Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen (43543 Views)

AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by robosky02(m): 11:09am On Jan 28
solmusdesigns:
cool

.Ghana never "Cedis" coming

For goodness sake, NFF should build on all this boys and fuse them together for future... We can replicate the 1996, 1984 dream teams... it's just some time

Which future

Na the future of yesterday
be this today naa
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Streetmovement(m): 11:10am On Jan 28
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Osimhen is coming to Chelsea cool

You can stake your entire generation
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by sylve11: 11:12am On Jan 28
Henryjr:
So far, the men above has been doing great

1. Ola Aina - He is my number 1 so far

2. Victor Osimhen - selfless, team player and a great forward

3. Calvin Bassey - he is part of the reasons the defence is solid. And when he replaced zaidu to go a bit forward, he used the opportunity to create a goal scoring chance

4. Ademola Lookman - he is giving his all. 2 goals and 1 assist, that's what Nigeria needs to reduce the pressure on Osimhen

5. Troost Ekong - superb

6. The coach's tactics and dynamics - whether you like it or not, this guy has done a great job.

7. Nwabali - the goalie has been terrific

8. Omeruo - has been a great substitution. He should be starting our subsequent matches, for Bassey to take the place of Zaidu

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka
3. Iwobi - this guy's legs are obviously faster than his brain. Regardless, he made great passes and holds the midfield momentarily
4. Simon Moses. He is a great player, though he has not impressed us in this tournament

Not so good
1. Zaidu - greed, wrong passes
2. Chukwueze - he will make you hate the whole team with his pattern of play.

Well analyzed. cool
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Forumobserver12(m): 11:13am On Jan 28
SmartyPants:
This team is full of players with passion.

Aina, Bassey, Onyeka, Lookman, Troost, all of them.

You are good football observer, these guys you mentioned in particular are full of passion my only concern is the Coaching crew...

The future of our national team is bright..
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by africanusvu(m): 11:13am On Jan 28
Jonathan:
cool

If have like 3 of him, we can definitely win the world cup.
.then go and make him 2 lets start searching for 3rd.we need action not words
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by saintruky(m): 11:14am On Jan 28
GanagiBitrus:
Osimhen's passion & commitment is 120% 👍

If Super Eagles play the rest of the Tournament with same level of energy & intensity against Cameroon, they will be difficult to beat.

People when Angola wan send home so

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Ojagun(m): 11:14am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
I don't like Ghanaians they always envy and copy Nigerians in everything

Hehehe

Believe me when i say 99.9% of Ghanaians who watched that match were hoping and praying for Nigeria to lose

8 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Enny2013(f): 11:15am On Jan 28
Nawao, some guys here can't still spell "OSIMHEN" correctly.
I am seeing different spellings to a Popular name as such.
It's well.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Henryjr(m): 11:15am On Jan 28
JuanDeDios:

No be only Oshimien. You must be a Yoruba man to murder someone's name like this.

Thanks for the observation. But seriously, I didn't know that the Yorubas murders peoples' names. I'm from the southernmost part though.

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by SmartyPants(m): 11:16am On Jan 28
Forumobserver12:

You are good football observer, these guys you mentioned in particular are full of passion my only concern is the Coaching crew...

The future of our national team is bright..

I think this coach is actually better than most of us have been thinking. The team plays tactically and that's down to good coaching to a large extent.

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Deogratiasfx: 11:16am On Jan 28
Fuckingmallam45:
Una don start, why una no wait make we win dis cup before all these praises? Make una dey calm down abegi

Exactly.....I can't count how many times these premature over hailing cost us future results. The worst is when Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etc start promising them Lands in Abuja and Lagos, cash, wives etc. Then u know they are about crashing out.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by deltateam: 11:17am On Jan 28
DatNaijaGuy:
Osimhen has shown to the world that Nigeria can actually produce a Ballon d'Or winner.
I hope he moves to a better club this summer and showcase more for the world to see.

I love Osimhen but there are world players who deserve Balloon d'or too.

Mbappe and Haaland.

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Trendy247: 11:23am On Jan 28
Abeg who follow me see Onuachu yesterday?

That guy should be given a seat belt on the bench

6 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by PinkNature: 11:24am On Jan 28
Henryjr:

3. Calvin Bassey - he is part of the reasons the defence is solid. And when he replaced zaidu to go a bit forward, he used the opportunity to create a goal scoring chance

4. Ademola Lookman - he is giving his all. 2 goals and 1 assist, that's what Nigeria needs to reduce the pressure on Osimhen

5. Troost Ekong - superb

6. The coach's tactics and dynamics - whether you like it or not, this guy has done a great job.

8. Omeruo - has been a great substitution. He should be starting our subsequent matches, for Bassey to take the place of Zaidu

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka
3. Iwobi - this guy's legs are obviously faster than his brain. Regardless, he made great passes and holds the midfield momentarily
4. Simon Moses. He is a great player, though he has not impressed us in this tournament

Not so good

Onyeka was solid yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Forumobserver12(m): 11:24am On Jan 28
unclejb2:
Those Cameroonian defenders became traumatized after constant bullying and harassment from Osimhen

That has always been his style of play, the very first time I watched Victor Osimhen played during under17 world cup, I knew the guy is tormentor of a striker...he can run for a full 90minutes with same level of energy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Judolisco(m): 11:26am On Jan 28
solmusdesigns:
cool

.Ghana never "Cedis" coming

For goodness sake, NFF should build on all this boys and fuse them together for future... We can replicate the 1996, 1984 dream teams... it's just some time

which boys.... All dis boys Don old oh... Chukwueze, iheanacho, osimhen... Make we better find new boys dem...
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Judolisco(m): 11:28am On Jan 28
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

zaidu is a good defender... He doesn't know how to cross or pass but very solid defensively... He should be kept....

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Dougad: 11:28am On Jan 28
unclejb2:
Those Cameroonian defenders became traumatized after constant bullying and harassment from Osimhen

Reminds me of when Napoli played Liverpool first leg last season. The guy no score o but the pressure wey e put for their body ehn lmao.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Adesina18111(m): 11:29am On Jan 28
[quote author=Henryjr post=128164645]So far, the men above has been doing great

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

I just love Calvin Bassey way of playing...His passes are more accurate than those of Iwobi...and The Skippi (Ekong) is a silent German machine wink

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by sharpwriter(m): 11:29am On Jan 28
Isokoboy:
I was not surprise by oshy speed sha...person wey sell pure water for lagos road....
Lol... The way he runs always make me laugh. With long legs like antelope, before you know it, he don run reach you comot ball for your legs, he com get stamina join. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by pendusky(m): 11:29am On Jan 28
Jonathan:
cool

If have like 3 of him, we can definitely win the world cup.

We have more than 3 of them
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:30am On Jan 28
Good team work but Osimhen makes the goal to come. Without goals nothing counts.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Adesina18111(m): 11:30am On Jan 28
I just love Calvin Bassey way of playing...His passes are more accurate than those of Iwobi...and The Skippo(Ekong) is a silent German machine
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by bluefilm: 11:31am On Jan 28
solmusdesigns:
cool
Ghana never "Cedis" coming

For goodness sake, NFF should build on all this boys and fuse them together for future... We can replicate the 1996, 1984 dream teams... it's just some time.

Stop dreaming.

We can never have a team as superb as the USA 94 and 1996 dream team
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by chacoonder(m): 11:34am On Jan 28
Iwobi does not deserve to be in that team.

Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by DEswiftfx(m): 11:36am On Jan 28
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

nice analysis but on the contrary ola aina needs to learn how to be skilful in front of goal, he should try take his time next time, he should have faked that ball towards the defender so as to be able to score that goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Dpharisee: 11:37am On Jan 28
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

Zaidu is creating problems for the opponents by cobstantly passing the ball to Osimhen
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by WantsandMore: 11:39am On Jan 28
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

you've been watching....I endorse
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by blowjohn(m): 11:39am On Jan 28
Osimhen speed no be here o.

That assist showed 2 things:

Osimhen isn't selfish at all.
He was sharp a d quick enough to spot the guy and pass after realizing he may not be in the best position to shoot. I tell u, a lot of player wid never have passed that ball.

And the guy sabi bully defenders sha.

5 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
They are still angry about that Ghana must go thing

If it was the other way round, wouldn't Nigerians still be angry?

They can never forget. It is part of their history. Like they say, " person wey shit, don forget, but the person wey pack am will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by GanagiBitrus: 11:42am On Jan 28
saintruky:

People when Angola wan send home so
No be by mouth. smiley
Ready to stake cash?
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by femi4: 11:42am On Jan 28
Henryjr:
So far, the men above below has been doing great

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015/2016 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.