Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital (28534 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Verbtips(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26
superCleanworks:
looks like they left the husband alive to teach him a very personal lesson. That man needs to explain his connection with those killers.

This is so sad
yesterday an idoma woman
i don't know how the relate with the deceased said that when new reach them that it was confirmed tha he recognise two people among the kidnapper
but i don't know how ture it is
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by davillian(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26
superCleanworks:
looks like they left the husband alive to teach him a very personal lesson. That man needs to explain his connection with those killers.

This is so sad
Looks like a revenge mission
And it was done at the perfect time to cause an unforgettable pain to the survivers....
Something tells me the husband knows who did this...
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Verbtips(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26
We4all:
Damn! Since security agents have failed us, now it's time to defend ourselves. Brethrens, rise up and fight and don't let anyone kill you like a chicken.
you make sense bro
make we try trace our forefather origin
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by superCleanworks(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26
Draslo:

You need serious mental evaluation

yesso. it is hard to be in the same country with idiots like you and not require mental evaluation. I agree.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26
SailorUgo:
sad

You see that money you want to use to start a business in Nigeria right now?

Use am find one country go!

No redemption in sight
God bless you,my brother.
The country don finish kpata kpata.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Alexis11: 2:57pm On Jan 26
Chikel20000:
u guys should stop dis useless n senseless post that even if u have a new leader, insecurity will get worse .....give us Obi n see how Nigeria becomes in a year

Nigeria will get 100% worse under Obi no cap
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Chikel20000(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26
Alexis11:

Nigeria will get 100% worse under Obi no cap
de play
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by oluwaseun89333: 8:19pm On Jan 26
Northern youths are yet to talk to the press on this matter They are only concern about CBN and FAAN RIP to the dead.Northern youths are yet to talk to the press on this matter They are only concern about CBN and FAAN RIP to the dead....
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by BABANGBALI: 10:00pm On Jan 26
All I know is that, there is no peace for the weekend
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by blaise26abj(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26
superCleanworks:

This is so sad

This was my exact thought . Kidnappers are generally very cruel to military or police personnel . Why was he kept alive ? Something is off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Robbers Arrested By RRS In Lagos (pictured) / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.