Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen (43571 Views)

AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by JuanDeDios: 11:43am On Jan 28
Henryjr:

Thanks for the observation. But seriously, I didn't know that the Yorubas murders peoples' names. I'm from the southernmost part though.
Oh, just give a Yoruba man any native non-Yoruba and you will see wonder!

But as a SS brother, why you do this kain thing naa?
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by tctrills: 11:44am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
They are still angry about that Ghana must go thing
As they rightly should.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by santaclaws: 11:45am On Jan 28
Henryjr:
So far, the men above has been doing great

1. Ola Aina - He is my number 1 so far

2. Victor Osimhen - selfless, team player and a great forward

3. Calvin Bassey - he is part of the reasons the defence is solid. And when he replaced zaidu to go a bit forward, he used the opportunity to create a goal scoring chance

4. Ademola Lookman - he is giving his all. 2 goals and 1 assist, that's what Nigeria needs to reduce the pressure on Osimhen

5. Troost Ekong - superb

6. The coach's tactics and dynamics - whether you like it or not, this guy has done a great job.

7. Nwabali - the goalie has been terrific

8. Omeruo - has been a great substitution. He should be starting our subsequent matches, for Bassey to take the place of Zaidu

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka
3. Iwobi - this guy's legs are obviously faster than his brain. Regardless, he made great passes and holds the midfield momentarily
4. Simon Moses. He is a great player, though he has not impressed us in this tournament

Not so good
1. Zaidu - greed, wrong passes
2. Chukwueze - he will make you hate the whole team with his pattern of play.

I agree with everything you wrote except for Ajayi being average. As a defender, the guy really tried and he's one of those making the back impenetrable... his height and strength are major assets cos even Ekong makes mistakes.

Regardless, your analysis is quite spot on. Cheers ✌🏾

4 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Yestogood: 11:45am On Jan 28
olaiya2007:
Our defenders were equally fantastic yesterday... Especially Aina... Kudos to the Super Eagles wink

Troost - Ekong, Omeruo, Aina were just great yesterday. A working defence is the best foundation for a winning team.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:47am On Jan 28
teebaxy:
Let the guys enjoy their momentum you that couldn’t wait to see the next match before condemning the players
Did you have problem with comprehension? Where did I criticize or condemn these players? They are fantastically playing well no doubt about it, but for now, allow them to focus more on the task ahead, make una no use irrelevant praises divert their attention to something else.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Meagainstthem: 11:49am On Jan 28
Osimhen be their papa mate?
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by chiefolododo(m): 11:50am On Jan 28
Deogratiasfx:

Exactly.....I can't count how many times these premature over hailing cost us future results. The worst is when Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etc start promising them Lands in Abuja and Lagos, cash, wives etc. Then u know they are about crashing out.
wives?
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Flier: 11:51am On Jan 28
How are we going to handle this hype if Nigeria crash out bayi?

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Deogratiasfx: 11:56am On Jan 28
chiefolododo:
wives?

Yes.....where do think Musa got his second wife?

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Geovanni412(m): 11:57am On Jan 28
Henryjr:

3. Calvin Bassey - he is part of the reasons the defence is solid. And when he replaced zaidu to go a bit forward, he used the opportunity to create a goal scoring chance

4. Ademola Lookman - he is giving his all. 2 goals and 1 assist, that's what Nigeria needs to reduce the pressure on Osimhen

5. Troost Ekong - superb

6. The coach's tactics and dynamics - whether you like it or not, this guy has done a great job.

8. Omeruo - has been a great substitution. He should be starting our subsequent matches, for Bassey to take the place of Zaidu

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka
3. Iwobi - this guy's legs are obviously faster than his brain. Regardless, he made great passes and holds the midfield momentarily
4. Simon Moses. He is a great player, though he has not impressed us in this tournament

Not so good

Chukwueze can make someone break his TV with anger

If we are in need of a goal and Chukwueze needs to square the ball with his right foot for someone else to score

Just know that we are finished.

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by victorazy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

From your good analysis, the one thing I will not agree is that of Simon Moses. The guy is horrific, worse of them all.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by femicyrus(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28
Kudus to oshimen, they didn't cedis coming.
I wonder how Etoo fils now

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by sukkot: 12:09pm On Jan 28
But can we all take the time to appreciate Danny the bull amokachis commentary ? I actually enjoy it. He is very eloquent and funny and doesn’t fumble and fall all over his words. He has found his calling

2 Likes

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by FireUpNow(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28
Isokoboy:
I was not surprise by oshy speed sha...person wey sell pure water for lagos road....

That pure water selling and running all na training. Now you see the effect? 😄😀 Asamoah Gyan is the only Ghanain who spoke the truth

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by cliffypatt(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28
[quote author=superCleanworks post=128164650]The guy wan use pressure kill cameroon boys yesterday, even Samuel Etoo was speechless.

But you see that guy wey dem dey call Alex Iwobi? I reserve my comment.

you wey no know who your real papa be ... and you are here talking about truth[/quote
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by bigcasava1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28
Henryjr:
So far, the men below has been doing great

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

ajayi too is making some unnecessary foul that put us in jeopardy. Iheanacho needs to play, he will make a great difference
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by cliffypatt(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28
[quote author=cliffypatt post=128166142][/quote]

Lol
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by callmevirus(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28
superCleanworks:
The guy wan use pressure kill cameroon boys yesterday, even Samuel Etoo was speechless.

But you see that guy wey dem dey call Alex Iwobi? I reserve my comment.

you wey no know who your real papa be ... and you are here talking about truth

Why calling my father? Is this how to show your stweepiditi

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Empresa: 12:33pm On Jan 28
Osimhen needs to score goals to be like Diego Costar. It's not enough to press and motivate, scoring goals as a striker makes you valuable.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by vickthourh(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28
Osihmen is not overrated, he deserves the no 1 spot in Nigerian and African football

Kudos to Lookman, Aina and Co.
You guys did extremely good

We are going to defeat Angola with same 2:0
Very sure

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28
Enny2013:
Nawao, some guys here can't still spell "OSIMHEN" correctly.
I am seeing different spellings to a Popular name of such.
It's well.
Teacher don teach me nonsense, in Fela voice. You that is correcting people can't still spelled it correctly.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by teebaxy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28
Fuckingmallam45:

Did you have problem with comprehension? Where did I criticize or condemn these players? They are fantastically playing well no doubt about it, but for now, allow them to focus more on the task ahead, make una no use irrelevant praises divert their attention to something else.
I should be asking you same question… their is nothing wrong praising the guys …Praises to those who deserved it is never irrelevant… you get it

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Chikel20000(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28
Isokoboy:
I was not surprise by oshy speed sha...person wey sell pure water for lagos road....
hehehehehehehe!!!!
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Mandate1: 12:51pm On Jan 28
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

nay, Onyeka's work rate is awesome. Even Nwobi dey try. Just give it to them bro.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Enny2013(f): 12:52pm On Jan 28
Odidigboigbo:
Teacher don teach me nonsense, in Fela voice. You that is correcting people can't still spelled it correctly.
Pls, spell it correctly for me,bro.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by greggng: 12:54pm On Jan 28
Look man should sharpen his shooting skill ...he should add more power to it . That Cameroonian defender nearly got hold of that ball.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Mandate1: 12:56pm On Jan 28
SmartyPants:
This team is full of players with passion.

Aina, Bassey, Onyeka, Lookman, Troost, all of them.
the passion lacking in Nigerian govt. This shows the citizens ain't the problem but the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Kinzo0917(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28
AlphaNugget:

And some people wanted him out after the first AFCON game.

Todd Boehly please splash the cash 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Taaaa
Why would osihmen think of going to Chelsea. A team that can't qualify for champions league

Do you wanna destroy osihmen career?

When we have my almighty arsenal and our little brothers in Liverpool and mancity

Go4 4bid osihmen goes to Chelsea. If na charm, e no go work

Una even get money 💰 to sign him?

Una new owner money 💰 don finish..I hear say 💭 he can hadly eat 3 square meal a day. He has used all his earnings plus borrowed money 💰 for Chelsea project. Now, he is damn so broke
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Kinzo0917(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28
AlphaNugget:

And some people wanted him out after the first AFCON game.

Todd Boehly please splash the cash 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Taaaa
Why would osihmen think of going to Chelsea. A team that can't qualify for champions league

Do you wanna destroy osihmen career?

When we have my almighty arsenal and our little brothers in Liverpool and mancity

God 4bid that osihmen should consider going to Chelsea. If na charm, e no go work. Guy be sincere, if osihmen na ur broda, u go tell am say make he go chelsea?

Una even get money 💰 to even sign him?

Una new owner money 💰 don finish..I hear say he can hadly eat 3 square meal a day. He has used all his earnings plus borrowed money 💰 for Chelsea project. Now, he is damn so broke
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Kennyswag: 1:02pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
I don't like Ghanaians they always envy and copy Nigerians in everything
same here. Always in competition with Nigerians that don't care about them.

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by BALLOSKI: 1:04pm On Jan 28
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

Onyeka? That guy na king. Iwobi held the midfield well and marked when the need arises. He and Onyeka collectively put Nouhou, Nkoudou, Wooh and Anguissa in their place yesterday.

I think i'm happy this coach kept his tactics to his chest and he's beginning to show them. I pray he lifts this trophy.

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by BALLOSKI: 1:06pm On Jan 28
Isokoboy:
😂 😂

He's a different breed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.