Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen (43570 Views)

AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Metrofox(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28
Henryjr:
So far, the men below has been doing great

1. Ola Aina - He is my number 1 so far

2. Victor Osimhen - selfless, team player and a great forward

3. Calvin Bassey - he is part of the reasons the defence is solid. And when he replaced zaidu to go a bit forward, he used the opportunity to create a goal scoring chance

4. Ademola Lookman - he is giving his all. 2 goals and 1 assist, that's what Nigeria needs to reduce the pressure on Osimhen

5. Troost Ekong - superb

6. The coach's tactics and dynamics - whether you like it or not, this guy has done a great job.

7. Nwabali - the goalie has been terrific

8. Omeruo - has been a great substitution. He should be starting our subsequent matches, for Bassey to take the place of Zaidu

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka
3. Iwobi - this guy's legs are obviously faster than his brain. Regardless, he made great passes and holds the midfield momentarily
4. Simon Moses. He is a great player, though he has not impressed us in this tournament

Not so good
1. Zaidu - greed, wrong passes
2. Chukwueze - he will make you hate the whole team with his pattern of play.

The only player that gives me worry on this team is Iwobi. He really needs agility training. Really surprised why he is getting so stiff and slow at this young age. He is an great player with ball intelligence, let's just hope he performs when the chips are down

1 Like

Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by tooth4tooth: 6:46pm On Jan 28
Henryjr:

3. Calvin Bassey - he is part of the reasons the defence is solid. And when he replaced zaidu to go a bit forward, he used the opportunity to create a goal scoring chance

4. Ademola Lookman - he is giving his all. 2 goals and 1 assist, that's what Nigeria needs to reduce the pressure on Osimhen

5. Troost Ekong - superb

6. The coach's tactics and dynamics - whether you like it or not, this guy has done a great job.

8. Omeruo - has been a great substitution. He should be starting our subsequent matches, for Bassey to take the place of Zaidu

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka
3. Iwobi - this guy's legs are obviously faster than his brain. Regardless, he made great passes and holds the midfield momentarily
4. Simon Moses. He is a great player, though he has not impressed us in this tournament

Not so good

Your analysis is so on point but I beg to differ on Moses Simon. That guy should fall on the the same category with Iwobi. He sees himself as a playmaker in the team and ended up making a mess of most of the passes given to him.
He would not make passes when he has the chance and ended up dribbling himself before losing the ball to the opponent.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Quebec91(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28
Dreamer cheesy
Jonathan:
cool

If we have like 3 of him, we can definitely win the world cup.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by moonstar01: 7:04pm On Jan 28
Jonathan:
cool

If we have like 3 of him, we can definitely win the world cup.
Confirmed
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Ogbonimoni: 9:25pm On Jan 28
Isokoboy:
I was not surprise by oshy speed sha...person wey sell pure water for lagos road....
. e go hard for you to make heaven o guy has 😁😁
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by Wetlands22: 10:00am On Jan 29
Henryjr:

5. Troost Ekong - superb

Average
1. Ajayi
2. Onyeka

Not so good

Nice analysis 👍
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by yusluvad(m): 10:48am On Jan 29
He's a super man
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by saintruky(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29
millionboi2:
bro if thy put thesame energy thy used against Cameroon only Senegal and morroco can challenge them.if u doubt me bet against them in betting.

Ma bet o... Bet when don send me go village... I rebuke u baba lol..
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by saintruky(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29
SmartMen:
dem go shock you... no worry.

My brother nor be today these people don dey shock me come... From different eras... Many when no get heart don die ontop their matter sef...

At this stage, na just scores majority of us prefer to hear than to watch d main action... Make son of man nor go kick geepee tank lol
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by saintruky(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29
GanagiBitrus:

No be by mouth. smiley
Ready to stake cash?

U nor hear say cash scarce? Lol

Na politicians dey stake cash now o... On a normal i no fit risk ma money for their head... Cos na stages like this them take dey f-up wella... Dey break pipo heart... Who nor strong to kick bucket...
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by millionboi2: 9:11pm On Jan 29
saintruky:

Ma bet o... Bet when don send me go village... I rebuke u baba lol..
don't bet abeg ,I was just trying to make my point.
Re: Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen by saintruky(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30
millionboi2:
don't bet abeg ,I was just trying to make my point.

Naija go lose thou...
We're here together to witness the outcome of the game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival / Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.