Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria (53825 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Meringe(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29
Our boys in Angola will be at the receiving end of if the eagles win the match

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Nairalander248: 3:57pm On Jan 29
Ok
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by vickthourh(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29
They will be going home with the tokens already received.. Not this $9,600
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Greystone: 3:59pm On Jan 29
This Angola has often been to Nigeria like all those dem Middlesborough dey to big teams in Premier league.
They win against difficult teams and lose to others.
Their matter dey taya persin.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Henix(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29
TheRareGem1:

Na them them. 😆

This is about statistics, and not about Na them them as u wrote
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Bullhari: 4:00pm On Jan 29
I do not want to congratulate the super Eagles. Buhari's call is known to bring ill luck. But me, a am a star

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by esemes256: 4:01pm On Jan 29
Henix:
Angola will likely win
Can you itemise in simple English or pidgin why you think Angola will likely win?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by drimzsmoke(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

Okó lérí, òbò léri, ìpàdè dorí bed

We shall see

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by sirpharrell(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Angola has always been a pain in the neck for the Super Eagles... I remember what they did to us in 2006 and 2010.

Goodluck to both side.

Since June 2005 when they held us to a draw at the Sani Abacha stadium in Kano to qualify ahead of us for the 2006 world cup, the Super Eagles has never met Angola in a competitive match.

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Winning123: 4:01pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Angola has always been a pain in the neck for the Super Eagles... I remember what they did to us in 2006 and 2010.

Goodluck to both side.

Shut up. They are not any pain. Super Eagles of Nigeria will defeat them.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by iluvdonjazzy: 4:02pm On Jan 29
Wahala dey o
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 4:03pm On Jan 29
Some time ago, during a tournament,when the Samson siasia or so led eagles had financial issues with the NFF doing nothing,a Japanese entrepreneur who fancied the Eagles bailed them out with $1m.
Y'all needed to see the speed with which the sleeping NFF suddenly woke up and acted, ordering the Siasia to immediately hand over the money! 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Didi2d(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29
Am so impressed with the Angolan bank and companies that has promised their team.

Imagine no Nigerian company or bank has made any promise to the super eagles. Despite this banks making so much money from nigerians.
Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by mrdharkchild(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29
Angola make me happy today please.

Harass the Sokpan Eagles.

I will splash $100 to to the Angolan team.

Fr.
Please, don't let the Nigerian calamity of a team reach finals
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by emnite(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29
Nigeria don die for Angola hands
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29
INTEGRITYA1:
They will be disappointed tonight.

Go Super Eagle
Good Bless Nigeria.

na wah oh
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29
mrdharkchild:
Angola make me happy today please.

what time zone are you on?

2 Likes

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29
TrackerSK:
Wetin I go stake for this match now?

Stake am 30minutes draw first half

Or one of the halves to end in a draw

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by ericmor: 4:09pm On Jan 29
Nigerians and mouth en. Same mouth they made before election and tinubu still became the president. Angola are playing better than Nigeria in the competition so far and they will be a problem for Nigeria players. Come to think of it, who will be at our goalpost, Uzoh.

Make una no come back here with yeye complain after the match o because dis una mouth too much and una must win dem
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 4:10pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

Okó lérí, òbò léri, ìpàdè dorí bed

We shall see
Using your multiple accounts accordadoga23 accordadoga24 accordadoga30 to LIKE your comment....
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Atarakpa: 4:11pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up
I will speak on his behalf after the game.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Teenaira: 4:11pm On Jan 29
HonNL:

AfricaFactsZone

They should share the money with the green eagles 50:50 if we win them.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Honestfrend: 4:11pm On Jan 29
Cameroon worry us more in nation's cup.. Yet dey collect..

Angola na moi moi...
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by papiwyte(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29
Waiting for Peter Obi to speak up and donate cash to the super eagles... grin grin grin grin
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Oizee(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:

Goodluck to both side.
u didn't remember what we did to them in January 28th 2018
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29
Gideon28dj:

If you have made this plenty money 💰, why do you want people to pay?

Maybe you edit your games to scam people

By nairaland guys are super smart and wise. They won't fall for this rubbish
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by PunisherX: 4:14pm On Jan 29
Okay that’s what they get when they win the SE but Wetin go b their reward if they lose..10 strokes of cane I believe which is more likely 😂😂
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Maxtipulation(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29
Ununu ununu akara, yam and beans, akara yam and beans.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by tiswell(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29
TrackerSK:
Wetin I go stake for this match now?
&ov.2
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 4:16pm On Jan 29
Oizee:
u didn't remember what we did to them in January 28th 2018

k.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by mrdharkchild(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29
superCleanworks:

what time zone are you on?

10:16am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.