Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) (34246 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ariesbull: 3:54pm On Jan 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
See How They Kill This 8 Years Old Child ooo
after these idiots will tell us that Ogun has the highest GDP abi na GPD in the African continent

Yet they go doing rituals

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Weknowbetter: 3:57pm On Jan 27
That vicinity is not that large that you can't find the murderers. The whole community is complicit!! Instead of cursing them, and their generations to come, get out of your chair push away from your dinner and hunt down these animals. If a man can do this a man can do anything. No one is safe. All this for what? Money to buy cloth, phone impress a girl?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 4:01pm On Jan 27
Just yesterday,news surfaced about Obi's son gracing the front page of a certain magazine and voila,"they" all went berserk!
All throughout the day, nobody had peace as they op'ed thread upon thread...but now, imagine this gory thread and none of them is here!!!!!!!! NONE!
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 4:01pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

Stupid comment. Just as you see cannibalism as normal?
See one of them....
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ariesbull: 4:02pm On Jan 27
Justiceleague1:
Just yesterday,news surfaced about Obi's son gracing the front page of a certain magazine and voila,"they" all went berserk!
All throughout the day, nobody had peace as they op'ed thread upon thread...but now, imagine this gory thread and none of them is here!!!!!!!! NONE!
you don't know these hypocritical group ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Wiseman2y(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27
The perpetrators of this evil will be severely punished by God. Hmmm the heart of man is full of evil. Remember that ur days are numbered!
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by SPAMBOX7: 4:12pm On Jan 27
I never see any news from ogun that ain't about ritual killings online. Nawa
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by AkinboT22: 4:18pm On Jan 27
Only God can help our country 😭
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
Warning - GRAPHIC PHOTO

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/corpse-of-8-year-old-pupil-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-ogun-graphic-2.html
Kai! This people bad! They kill anything no human sympathy
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ElSudani: 4:22pm On Jan 27
Justiceleague1:

None of which people? The news of policemen being killed and eaten is equally disturbing.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27
SPAMBOX7:
I never see any news from ogun that ain't about ritual killings online. Nawa
any day transfer carry me go that state na resign straight
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 4:26pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

None of which people? The news of policemen being killed and eaten is equally disturbing.
Everybody please secure ya heads o....use padlock or headlock o
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by soccerlite: 4:32pm On Jan 27
devil self envy this ritualist

How do they sleep at night

How they don't think of retribution amaze me

That's why the Bible refer to them as children of perdition

Here on earth their generation will not escape judgements

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by aywagze(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27
Killing babies now ..even God in heaven is angry now ..😭😭😭
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Nyanabo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27
Helel:

No they should ban church's and christainity.

🙃🙃🙃
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by kareemkamil(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27
Penetrator shall know no peace. InshAllahu.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Tapout(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27
People get mind cry
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Father4all: 4:48pm On Jan 27
Hmmm ogun state again ooo. Nawa oo
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ElSudani: 4:56pm On Jan 27
Justiceleague1:

Everybody please secure ya heads o....use padlock or headlock o

Absolutely, and make sure you don't get barbecued.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ade4real2016: 5:29pm On Jan 27
May Almighty Father that visit the iniquities of a man upon himself visit these maggots that cut short this innocent life with d most wicked ways to die very very soon....Let eternal peace depart them from this moment...Just as they hacked this innocent child's life,may their miserable n filthy lives be gruesomely hacked... Aameen n aameen...

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27
Ogun state lust for money and power is out of this world. I have lived and worked is all states in Yoruba land, the year I moved to Ogun state is when I know the reason why out parents from Ekiti, Ondo and Osun always warn us about getting married to Ijebu or Egba people. I thought they were exaggerating their dislike for Ogun state people but when I stay there for just few months I understand well. Money and Power is their lord in this state.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 5:31pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

Absolutely, and make sure you don't get barbecued.

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Bigkoko: 5:32pm On Jan 27
95% of leaders from that region are into one ritual or another. If no be Alfa prepare their own, na one babalawo, or cele prophet.... tufiakwaaaa!!!

They'll vote incompetent leaders and end up killing innocent children for money rituals!!!! Tufiakwaaaa this people!

Abeg make una allow them use the ones already dead at the cemeteries, make we get peace!

Open the cemeteries and allow them pack skulls as they like!

Just negodi...... Won't be surprised lots of them are here on nairaland.... lazy, jobless frustrated Ebi pa won fellows!

No wonder they always vote evil personalities as leaders!!!! G-d punish all of Una wey conspire to bring this thing to Aso Rock!!!

NaijaCoverBlog:
Warning - GRAPHIC PHOTO

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/corpse-of-8-year-old-pupil-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-ogun-graphic-2.html

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by RedAlert08(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27
Yorobbbbers, the kings and queens of anything diabolical
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Goddyrichie(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27
bassdow:
Kai
People get mind no be small. Upon all the Religion wey we appear to practice for this country
e shock me upon all different churches here and there vigil night crusade everyday Muslim praying 5 times daily Nigeria still no balance killing here and there kidnapping bandit terrorism everyday
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Slimtuns(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27
But come to think of it, is there any strong proof that wealth can be obtained through the use of human blood and flesh? Who the Bleep came us with such idea in the first place?
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by RedAlert08(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

Stupid comment. Just as you see cannibalism as normal?

The cannibals are those that killed and ate the two policemen in Ibadan.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by mercysamuelson(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27
Patrickisioma register and join the telegram group... you ain't paying anything

Okay. Done with registration with your referral
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ElSudani: 6:02pm On Jan 27
RedAlert08:

The cannibals are those that killed and ate the two policemen in Ibadan.

https://www.nairaland.com/7982736/army-discovers-burnt-corpses-policemen

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by IamFINESSE: 6:13pm On Jan 27
This one really touch me
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Graceful101: 6:17pm On Jan 27
Blitzking:
If caught u will see the culprits looking wretched...the heart of man is continually evil..see how they ended this gals life..those ppl dey everly look poverty stricken.

My brother human sacrifice yeilds no money, why is it hard for people to see this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos / Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) / 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.