Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6368 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:20pm On Feb 20
Expanse2020:

Mumu you the Torah why a person bring and the gospel a wet person bring no different from wet some people edit, add, remove and called books
😂😂🤣🤣😂😂You to daft guy man
Since Allah and Mohammed doesn't seem to know know this, then you are smarter than them both.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 9:20pm On Feb 20
TenQ:

1. Is it untrue that Bilal did call to prayers five times a day for Mohammed in Mohammed's mosque till he died.
2. Is there any record on the trade or business Bilal Bilal did to sustain his livelihood other than he did call to prayers five times a day in Mohammed's mosque (meaning that he ate from Mohammed's home).
At least we know the Business of Abubakr!
3. is there any record that Bilal collected a salary or payment for his service of doing call for prayers in Mohammed's mosque five times a day?
4. Who owned or built Masjid al-Nabawi in Medina? Is it true that Bilal called Ahadan five times a day from this mosque?

This is my evidence: all these point to the fact that Bilal served Mohammed till he died.
If these are all false, I want to know!

Now, answer my question :
Are you saying that Islam abolished slavery!?

Defective reasoning. How long does it take to call to prayer? Even if you sum all 5 prayer times it is still very small and not enough to deprive you of other necessities of life.

You obviously are ignorant of 7 other people who made the call to prayer.

Perhaps when your reasoning improves you will be in a better position to ask questions. Till then and beyond; enjoy your life.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 9:35pm On Feb 20
honesttalk21:

Defective reasoning. How long does it take to call to prayer? Even if you sum all 5 prayer times it is still very small and not enough to deprive you of other necessities of life.

You obviously are ignorant of 7 other people who made the call to prayer.

Perhaps when your reasoning improves you will be in a better position to ask questions. Till then and beyond; enjoy your life.
There were FOUR questions sir.

What business does Bilal do for a living?

Why are you stalling in answering this

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20
TenQ:

You said :

When did I claim that Jesus was used to fortify the land.

Please Quote me (and since it was said earlier this morning, it shouldn't be difficult to find)

Again, I challenge you to quote me when I said that!

Remind me the bible verse I quoted this morning...let start from there
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:56pm On Feb 20
Expanse2020:

Remind me the bible verse I quoted this morning...let start from there
I quoted you, please quote me properly

Please Quote me (and since it was said earlier this morning, it shouldn't be difficult to find)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 2:23am On Feb 21
TenQ:

There were FOUR questions sir.

What business does Bilal do for a living?

Why are you stalling in answering this

You don't need me to answer as you can as well find out.
How many years after Prophet Muhammad's death did Bilal die? Was it due to hunger or lack?

In listing 2 here it appears 2 have been answered.

I am not stalling and refuse to answer your ill conceived and stupid questions. This is within my rights isn't it? Otherwise try force me.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 6:38am On Feb 21
honesttalk21:

You don't need me to answer as you can as well find out.
How many years after Prophet Muhammad's death did Bilal die? Was it due to hunger or lack?

In listing 2 here it appears 2 have been answered.

I am not stalling and refuse to answer your ill conceived and stupid questions. This is within my rights isn't it? Otherwise try force me.

What did Bilal do for a living?

What you are saying is that Bilal did not have a trade nor vocation while he was doing adhan for Mohammed.

Even your number so-called answered number 1 wasn't answered as Bilal was the chief caller of the Adhan and the hadiths can attest to this.
Is their any evidence that he Did he collect a payment for this or it is probono?

Is it untrue that Bilal spent most of his time with Mohammed rather than his benefactor Abubakr?
Sunan Ibn Majah 151
It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said: "The Messenger of Allah said: 'I have been tortured for the sake of Allah as no one else has, and I have suffered fear for the sake of Allah as no one else has. I have spent three days when Bilal and I had no food that any living being could eat but that which could be concealed in the armpit of Bilal.'"

And he was mostly Commanded to perform activities rather than just being told.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 193
Anas bin Malik narrated:
"Bilal was ordered to make the phrases of the Adhan even, and the phrases of the Iqamah odd."

You might wish to explain why Bilal was the one who received the most guidance from Mohammed on how to call adhan for prayers?

Sorry,for this digression
I found a Hadith and I want to know if it is Sahih or Maudu.

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 853
Anas said, "While the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was in one of our palm groves where the trees belonged to Abu Talha, he went out to answer a call of nature. Bilal was walking behind him. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, honoured him by asking him to walk at his side. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, passed by a grave and stood there until Bilal reached him. he said, 'Woe to you, Bilal. Did you hear what I heard?' He replied, 'I did not hear anything.' He said, 'The man in the grave is being punished.' He found that it was a Jew."

Now, answer my previous question :
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 11:49am On Feb 21
TenQ:

I quoted you, please quote me properly

When I quoted the bible verse what did you sadi on it
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 12:08pm On Feb 21
Expanse2020:

When I quoted the bible verse what did you sadi on it
So, you see how you tell lies.

Please quote exactly what I said or take your leave from this thread.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21
TenQ:

So, you see how you tell lies.

Please quote exactly what I said or take your leave from this thread.
Let me bring the verse again and tell me ur repsonse
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 1:07pm On Feb 21
Expanse2020:

Bring the verse and bring my response where I said or claimed that Jesus was used to fortify the land.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:25pm On Feb 21
Expanse2020:

Expanse2020 go and learn from honesttalk, he's an intelligent muslim guy. I may not agree with him but I respect him.

u came here running your mouth claiming Yahweh is pagan but when we challenged the claim u stumbled and ran away.
u talk too much and majority of what u say is nonsense and careless utterances. for someone who claim to be a theist, that's very unwise.
u could barely defend any of the claims u brought here, just waffling and loquacious.

I will advised u to study your religion first because u dont know anything about it. Then take time to study the bible or other religious books...before coming to debate other theists on their faith and believe.

As I see, the only thing u are useful for in Islam right now is a willing tool that can be used to commit murder or instigate violence when someone insults Mohamed or koran.
You are nothing more than the above.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21
SIRTee15:

Expanse2020 go and learn from honesttalk, he's an intelligent muslim guy. I may not agree with him but I respect him.

u came here running your mouth claiming Yahweh is pagan but when we challenged the claim u stumbled and ran away.
u talk too much and majority of what u say is nonsense and careless utterances. for someone who claim to be a theist, that's very unwise.
u could barely defend any of the claims u brought here, just waffling and loquacious.

I will advised u to study your religion first because u dont know anything about it. Then take time to study the bible or other religious books...before coming to debate other theists on their faith and believe.

As I see, the only thing u are useful for in Islam right now is a willing tool that can be used to commit murder or instigate violence when someone insults Mohamed or koran.
You are nothing more than the above.
Who stumble I told you who is yaweh
I sent you what the erudite said on Yahweh and sent you site to confirmed it yourself but you are making foul mouth without not disproof it.. go sleep jare
You wet no sabi anything
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 9:58pm On Feb 21
Expanse2020:

Who stumble I told you who is yaweh
I sent you what the erudite said on Yahweh and sent you site to confirmed it yourself but you are making foul mouth without not disproof it.. go sleep jare
You wet no sabi anything

I have answers to the so called erudite claim but your knowledge of ancient history is too poor for me to engage u.

But since U hiding behind erudite scholars now. Do U believe them when they say the cruxifixion of Jesus Christ is factual and historic.
Do u believe the same erudite scholars when they say Jesus was actually crucified. The same ones who said Yahweh is a pagan god.

Finally explain why one of Allah's prophet is called 'My God is Yahweh'
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21
SIRTee15:

I have answers to the so called erudite claim but your knowledge of ancient history is too poor for me to engage u.

But since U hiding behind erudite scholars now. Do U believe them when they say the cruxifixion of Jesus Christ is factual and historic.
Do u believe the same erudite scholars when they say Jesus was actually crucified. The same ones who said Yahweh is a pagan god.

Finally explain why one of Allah's prophet is called 'My God is Yahweh'
Yahweh is a Pagan God
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 10:23pm On Feb 21
Expanse2020:

Yahweh is a Pagan God
u see why debating u is waste of time.
you are intellectually inept to sustain a theological discussion. simply parotting what u told in mosque without your own cognitive input.
There's a reason God gave you brain, its for you to think and ask questions, otherwise u become a zombie.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21
SIRTee15:

u see why debating u is waste of time.
you are intellectually inept to sustain a theological discussion. simply parotting what u told in mosque without your own cognitive input.
There's a reason God gave you brain, its for you to think and ask questions, otherwise u become a zombie.
Yahweh pagan the 3 in 1 ☕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You better come to this thread two to come and see how Shame de catch ur brothers on top Paul thing
https://www.nairaland.com/8005953/apostle-suleman-attacks-apostle-paul/1#128560608🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 10:52pm On Feb 21
Expanse2020:

Yahweh pagan the 3 in 1 ☕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You better come to this thread two to come and see how Shame de catch ur brothers on top Paul thing
https://www.nairaland.com/8005953/apostle-suleman-attacks-apostle-paul/1#128560608🤣

Explain why Allah's prophet are named after pagan gods.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21
SIRTee15:

Explain why Allah's prophet are named after pagan gods.
Which pagan god
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 11:07pm On Feb 21
Expanse2020:

Which pagan god
Why is Elijah name My God is Yahweh' or is he not one of Allah's prophet.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:

What meaning of Yahweh
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:

It was name after the Jesus Christ ur lord Abi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 1:39pm On Feb 22
Expanse2020:

What meaning of Yahweh

I AM WHO I AM which can be transliterated as TO BE

Exodus 3

14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation

Now the big question is if YAHWEH IS the personal name of God, how come Muhammed didn't know this name.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 1:41pm On Feb 22
Expanse2020:

It was name after the Jesus Christ ur lord Abi🤣🤣🤣🤣

Elijah means My God is Yahweh. Why is Allah's prophet bearing the the name of a pagan god. That's my question.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:

Elijah means My God is Yahweh. Why is Allah's prophet bearing the the name of a pagan god. That's my question.
that is Elijah
Yahaya mean Allah is gracious
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 4:29pm On Feb 22
Expanse2020:
that is Elijah
Yahaya mean Allah is gracious

Merry go round as usual. Why is Elijah different, is he not in the Koran.
Yahaya has no meaning in Hebrew.
I can bet U know within yourself right now U not making any sense.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 9:21am On Feb 23
SIRTee15:

Merry go round as usual. Why is Elijah different, is he not in the Koran.
Yahaya has no meaning in Hebrew.
I can bet U know within yourself right now U not making any sense.
So Jesus make sense in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Arabic
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because Jesus is an English words
You just shoot yourself with the statement
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 9:25am On Feb 23
SIRTee15:

I AM WHO I AM which can be transliterated as TO BE

Exodus 3

14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation

Now the big question is if YAHWEH IS the personal name of God, how come Muhammed didn't know this name.
You show me in the bible
Where Adam, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon called God Yahweh in the bible
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 12:42pm On Feb 23
Expanse2020:

So Jesus make sense in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Arabic
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because Jesus is an English words
You just shoot yourself with the statement

Mr Man jesus real name is Yeshua. How many times will I spell that for u.
Jesus is the Latin derived translation. Greek people call him Ieosus. Arab Christians call him Yasu. Yoruba people call him Jesu.
Nobody ever said he was called Jesus at birth. That has been spelt multiple times here but U still don't get it.
Gosh I'm speaking to a dumb.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 1:08pm On Feb 23
Expanse2020:

You show me in the bible

The word YAHWEH appeared 6,848 times in the old testament. As I said U are out of your depth regarding scriptural knowledge.
Below are three examples.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 3:02pm On Feb 23
Expanse2020:

You show me in the bible

Yahweh means "I am" or "To be" which was what Moses was told. "To be" or "shall be" in Yoruba is "Ye ki o wa" or "Yoowa" shocked

On a side note, when I first heard that each man is to get 72 virgins in the heaven of Arab Islam, I laughed out aloud because of the absurdity of it 😂and then wondered what their women would get if the heaven of Islam was that perverted, according to the perverted paedophilic terrorist Mohammad 😅 I can bet the perverted Mohammad viewed these women as the imaginary 72 sex slaves in his imaginary perverted heaven 😅 How unfortunate for these women who practice Islam if that's how they're viewed, considering what these Arab women pass through at the hand of Arab men who even have them while they're young, only to be viewed as sex slaves who have no choice in the imaginary perverted heaven of Mohammad grin😅 .. Heck Mohammad was a paedophile! So was he imaging a perverted paedophilic heaven? 😂

Only someone trying to be funny would take serious Peadophilic dumb Terrorist Mohammad who knows next to nothing except terrorism and sex.

Not to even mention the terrorism, albeit I know it's often tied to sinister ulterior motive which includes Mohammad who murdered to steal other people's land for his Arab folks who had wanted to continue such acts until they were dealt with by the Europeans. Lol. It's even annoying how the Arabs murdered the North Africans and stole the Northern African land back then 🙄

Btw, Humans including men and women are meant to showcase their innovation, intelligence and creativity. Hence , the world which includes humans was "created". Created in quote here💤! It's an intelligent creative world to begin with. Stop filling your brain with nonsensical jargons which won't benefit the society.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23
SIRTee15:

The word YAHWEH appeared 6,848 times in the old testament. As I said U are out of your depth regarding scriptural knowledge.
Below are three examples.

Send the verses chapter and the number no screen shot

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Satanism or Christianity / There Are 3 Kinds Of Heaven As Described In The Bible. Which One Applies To You / If You Attend All Christian Practical Praying Band. Acppb Please Identify Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.