Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) (26911 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Honestey: 2:51am On Jan 30
What extent some people can go just to trend. She might be right about her husband marrying more than one but saying he must marry 4? Even Quran made 4 the last extreme number for wives a man can marry. If you marry healthy women, you can't handle more than 3 if you are just normal human and not someone trying to just sample different ladies
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by onumadu: 4:05am On Jan 30
flokii:

Let's be honest.. no amount of wisdom can manage 4 women, all at once.

The lady in that clip is not serious.. it's her type that'll say one thing and do the exact opposite. Trust women at your own peril.

In other words, you are saying that Jacob (The Israel) of the Bible was a foolish man.
When some of you make statements, it shows the level of your own wisdom. lol
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13am On Jan 30
officialwdhtv:
If you cannot marry 4wives, i cannot marry you - Lady says.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uawwj2DjkXA
Levels of madness keeps increasing.
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Omalicious1: 5:59am On Jan 30
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Sounds more like a trap to me. If she can't steadily contribute to the family then it's really a juicy trap...
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by mrgreen4real(m): 7:10am On Jan 30
Aboki shoeshiner wey de marry 4 wives get better tin to offer? useless statement
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by nosa2ekundayo: 7:59am On Jan 30
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Tag Ned nwoko naw... Why even disturbing us
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by caye(m): 8:26am On Jan 30
STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS O, SEUN.

It's like Seun is now chopping wetindeyhappentv money o.
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Blacktruth: 10:13am On Jan 30
Food don ready oOooo oya , werey .
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by HRMK: 10:50am On Jan 30
simply look for a muslim brother!lobatan!!
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Ohraykon: 2:22pm On Jan 30
ogbonti:

you dey mind dem - IF every man takes just one woman as wife- who will marry the excess remainder of women ? just asking because of the numbers so that means - married men will be sleeping with single ladies for fun without making them wives and that will be unending concubines - These are bitter truths no one wants to talk about cry cry cry cry
i dey tell you, we really need a meeting on this, everyday in the hospital the number of girls being born out numbers boys. These girls need future husbands also. But modern naija feminist no they reason towards that direction.
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by SPAMBOX7: 3:18pm On Jan 30
Eunoiaa:
The men are polygamous in nature brigade are attacking her? grin

But why? Here's a woman who loves sharing her man now, and is okay co-existing peacefully with other wives like y'all wanted but y'all still have something to say.

Why do you people like doing stuff to the kind of women who don't f*ck with the things you guys do?
Sometimes I dey tire for this my gender wey dey this nairaland. Be like men here just like to whine and whine grin
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Eunoiaa(f): 3:34pm On Jan 30
flokii:
Let's be honest.. no amount of wisdom can manage 4 women, all at once.

Interesting...

Perhaps it's time review the wisest man label that's been attached to King Solomon for all centuries then.

And for the men who see him as some sort of icon to be rightly addressed as being more fo*lish than he was?

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Eunoiaa(f): 3:35pm On Jan 30
nosa2ekundayo:

Tag Ned nwoko naw... Why even disturbing us

You believe only rich men should practice polygamy? grin
Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Exceed15: 8:09pm On Jan 30
What's my business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.