Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital (28535 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:14am On Jan 26
During Jonathan administration, there was problem of Boko Haram, During Buhari Fulani herdsmen, now Tinubu period, Abuja palaver. These things have political undertones. Why are we making this country ungovernable?
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by kristian98(m): 11:14am On Jan 26
Abuja is turning into sth else
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Jan 26
This is the nation you guys claim Investors are rushing into with Billions of Dollars...!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by seanery: 11:16am On Jan 26
Na soldier's wife be this..
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Jan 26
kristian98:
Abuja is turning into sth else

Abuja??! You mean Nigeria!

When you stain one finger with palm oil, it spreads and soils the entire palm if left unwashed.

Nigerians simply don't understand the gravity of the idiom "A stitch in time saves Nine".

Once they are done with Abuja, what stops them from spreading to other currently peaceful and thriving states?
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Maxtipulation(m): 11:17am On Jan 26
So the bandits ravaging Benue state pursue them go Abuja still go brutalized them there too...na wa o

RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Chienex24(m): 11:17am On Jan 26
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think God has forsaken we Christians and ignored us permanently despite our incessant prayers to him. Why will God allow such terrible things to happen to us despite our level of worship. As a form of protest, I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to boycott Church activities and stop praying to God. This protest is needed for us to regain the attention of God. sad

Lolz... Or even though you are a born again satan

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by AbujaLagos: 11:17am On Jan 26
Chai! Inside Dei-Dei. RIP to them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Coldspice: 11:17am On Jan 26
Despite the presence of Headquarters of all security agencies in Abuja, this nonsense is happening.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Brendaniel: 11:19am On Jan 26
Alexis11:
Damn it!
What I know is that Insecurity in Nigeria will keep getting worse if we keep politicising it.

If new party ride on it to get power (just like APC pre 2015) from the current administration expect the next administration to witness worse.

There is too much political interference with Nigerian security.

So what is the solution to end it?
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Franklyspeakin: 11:20am On Jan 26
Where in the bible has turning away from God helped any christain.
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think God has forsaken we Christians and ignored us permanently despite our incessant prayers to him. Why will God allow such terrible things to happen to us despite our level of worship. As a form of protest, I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to boycott Church activities and stop praying to God. This protest is needed for us to regain the attention of God. sad

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Mansa6: 11:20am On Jan 26
SailorUgo:
sad

You see that money you want to use to start a business in Nigeria right now?

Use am find one country go!

No redemption in sight

No dey talk like pickin..
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by tunjiajayi: 11:21am On Jan 26
Hmmm
Sad but interesting case.
The woman had struggled for years for a child.
Then along comes a " miracle" baby.

Followed by a visit by gunmen, who killed the two women, battered the husband who should be the number 1 victim of murder, left him alive and also left the baby alive.

Speculations 1 baby factory deal gone awry. Or 2 the marauders are known by the women. 3 vendetta on the soldier.

No 1 is the most plausible.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by kristian98(m): 11:23am On Jan 26
Angelfrost:

When you stain one finger with palm oil, it spreads and soils the entire palm if left unwashed.

Nigerians simply don't understand the gravity of the idiom "A stitch in time saves Nine".

Once they are done with Abuja, what stops them from spreading to other currently peaceful and thriving states?
You are correct my brother. It's so sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by blowjohn(m): 11:23am On Jan 26
Angelfrost:

It's everywhere o.

Nairaland yesterday was filled with related issues from about 6 states na

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Starhearts: 11:23am On Jan 26
GOTVee:
Can u explain wht u mean by being born again+Christian u self acclaimed?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Creamypie(m): 11:28am On Jan 26
Nigerian women carry omugwo for head like gala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:28am On Jan 26
GOTVee:
Ogah who told you you are a Christian

Insecurity is big business in Nigeria and you are blaming God for the ineptitude of your government led by a terrorist VP and a vile drug Commander in Chief?

Go and look for sense in Ojota.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by sugarlyn: 11:28am On Jan 26
My condolences to all affected ones.
I wept bitterly while reading this news .
God's own government is the solution to all our problems.
Let's pray for it to come

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Fortune109: 11:32am On Jan 26
Hmm!

But on a more straight note...you cannot depict holiness/light/peace/angels/harmony with black...even your instincts as a black person wouldn't let you...it is what it is!

Now Nigeria is the largest black Nation in the world...Black Africa and Nigeria mostly is dealing with entities far beyond what we can handle...But nothing is beyond God...

As much as we need more visionary leaders... We need more of God's intervention...

Let's see!
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Draslo(m): 11:33am On Jan 26
superCleanworks:
looks like they left the husband alive to teach him a very personal lesson. That man needs to explain his connection with those killers.
undecided
This is so sad
You need serious mental evaluation
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Coldspice: 11:33am On Jan 26
GOTVee:

This is how Waspaping started, until his brothers were harvested by kidnappers.

Your own will soon touch you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by SonofElElyonRet: 11:34am On Jan 26
GOTVee:

You are either not born again or you are a backslider

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by indigenous234(f): 11:35am On Jan 26
Tinubu will handle the Economy, while i handle Security.- Shettima.

We only need his brain, not his body - Ronu's

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by maasoap(m): 11:36am On Jan 26
superCleanworks:
looks like they left the husband alive to teach him a very personal lesson. That man needs to explain his connection with those killers.

This is so sad

These people are criminals, they are murderers. You don't need to rationalise their barbaric act, there is no point in it.
The husband had been looking for a baby for ten years. To "teach him a very personal lesson" would have been to kill his child. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:38am On Jan 26
SailorUgo:
sad

You see that money you want to use to start a business in Nigeria right now?

Use am find one country go!

No redemption in sight

Seconded...
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by tochez24(m): 11:41am On Jan 26
GOTVee:

God cannot be mocked⚠️

Whoever that worships God should worship him in spirit and in the truth💯

NIGERIANS don't worship God, they're only pretending to.... That's why every weekend, mosques and the churches are full of worshippers. Yet everyone is wicked, greedy and dangerous⚠️

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Decarbonisation: 11:42am On Jan 26
Subhuhanallah! shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:43am On Jan 26
GOTVee:
You're a born again Christian but telling Christians to boycott church activities and stop praying to God, when yourself haven't stopped the 5 daily prayers that doesn't work too.

This your madness no get grade 2.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Evolutionism: 11:46am On Jan 26
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by aycorporat(m): 11:46am On Jan 26
GOTVee:

May it not be well with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Robbers Arrested By RRS In Lagos (pictured) / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.