Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? (8693 Views)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. / Happy Mother,s Day To Our Beauriful Light Skin Women Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
gabbytabby:

Like you and your relations na na na. Some of us actually dont have it in our genes. I pity your children with having a dad who is self depreciating and thinks his kind are all obese and fat and all the other things you think you are not capable of as an individual.

Yes we can be anything we want to be. Individuals make choices morons make sweeping generalised statements. If you are under 25 then you might be forgiven but if not then i sorry for you cos stupidity is starting to be ingrained.

Gangabi. madam you aint even all that coz you aint white. Hopefully you will Thank Mr Cork if you eventuialy looose weight before 2017 wink
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
****they dont even have blue eyes! angry *****
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by gabbytabby: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

****they dont even have blue eyes!  angry  *****

what's with you and blue eyes is it not red pali you are looking for mr single and hungry. You really dont have to hala this much just become a yes man and house husband and make sure to learn how to cook beans on toast with cheese and make sandwiches for her to take to work.
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hmm, Beans on toast with cheese. Person belle go run mad
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
gabbytabby:

what's with you and blue eyes is it not red pali you are looking for mr single and hungry. You really dont have to hala this much just become a yes man and house husband and make sure to learn how to cook beans on toast with cheese and make sandwiches for her to take to work.

galatbabi.  sweeery if you ever get the chance to come to London, I will take u to a place when you can take pictures with pigeons and parrots standin on your head. We call it TRAFALGAR Square. Am sure u will love it wink
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by Candyness(f): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

galatbabi.  sweeery if you ever get the chance to come to London, I will take u to a place when you can take pictures with pigeons and parrots standin on your head. We call it TRAFALGAR Square.  Am sure u will love it wink

falls off chair grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
Candy   HOLD UP!!.  Sweeery are you sure you are black coz you still look fat!!  angry
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by gabbytabby: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
Peckham boy is not my kind of scene or place to meet people from tufiakwa    cheesy cheesy cheesy  and Travalgar Sq hmmmm   and u see parrot for there hmmmm? Cheap skate that is why its only white chick whey go date you. Why are you going that far away the Damilola Taylor centre is close to you habi i'm sure it has its share of pigeon infestation and you can bring your bread to feed them just place it on your head.

Village man wan take photo with pigeon. I see you have started training on making salmonella runny eggs to go with your toast. Keep up the good work. The black ones are happy to throw u over as on this side of the fence u are considered garbage. grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure you dont know where the O2 is. 

Mr, Cork:

galatbabi.  sweeery if you ever get the chance to come to London, I will take u to a place when you can take pictures with pigeons and parrots standin on your head. We call it TRAFALGAR Square.  Am sure u will love it wink
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
Gabritali. Sweeeery Peckam is NOT the capital of London. Well I guess bush men in Nigeria will settle for you. They love there women fat wink
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by gabbytabby: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
think to yourself what u were doing in 1986 and that was when i started going to the UK. I live in Middlesex by the way and you try to figure out where that is. Not close to your SE London i bet ghetto man.

Mr, Cork:

Gabritali. Sweeeery Peckam is NOT the capital of London. Well I guess bush men in Nigeria will settle for you. They love there women fat wink
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
gabbytabby:

think to yourself what u were doing in 1986 and that was when i started going to the UK. I live in Middlesex by the way and you try to figure out where that is. Not close to your SE London i bet ghetto man.

errrmm  ok.  did you drive to London in 1986 from Nigeria or did you walk?    Anyways, its good to dream big! wink
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
ok I accept.  Fat Nigerian women should not be discriminated against  even though they look fat,overweigh  & naturally obeessaty!!   angry
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2011
and am gooona start dating Nigerian females from Next year:  but white ones only! angry
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrsChima1(f): 1:30am On Nov 14, 2011
Lonely huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by Candyness(f): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2011
I dont think anyone would miss you
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
Fat Nigerian women do not relly have body odour. But  Don’t they sell pefumes that make women smell like beaurifull white women in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by gabbytabby: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
I finally came to the conclusion that you are really in Nigeria and your job is to loaf around on the internet ( Yahoo yahoo) hoping to catch a mugu white woman to take you over. If not why would going abroad be equated to dreaming big to you.
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
I prefer beauriful, lovely, sensitive Nigerian Female grin

skinny/slim? depends on my mood. Orobo no bad wink
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
gabbytabby:

I finally came to the conclusion that you are really in Nigeria and your job is to loaf around on the internet ( Yahoo yahoo) hoping to catch a mugu white woman to take you over. If not why would going abroad be equated to dreaming big to you.

gabbytabby.  sweeery u no u wish you waz white and you no you wish you  were Mr Cork's  babe. Be nice & you might just be lucky wink 
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by seedord247(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr Cork Can you please manage some single ladies on Nairaland. I don't want to mention names but they've been begging me to

allow them in my life But am More than Occupied for now.
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by Boxer007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
My girl aint fat and she is my Nigerian queen
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
Goldiluks and her clan na dem belong to the single frustrated naija females on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by Candyness(f): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
you must be kidding to think white women are skinny
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by 9janinja1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2011
Candyness:

you must be kidding to think white women are skinny

yea the fat population is actually higher than the skinny

most fat people are greedy ,  they like to hide their food so they dont have to share and thats why they are fat  tongue ,  they'r suppose to be jolly and make up with their personalities but nowadays they just waddle around throwing their frustration on others ,  its not my fault your fat cow!
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
[quote au ;Dthor=9ja-ninja link=topic=798292.msg9591541#msg9591541 date=1321722801]
yea the fat population is actually higher than the skinny

most fat people are greedy ,  they like to hide their food so they dont have to share and thats why they are fat  tongue ,  they'r suppose to be jolly and make up with their personalities but nowadays they just waddle around throwing their frustration on others ,  its not my fault your fat cow!
[quote][/quote]
candyness na slim chick.i don already see her picture.na mrs chima be the heavy duty grin
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
. angry
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by corkpikin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nigerians even fake how to collabo on bed
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by tpia5: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Fat Nigerian women do not relly have body odour. But Don’t they sell pefumes that make women smell like beaurifull white women in Nigeria? undecided

i'm sure they do.
Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
...THIS?? angry

Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
...OR THIS?? undecided

Re: Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? by MrCork17: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
wink ...OR THIS!!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / A Man On Bed With 12 Chicks, 2 On His Joystick. End Time... *pics* / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.