Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) (34247 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by GGIA: 1:34pm On Jan 27
why is the head still intact? I don’t understand 🤔
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Saidfx(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27
Subhanallah! Ikunle abiya omo o!
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by superCleanworks(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27
how can someone do this to another person's child.?

where is our humanity?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by LoneWolf200(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27
May the soul who do this be in eternal doom/agony all the days of his/her life on earth, Amen

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Bayajjidda: 1:35pm On Jan 27
Why mine skulls when you can work and earn money legitimately?

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by yinkabeauty: 1:35pm On Jan 27
What shall it profit a man , if he gains the whole world and lose his soul!?
So these barbaric , conscienceless animals think there is no God and they will remain in this life forever!?
O ma see ooo , tueh!!!
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27
Sometimes I wonder if blood flows through the veins of these ritualists....

These days are truly evil, trust none but God!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by HateBigots: 1:36pm On Jan 27
embarassed... How do you expect this country to succeed with so many deaths of the innocent .

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ekelebeXstunner: 1:36pm On Jan 27
We always see ourselves as above jungle creatures. No, we are one and the same.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Mikespecialone(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27
Osiris12:
Ogun state is always in the news for bad reasons

Am telling you

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27
Chai God,she as dem butcher pikin like small goat.chai.Ogun ,Ogun Ogun!!!!!that state ehn

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by MrBroke(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27
People dey mine btc, people dey mine minerals, some set of people say na human being dem wan dey mine. All for money way you go die leave undecided

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by PDJT: 1:39pm On Jan 27
-This barbarians again? This is very horrible. May God rest the gentle soul and give his family and friends the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

-Vulnerable people are really endangered in that Waste Side. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
Warning - GRAPHIC PHOTO

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/corpse-of-8-year-old-pupil-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-ogun-graphic-2.html
We know the state is known for skull mining and ritualism.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by RepoMan007: 1:41pm On Jan 27
Shit like this happens a lot but the Yoruba media always report what they see.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Ensa777(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27
cry
It will never be well with the perpetrators.
Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by TINTINABULATION(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27
oluwaseyi0:

Police has failed us, army has failed ua, society has failed even God himself has failed this innocent kid

Please don't drag God into the matter. He is unquestionable.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Skillsnigeria: 1:43pm On Jan 27
Hmmm
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Franking: 1:46pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:
Very sad! May God continue to protect our kids. The Nation failed her. Those who cut short your life, no matter their lenght of days, will not experience peace.

God failed her too. I wish everyone connected to this will suffer but life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Franking: 1:47pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:

Please don't drag God into the matter. He is unquestionable.

He's not unquestionable. Who are you to say so? Are you his deputy? Overzealousness for wetin nor concern u.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Dennisochampa: 1:47pm On Jan 27
Na wa o....
I know say government bad but shey we go blame tinubu for this one again

I have said it and will keep saying it..... If Nigeria will be good again... Nigerians first have to be good...
We need to develop the culture and mindset of working hard to get whatever we have...... Quick money have its consequences in the society and this is one of it...
May the soul of the child find rest and may his killers not live to enjoy the benefit of what they used the harvested parts for...
May they die in the worst way possible.....
Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria..... Don't forget that....

If Nigerians can change and have positive mindsets, Nigeria will change for good

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27
All y'all do is pray and curse... Yet, things just keep getting worse.

You Nigerians make atheists seem believable that God doesn't exist.

When we should take action and compel change, we rather take the lazy and brainless route of praying and cursing...

As if prosperous nations where such nonsense don't happen have prayer warriors praying round the clock.

If Israel chose to solely hide in their temples and houses to pray against Hamas, would their nation not have been overrun by now?!!

If all America did after 9/11 was to pray and curse Bin Laden and his group, would America still be standing now?!!

Imagine the First Lady and other leaders calling for prayers as the only way out for Nigeria!!!...

This nation is just irredeemable.

SMH!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Pootle: 1:48pm On Jan 27
black man and wickedness cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by onefourseven(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27
No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by iknopro(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27
Chaiiii, some people get mind, jezzz, killl small pikin commot hand and leg, choiii. May the killer not know peace in his/her entire life and may his or her generation suffer in pain till they die....chaiiii, smalll pikin like this,people get mind sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Faposky95: 1:49pm On Jan 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
Warning - GRAPHIC PHOTO

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/corpse-of-8-year-old-pupil-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-ogun-graphic-2.html

If not where I was...I had started to cry.....
Went to school.....to shit and all these.....
And you will have some people know where these atrocious acts take place.
Look, all forms of cultism culture must be brought to book.
There's law in this land.
If you must be a ritual...be registered.
The churches pay taxes too

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27
These Yoruba people and killings for ritual purposes en ... tueh

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Jagabanarmy: 1:51pm On Jan 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
Warning - GRAPHIC PHOTO

Fools!!! There is nothing like money ritual and it doesn't work oOoOO. Why killing in the name of making money?
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by StraightGaay: 1:54pm On Jan 27
Skullaship business is booming in the waste side.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos / Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) / 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.