Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria (53826 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Franky9584(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29
This is real motivation for the Angolan.

Let me even ask, wetin them promise the super eagles if the should win, nothing I guess.

Suggestion to the super eagles coach:
Maintain the same starting lineup, but replace iwobi and Simon with Yusuf and ihenacho
Thank me later
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29
Nomyth:

Not only that, the last time we defeated them was back in 1989 and like u know, that came at a very huge cost.

Of all the teams in southern Africa, Angola has always been the toughest for the Eagles but I trust this crop of Eagles to beat them.
Please what was the "huge cost" in 1989?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29
DavSagacity:
Super Eagles no go gree for the Angolans. Them no reach.
First half ov1. 5
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by akinriches: 4:17pm On Jan 29
Ivory coast declares public holiday for their citizens to have full support for Elephants Star against Nigeria. They were still beaten upon all these motivation. This is how Nigeria will beat Angola and their team by God's grace.

Angola 0 Vs Nigeria 2.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by enambobo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29
Nigeria economy is too harsh for top organisations to support them financially.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Oboto700(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29
malikombi:
What our own super eagles 🕊️ gets is a presidential commendation on Twitter 😃😃
these boys are playing for pride and passion.. they are all big boys
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Oboto700(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29
Franky9584:
This is real motivation for the Angolan.

Let me even ask, wetin them promise the super eagles if the should win, nothing I guess.

Suggestion to the super eagles coach:
Maintain the same starting lineup, but replace iwobi and Simon with Yusuf and ihenacho
Thank me later
the team is Okay... you can't change a winning team chemistry
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Kionrae: 4:20pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

Okó lérí, òbò léri, ìpàdè dorí bed

We shall see
there are lots of Igbo players on the team
You no go like curse them join
Eleribu pikin
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by e316(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Salubata(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29
Why Dangote and not you angry
Must they be promised anything before they put in display, their patriotism angry

atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by YorubaKing: 4:23pm On Jan 29
TrackerSK:
Wetin I go stake for this match now?

N20 go do na. cool
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by ALFADOS(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29
malikombi:
Most of our Nija players are richer than the amount promised or donate to the Angola players
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by HardBishop: 4:24pm On Jan 29
ericmor:
Nigerians and mouth en. Same mouth they made before election and tinubu still became the president. Angola are playing better than Nigeria in the competition so far and they will be a problem for Nigeria players. Come to think of it, who will be at our goalpost, Uzoh.

Make una no come back here with yeye complain after the match o because dis una mouth too much and una must win dem
You dey mind them!!!!! These angolans can really upset us if we don't restrategized our tactics... This one isn't by any luck...
Our teams fall by this flattering talks from NIGERIANS.
The only time they should celebrate is after winning the afcon cup

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by fuke(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29
They do start with their boast
and last last they go collect.

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by onadana: 4:27pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Angola has always been a pain in the neck for the Super Eagles... I remember what they did to us in 2006 and 2010.

Goodluck to both side.

Forget ye the former things....what year are we?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by VaginaAcademic: 4:28pm On Jan 29
I laugh remember how Nigerian players was offered huge sums at last afcon which distracted the players
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by HardBishop: 4:29pm On Jan 29
ALFADOS:
Most of our Nija players are richer than the amount promised or donate to the Angola players
Una too like to boast... Instead of us to discuss how to overcome the attacking force of angolans and tame their wild field nature,......
We should be serious with our next match... Abeg who knows if osimehn will be their next victim of injury
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by EEIA: 4:30pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up
Tony Elumelu
Mike Adenuga
Femi Otedola

all of them the sleep grin
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by HardBishop: 4:31pm On Jan 29
ALFADOS:
Make una dey boast dey make our players head dey swell.... We how they are studying our players... Big name isn't being a continental champion
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by R0LL0N(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29
HonNL:

AfricaFactsZone
lol iPhone 15 nothing Dey special about the phone jare #hey Siri hey siri all the time lolz
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Ironbull: 4:33pm On Jan 29
Alright but I'm assuring you Angola we will beat you vlean clear.

No matter how bad the situation in my country is I'm proudly Nigerian to the core infact after Nigeria it is Nigeria in my own world I'm crazily in love with my country.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by kunleham(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

We shall see

Hey! You mean am, o ya, send me DM let's see
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Lumarstone: 4:40pm On Jan 29
Super Eagles should prepare well for that match against the luminous mysteries of Angola.

They Angola's national team has been hired as an assassin Creed to eliminate then(Eagles).

Motivational incentives has a very sensitive role to play. Multi-national companies in the country should equally motivate Super Eagles to enable them fly higher.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by nearline(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29
Olódùmarè oò. See encouragement. Who go come encourage super eagles like this? grin
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Jemex003: 4:43pm On Jan 29
malikombi:

What about you? Can’t you promise them your father house if you’ve? Anyone can make a promise right?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Franky9584(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29
Oboto700:
the team is Okay... you can't change a winning team chemistry

I don't think U watched the last match to see how wasteful he was, physics
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by iamtardey: 4:45pm On Jan 29
inoki247:
Shey we get Goal keeper for this game sef....
please Stoppp 😂🤯
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by bdon123(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29
Xscape1993:
Congratulations to the Super Eagles in advance! I see you guys bringing the cup home. No matter what Nigeria is my beloved country and I am proud to be a Nigerian.
M not proud...
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by bdon123(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29
TheRareGem1:
We will beat Angola the same way we beat Cameroon.
Unlikely
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Oboto700(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29
Franky9584:

I don't think U watched the last match to see how wasteful he was, physics
who do you want to replace him with?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Babaken(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Angola has always been a pain in the neck for the Super Eagles... I remember what they did to us in 2006 and 2010.

Goodluck to both side.
That was then this is now .
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Nomyth: 4:54pm On Jan 29
Poloyanabo2:

Please what was the "huge cost" in 1989?

Samuel Okwaraji lost his life playing against Angola in a World Cup qualifier played at the National stadium , Lagos on 12th of August 1989.

Nigeria won by a lone goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.