house rent?
Feeding for the month?
Your transportation?
Your daily expensive ?
And you will give ur wife stipends and ur family at home or village with 50k
iSense247:
My salary was 15k when I married in 2021. I'm now earning 50k. Though the money is not enough, I still do not regret my action. I thank God for we we are three years later.
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Davicl: 8:49pm On Jan 28
This life no truely balance aje!..... i know someone that make same amount per day but no girl to marry

1 Like

Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by obinna58(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28
Definitely

Though you must have your own house
Your farm must be large enough to feed your family
Your car must be fueled and maintained by your company
Your wife must have a big shop too and your kids must have scholarships and sponsors
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Anunakeeh: 10:25pm On Jan 28
obinna58:
Definitely

Though you must have your own house
Your farm must be large enough to feed your family
Your car must be fueled and maintained by your company
Your wife must have a big shop too and your kids must have scholarships and sponsors

Wereh inside 50k baa? Dey playgrin
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by obinna58(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28
Anunakeeh:

Wereh inside 50k baa? Dey playgrin
No actually, these are things you have already before agreeing to a 50k job as a family man
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Anunakeeh: 11:05pm On Jan 28
obinna58:

No actually, these are things you have already before agreeing to a 50k job as a family man

No sane person will have those things you mentioned even if he got them by inheritance will go backwards and agree to 50k job in 2024.

50k is more of like N5000 in 2024. Wake up!!!
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by obinna58(m): 1:49am On Jan 29
Anunakeeh:

No sane person will have those things you mentioned even if he got them by inheritance will go backwards and agree to 50k job in 2024.

50k is more of like N5000 in 2024. Wake up!!!
You answered yourself
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:28am On Jan 29
Moyinoluwa35:
I guess u are joking,
Feeding for the month?
Your transportation?
Your daily expensive ?

Your views is based solely on the fact that the said wife will only be a financial liability him.

We can't take out this income bracket in our society, if you know the stats of people in that income bracket from NBS you will be shocked. It's like saying 70 percent of the population should not have the right to cohabit. Once adult live live with the view of looking out for each other it becomes easier to navigate the vicissitudes of life regardless of the financial power.

People in this income bracket should never get married to any woman that is looking for a man to take care of them, I mean ladies who are 100 percent financial liabilities to their partners .
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by kokakola: 8:28am On Jan 29
Before deciding to marry anybody's daughter, have a stable source(s) of income first. And this advice prevent lots of troubles in marriage.
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Talkisneeded: 9:25am On Jan 29
Maybe when you have a place to call home without paying rent sha....
Rent is crazy oooo.

I sell herbs tho
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by Godsongang: 9:45am On Jan 29
Guy I no get job, na my wife dey run all the bills for the house including house rent and my marriage sweet die even during our wedding na she buy cow, rent hall, na only dress i wear come, the car wey i dey drive na she buy am.

Without a kobo u can get married. Since 2021 na so my journey be. It depends on the girl sha
Re: As A Man With A 50k Monthly Salary, Is He Ripe Enough To Get Married by iSense247: 9:38am On Feb 01
Moyinoluwa35:
I guess u are joking,
Feeding for the month?
Your transportation?
Your daily expensive ?
My wife was a Corp member (corper) at that time. She supported me.

The school where I teach is close to my house so there's no transportation. I really didn't have daily expenses then apart from food.

My salary was increased to 40k the following year and 50k now.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Your Marriage? And How Is The Experience So Far? / Birthday Ceremony:you Are All Invited To Newyork / Difficult To Get A Woman Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.