Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria (53822 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Princezibk: 11:42pm On Jan 29
Mayoisemj4real:
I will be receiving my salary on Tuesday,I will make sure I bet everything on super eagles to win
😳😳😳🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Princezibk: 11:43pm On Jan 29
Emma1Oj:
They will beat Nigeria 1:0
The way you’re always being beaten like drum 🥁 every where you go abi

Arindin omo 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Emma1Oj(m): 12:20am On Jan 30
Princezibk:
The way you’re always being beaten like drum 🥁 every where you go abi

Arindin omo 🤡🤡🤡🤡
is it me you are talking to like dat? Do you know who I'm? Do you realize you are talking to an elderly man? Don't you know u r supposed to call me SIR?

Take yah time oo
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Emma1Oj(m): 12:22am On Jan 30
Mayoisemj4real:
I will be receiving my salary on Tuesday,I will make sure I bet everything on super eagles to win
Oga no cry come meet me ooo..

You beta bet Angola to win.. hey get y o
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Princezibk: 12:24am On Jan 30
Emma1Oj:
is it me you are talking to like dat? Do you know who I'm? Do you realize you are talking to an elderly man? Don't you know u r supposed to call me SIR?

Take yah time oo
You ought to respect ✊ yourself by spilling fact and not lies here …

Desist from hatred 🤕🤕

Besides I should be getting a MA from you as well as the case maybe cuz I no be small pikin
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 12:38am On Jan 30
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up

Super Rich men no dey give out money like that, it's just their thing

It's nothing for Dangote to give each player $20k
But guy will not give

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Emma1Oj(m): 12:40am On Jan 30
Princezibk:
You ought to respect ✊ yourself by spilling fact and not lies here …

Desist from hatred 🤕🤕

Besides I should be getting a MA from you as well as the case maybe cuz I no be small pikin
your typing skill alone report that you are a Genzee.

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by tfelicityk(m): 12:56am On Jan 30
They should stop all this inducement saga. The super eagles should concentrate more on how to win the Angola team...
They don't need all this psychological distraction from the media and the so doom journalists
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:55am On Jan 30
cheesy

Aside Yoruba Adage

Na JHYBO doingz be this

grin

accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

Okó lérí, òbò lérí, ìpàdé dorí bed

We shall see
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Honestfrend: 6:00am On Jan 30
rotadeco27:

This Angolian team is strong and compact

U will never understand how composed they were(Angola) until they loss against a better side..
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by CrownWale93(m): 7:03am On Jan 30
I promise to send my AZA to each of the Nigeria Players to credit me if they can beat Angola to qualify to the semi final

HonNL:

AfricaFactsZone
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mrkcee(m): 9:03am On Jan 30
Xscape1993:
Congratulations to the Super Eagles in advance! I see you guys bringing the cup home. No matter what Nigeria is my beloved country and I am proud to be a Nigerian.
🫡
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Princezibk: 9:12am On Jan 30
Emma1Oj:
your typing skill alone report that you are a Genzee.
👹👹👹
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:17am On Jan 30
ednut1:
Battle of two corrupt oil producing nations hahaahah
os Angola an oil producing nation?
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Soukiss(m): 9:28am On Jan 30
Mokason288:
Tinubu is God sent to Nigeria

To all those still asking for a sign from God

A victory over Angola will only further fulfill my prophecy … the same way I prophesied a victory over Cameroon
Ur funny guy how many goals dey go score
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 9:33am On Jan 30
Soukiss:

Ur funny guy how many goals dey go score

I no be Tb Jousha

I no be winch

I’m not from Edo state
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by obioma69w: 9:48am On Jan 30
Congratulations to the Super Eagles in advance! I see you guys bringing the cup home. No matter what Nigeria is my beloved country and I am proud to be a Nigerian.Congratulations to the Super Eagles in advance! I see you guys bringing the cup home. No matter what Nigeria is my beloved country and I am proud to be a Nigerian....
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by kcbaba007: 12:02pm On Jan 30
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Hired assasins.

They are offered money to eliminate super eagles.

We shall see

Hahahahahaha

This got me cracking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Jan 30
atobs4real:
Dangote please speak up

Na only Dangote get money for Nigeria? What's stopping others and awon imaginary billionaires isonu from giving them money?

1 Like

Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by ComptonGee: 2:19pm On Jan 30
Emma1Oj:
They will beat Nigeria 1:0

Wake Up!
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Franky9584(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30
Oboto700:
who do you want to replace him with?

Read the initial msg again
Re: Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria by Mayoisemj4real(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30
Emma1Oj:
Oga no cry come meet me ooo..

You beta bet Angola to win.. hey get y o
I can bet you Nigeria will win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.