Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital (28538 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Evolutionism: 11:47am On Jan 26
tochez24:

God cannot be mocked⚠️

Whoever that worships God should worship him in spirit and in the truth💯

NIGERIANS don't worship God, they're only pretending to.... That's why every weekend, mosques and the churches are full. Yet everyone is wicked and dangerous⚠️

Simple and Short.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Nice2023(m): 11:48am On Jan 26
SailorUgo:
sad

You see that money you want to use to start a business in Nigeria right now?

Use am find one country go!

No redemption in sight

Hahahaha
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Arabk25: 11:48am On Jan 26
If you talk too much APC and tinubu supporters will come for your head so I rest my case
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:49am On Jan 26
indigenous234:
Tinubu will handle the Economy, while i handle Security.- Shettima.

We only need his brain, not his body - Ronu's
Now security and economy is in shambles. Seems only the body works and not the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by ajerimitan: 11:51am On Jan 26
God has forsaken no body even if it seems so. Humanly speaking it pains to lose or fail and worst still to be bereaved. But the Bible did not promise us a garden of roses since the exit from Eden. Most of the evils happening in the world presently are caused by human upon humans. Strictly speaking the world deserves worst treatment but For the mercies Of GOD the world is not consumed. Now the percentage of the evil ones is getting to grow astronomically larger than the food and God fearing people in it. When soldiers are grossly over whelmed the surrender or fight to death. That is the case with we the feels good elements on earth. Evil will finally end up consuming evil as dust must return to dust and ashes to ashes. But there is a God a God that presided over the affairs of all men and his ways are not our ways. Some times I blaspheme but God will still always be God. Just imagine mere mortals saying if they were to be in God’s position for one day that would do what He could not do for Millenniums. Or if they had the power of the strongest angel in heaven they would have picked clean the evil one on earth and ostracized them all. But God is still God and let God be true and all men be liars. To him alone be all glory power and honor. We should not ascribe to God wherever damages we as humans has directly or indirectly brought on our selves. Rather use the power grace and wisdom he has given us couple with knowledge to set things right for posterity sake.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Ebukamatth(m): 11:53am On Jan 26
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think God has forsaken we Christians and ignored us permanently despite our incessant prayers to him. Why will God allow such terrible things to happen to us despite our level of worship. As a form of protest, I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to boycott Church activities and stop praying to God. This protest is needed for us to regain the attention of God. sad

God has nothing to do with this

Na your government dey toy with you

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by pharmagba: 12:07pm On Jan 26
superCleanworks:
looks like they left the husband alive to teach him a very personal lesson. That man needs to explain his connection with those killers.

This is so sad
I also fault the narrative of the story
Kidnapper taking out time to dump baby in an undisclosed hospital?
Somethings are not connecting
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by TheMostComplex1: 12:11pm On Jan 26
superCleanworks:
looks like they left the husband alive to teach him a very personal lesson. That man needs to explain his connection with those killers.

This is so sad

You just mirrored my thoughts. I guess the husband must have impregnated or keeping another family before the wife delivered a baby. The husband could be the cause of their death because of his lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by firearcher: 12:16pm On Jan 26
May God comfort them.

But food for thought. Some evil sometimes happen to people because of some things they did in secret as well as things their parents or blood relatives have done.

That's why all these politicians, strong men, kidnappers, robbers and others who murder and rob the innocents of their lives and properties and cause untold pains to others will suffer same fate later.

They will pay with their own pain or those of their loved ones.

So if you are engaged in any of these wicked acts, God is watching. You or your loved ones will reap what you sow.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Faposky95: 12:17pm On Jan 26
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think God has forsaken we Christians and ignored us permanently despite our incessant prayers to him. Why will God allow such terrible things to happen to us despite our level of worship. As a form of protest, I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to boycott Church activities and stop praying to God. This protest is needed for us to regain the attention of God. sad

Not quite......
You need to see wat our people call prayer and what we actually pray for.......?!
Stop praying to men
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Saidfx(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26
GOTVee:

The best abode for any soul is Paradise. Life is full of bull shit..May God Almighty in His infinite mercies make us the dwellers of Paradise.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by victorVIC1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26
GOTVee:

It's actually your government that forsook you. God has blessed that country by keeping it from natural disasters. Every challenge that face Nigeria today is man made. You guys should learn to hold your leadership accountable.

God no owe you anything.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Sunday2021: 12:21pm On Jan 26
While the commander in thieves is charging his battery in France
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by soccerlite: 12:22pm On Jan 26
Evil world

But are they kidnappers?
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by soccerlite: 12:24pm On Jan 26
Faposky95:

Not quite......
You need to see wat our people call prayer and what we actually pray for.......?!
Stop praying to men

Praying to men

Explain
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by soccerlite: 12:25pm On Jan 26
victorVIC1:

It's actually your government that forsook you. God has blessed that country by keeping it from natural disasters. Every challenge that face Nigeria today is man made. You guys should learn to hold your leadership accountable.

God no owe you anything.

Your last sentence
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Pigsandidiots: 12:25pm On Jan 26
Like what I have been saying. No kidnapper deserves a life.

Once they are caught, kill them immediately. Una no dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Chukwuka319(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26
Kidnappers deserve the death sentence.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by onuman: 12:34pm On Jan 26
superCleanworks:

This is so sad

Looks like family dispute. You got it.

He remains a suspect in the crime.

But he is a soldier in Nigeria. He will deny his connection to the crime. After his denial, no policeman will have the courage to further question and investigate him.
But if this were to be in any European country, police must continue to question him until he confesses if he was involved in the crime.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:35pm On Jan 26
The Zoo and her animals keep killing good innocent people! It will never be well with Nigeria and her leaders ; na curse !
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Sicklebear28: 12:38pm On Jan 26
Any time I see your comments, I already know a madman is here
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Sicklebear28: 12:43pm On Jan 26
Rechargeable baba is on vacation.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by wilsonlexis: 12:43pm On Jan 26
Wahala
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Greenback: 12:46pm On Jan 26
SailorUgo:
sad

No redemption in sight
Bros are you a sailor?
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Chikel20000(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26
Alexis11:
Damn it!
What I know is that Insecurity in Nigeria will keep getting worse if we keep politicising it.

If new party ride on it to get power (just like APC pre 2015) from the current administration expect the next administration to witness worse.

There is too much political interference with Nigerian security.
u guys should stop dis useless n senseless post that even if u have a new leader, insecurity will get worse .....give us Obi n see how Nigeria becomes in a year
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by CHARLOE(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26
crossfm:
Just imagine what is going on in Nigeria.

A country that is not officially in war is loosing more people than some countries in war

As we speak,Mr president is out of the country. I know his supporters will soon come here to defend him,but remember the internet don't forget
And minister of fct is always in rivers fighting d gov.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Bigkoko: 1:07pm On Jan 26
As long as there's still corn 🌽 in their back pocket, they will still support the failure! He has never built a successful business others than laundering coco money!

He's currently in France.....that self styled table shaker werey who previously was chasing Buhari to sit in one place, now has corn 🌽 in his front pocket, and sees nothing wrong with it!

Na hypocrisy go Kell una for that country!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by egojeny1(f): 1:13pm On Jan 26
SailorUgo:
sad

No redemption in sight
Swears
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by AskNgige2: 1:15pm On Jan 26
Okpokpo09:
Abeg where is Tinibi and shetima ? They should resign please
Lmao

Tinibu rather die in power
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Odjirigho: 1:22pm On Jan 26
Owukpa oladam embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26
Dr. Obadiah Mailafia of blessed memory said d next face of this terrorism is for d terrorists to move to city centers and begin to kidnap people from their home, alas, we are there. Nigeria has entered ONE CHANCE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons / Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.