Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria (53827 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Amudeneogu: 6:51pm On Jan 29
With God all things are possible, the old days has past just let the supper eagles play their ball very well with God, Nigeria will go through
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Pootle: 6:54pm On Jan 29
i remember the day this guys no let us qualify for 2006 world cup for kano
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by kelmicheal: 6:56pm On Jan 29
The Super Eagles must fly they can't be brought down
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by gigabyte13: 7:03pm On Jan 29
As long uzoho is not in goal, we will win but
With that uzoho
Make l just dey laugh the super eagles
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by sprints1: 7:07pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Angola has always been a pain in the neck for the Super Eagles... I remember what they did to us in 2006 and 2010.

Goodluck to both side.
days of flavio and akwa those guys were deadly with that oyinbo in midfield pain in our neck

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 7:08pm On Jan 29
sprints1:
days of flavio and akwa those guys were deadly with that oyinbo in midfield pain in our neck
God bless your retentive memory my bro.

Flavio was a Chief tormentor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mayoisemj4real(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29
I will be receiving my salary on Tuesday,I will make sure I bet everything on super eagles to win

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by ViceGovernor: 7:20pm On Jan 29
mrdharkchild:
Angola make me happy today please.

Harass the Sokpan Eagles.

I will splash $100 to to the Angolan team.

Fr.
Please, don't let the Nigerian calamity of a team reach finals
Drink water and rest sir 😒

Na Super Eagles get this year AFCON
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Cocolatti(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29
The Palancas Negra ( The Black Panthers) will not be a walkover for Nigeria.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Johel(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29
HonNL:

AfricaFactsZone

They will beat Nigeria, and I'm here to celebrate with them...I hate Nigeria...and I hate Nigerians.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by RosyIsBlessed: 7:42pm On Jan 29
When is the match?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by fawaz050(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up

Which Dangote? Na Dansugar you go see.

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by mrdharkchild(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29
ViceGovernor:

Drink water and rest sir 😒

Na Super Eagles get this year AFCON

Bro, super Eagles haven't had any clean goal since they started the tournament.

It's all luck.

But not this time.
All their finishes are not that convincing, they literally have to stand in front of the post to put it in, not without the ball even hitting the goal keeper and going in.

Lolz. Or own goal, or a penalty.

This is not a game of luck.
Angola will make Nigerians close their eyes in shame after the match
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by cathodekazim: 8:01pm On Jan 29
Nomyth:

Not only that, the last time we defeated them was back in 1989 and like u know, that came at a very huge cost.

Of all the teams in southern Africa, Angola has always been the toughest for the Eagles but I trust this crop of Eagles to beat them.

Una dey lie sha. We've beaten Angola more than once since after the 2006 world cup qualifiers
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mathiasa(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29
If not for anything, we can't lose the game because of Ghana. Then go use mouth and social media finish us.
Those guys hate us die.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Emma1Oj(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29
ComptonGee:
EAGLES FOR THE WIN!!!
They will beat Nigeria 1:0
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Ebukamatth(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:

Yes

And I owe you 5k

Make it 50k please
I really need the money
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by onuman: 8:25pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up

Football is Western culture. Originally from GB.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by godwon01(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29
I don't fancy our meeting with Angola. Our first meeting was in April 1981 and last meeting was in January 2018. In all competitions , we had met ten times. In all the competition, we had five draws, three win and lost twice . They had always been a bad market for both Green Eagles and Super Eagles. They are very difficult team to beat easily. They are formidable team from Southern Africa regions. I am wishing our Super Eagles best of luck on Friday and wishing Nwabali speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by ViceGovernor: 8:32pm On Jan 29
mrdharkchild:

Bro, super Eagles haven't had any clean goal since they started the tournament.

It's all luck.

But not this time.
All their finishes are not that convincing, they literally have to stand in front of the post to put it in, not without the ball even hitting the goal keeper and going in.

Lolz. Or own goal, or a penalty.

This is not a game of luck.
Angola will make Nigerians close their eyes in shame after the match
Super haven't had any clean goal since the tournament begun.....how come were in the semi finals.

This team has matured into the tournament...that's championship material right there. Check. The history of major tournaments the winners don't really start playing good football until the knockout phases

Own goals and pk are also part of the game.

The fact remains the super eagles will not lose against this Angola forget their goal scoring exploits Osimhen Ademola and Chukwueze would keep them busy for 100 minutes of the match.
Tell me which defence has conceded only 1 goal in this tournament?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by papamodico: 8:32pm On Jan 29
Super Eagles will put Angola to shame on Friday by God grace. I pray that any country that want to be an upstackle to the Super Eagles from lifting the trophy this year, God should defeat them for our Super Eagles, IJMN AMEN
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29
Ebukamatth:

Make it 50k please
I really need the money

What if Nigeria wins ??

Will you give me 50k ??
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29
godwon01:
I don't fancy our meeting with Angola. Our first meeting was in April 1981 and last meeting was in January 2018. In all competitions , we had met ten times. In all the competition, we had five draws, three win and lost twice . They had always been a bad market for both Green Eagles and Super Eagles. They are very difficult team to beat easily. They are formidable team from Southern Africa regions. I am wishing our Super Eagles best of luck on Friday and wishing Nwabali speedy recovery.

As long as Tinubu is still Nigerian President…

It’s a Win Win For Nigeria
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Sapphire94: 9:23pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:
Tinubu is God sent to Nigeria

To all those still asking for a sign from God

A victory over Angola will only further fulfill my prophecy … the same way I prophesied a victory over Cameroon

So you mean God hate Nigeria this much?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

Okó lérí, òbò lérí, ìpàdé dorí bed

We shall see

Weyrey grin
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Umuinyioku: 9:52pm On Jan 29
HonNL:

AfricaFactsZone
The Angola I saw cannot beat rejuvenated Eagles.

They could try. But Eagles with different approach and techniques in each matches cannot be beaten by Angola side despite inducements from his country men.

I can bet with my last kobo

Eagles now play mature and yoriyori football.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Damian911: 10:22pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

Okó lérí, òbò lérí, ìpàdé dorí bed

We shall see
Comrade you be Baba Were grin
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 10:35pm On Jan 29
malikombi:

Weyrey
ni e
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Ebukamatth(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:

What if Nigeria wins ??

Will you give me 50k ??

I didn't prophesied anything

Moreover, I don't trust that team to get the job done

But I'm rooting for them
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Angola has always been a pain in the neck for the Super Eagles... I remember what they did to us in 2006 and 2010.

Goodluck to both side.
people forget this. They made me cry in 2006 and I still dey fear them now

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by pacespot(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:

Goodluck to both side.

Super Eagles just need to take their chances and clinical in front of goal and the match will be over in first half. Osimhen speed must be utilized very well.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29
Sapphire94:

So you mean God hate Nigeria this much?

don’t be deceived, all politicians are the same….

Don’t feel Peter Obi will perform any better than Tinubu

Nigeria is a country where you have to look for a solution to every situation you solve….

Because every situation you solve will only generate more problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.