Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria (53828 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by samuelson06(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29
shegl:
They will collect the money in their dream. 🤣🤣

Guy, leave that thing. They can actually win. They've been outstanding throughout but we've not.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by sweetkev(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

Okó lérí, òbò léri, ìpàdè dorí bed

We shall see
Olomi loma re grin

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by sweetkev(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:
Tinubu is God sent to Nigeria

To all those still asking for a sign from God

A victory over Angola will only further fulfill my prophecy … the same way I prophesied a victory over Cameroon
No current Nigerian politician is God sent.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Ebukamatth(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:

A victory over Angola will only further fulfill my prophecy … the same way I prophesied a victory over Cameroon

What if Angola wins

Does that make you fake prophet??
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Omagold1: 5:06pm On Jan 29
Super eagles no gree for Anygonians
Na our turn to shine and smile.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by senteugene: 5:08pm On Jan 29
Who go give our team now ?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by dabonny(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

We shall see

"Okó lérí, òbò léri, ìpàdè dorí bed"

This caught my attention shaaa, e sweet me die

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29
sweetkev:
No current Nigerian politician is God sent.
Adeboye will not agree with you…

Check his comments both before and after the elections
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29
Ebukamatth:

What if Angola wins

Does that make you fake prophet?
?

Yes

And I owe you 5k
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Luchyke: 5:16pm On Jan 29
Miracle no dey tire Jesus! Super Eagles, we move.
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by amakanancy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up
As in... Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola... say something!
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Boatswain: 5:30pm On Jan 29
Omo... I no trust the basket weh dey our goal post
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29
malikombi:
What our own super eagles 🕊️ gets is a presidential commendation on Twitter 😃😃
a big football nation like Nigeria to be making such promise at quarter final? Dey try reason B4 u comment
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 5:31pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up
As the chief Financial Officer of Dangote group Globally, we have decided to give Super Eagles of Nigeria , 48million dollars if they defeat Angola, l have signed the cheque already tongue

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by muchkay(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29
Super eagle should help dem cash out the dollars promised to dem .
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Emain8626: 5:51pm On Jan 29
[color=#006600see below ][/color]

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Rumundele(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29
Which game played in 2010 between Nigeria and Angola
I know the 2006 where Angola eliminated super eagles from Germany 2006 word cup qualifiers
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by atobs4real(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29
AngelicBeing:
As the chief Financial Officer of Dangote group Globally, we have decided to give Super Eagles of Nigeria , 48million dollars if they defeat Angola, l have signed the cheque already tongue
Lol
For your dream.
Amen, I know it's just ur wish

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by GABRIEL6036: 5:58pm On Jan 29
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

We shall see
Oko ati obo bawo naw😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Psoul(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29
What's the outcome of Victor Osimhen's drug test?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by goodman5(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29
Mugu
Mokason288:

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by wealthyvic1: 6:12pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up

You go wait tire
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29
I wont be able to watch the game. I can't stand the tension abeg..
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by blabulu2000: 6:17pm On Jan 29
Ozoho should be removed completely from our national team...he is not fit to be our national goalkeeper...we have so many professional goalkeepers who could. make us proud...Ozoho should be dropped from. the national team....or else...consider losing to Angola....you cannot build something on nothing.....
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by omenka1: 6:18pm On Jan 29
This motivation don dey make me fear ooo
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29
goodman5:
Mugu

Hahahahahahhaa

Dis one pain you oooooo

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29
Nomyth:

Samuel Okwaraji lost his life playing against Angola in a World Cup qualifier played at the National stadium , Lagos on 12th of August 1989.

Nigeria won by a lone goal.
I appreciate, i just read about it
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by wunmi590(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29

Omo, these people go die there...

Majority of our boys are way more bugger than all the cash gift they are giving them..

I know all their players are poor, that's why they are giving them such to motivate them
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by rotadeco27: 6:25pm On Jan 29
Honestfrend:
Cameroon worry us more in nation's cup.. Yet dey collect..

Angola na moi moi...
This Angolian team is strong and compact
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by wunmi590(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up

Lol, majority of all our players are made already, you can entice them with money...

How many player get money for Angola team?

How many of them dey play for better team?

That's why they are pushing them with the money

2 Likes

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29
Angolans score good goals eagles :own goal or cheap balls, make them forget Camaroon na Angola be the real obstacle
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by malikombi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29
porthouse7:
a big football nation like Nigeria to be making such promise at quarter final? Dey try reason B4 u comment
Weyrey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.