Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6370 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23
SIRTee15:

Mr Man jesus real name is Yeshua. How many times will I spell that for u.
Jesus is the Latin derived translation. Greek people call him Ieosus. Arab Christians call him Yasu. Yoruba people call him Jesu.
Nobody ever said he was called Jesus at birth. That has been spelt multiple times here but U still don't get it.
Gosh I'm speaking to a dumb.
So you are too dumb that Elijah was Jewish name and Yahaya is an Arabic name...you can defend Jesus with that but can't recognize the Yahaya own
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23
TenQ:

You have switched on to to lieing mode.

Feigning dumb just to keep up the appearance of talking!
I asked you
You don run away
Pagan boy
🤣🤣😂😂😂
3 in 1 ☕
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:23pm On Feb 23
Expanse2020:

So you are too dumb that Elijah was Jewish name and Yahaya is an Arabic name...you can defend Jesus with that but can't recognize the Yahaya own

U must be very stupid with extremely low IQ.

Did anyone ever told u their real names were John or Elijah? Did anybody told U that's their given name at birth?

Elijah real name is Eliyyahu and it mean 'My God is Yahweh'
John's real name is Yohanan which mean 'Yahweh is gracious'.

Both Eliyyahu and Yohanan are Hebrew names and that is their meaning in Hebrew.
John and Elijah are Latin derived name.

If U don't have basic comprehension of biblical theology and textual criticism, stop debating the bible.
U are a nuisance here.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23
SIRTee15:

Did anyone ever told u their real names were John or Elijah? Did anybody told U that's their given name at birth?

If U don't have basic comprehension of biblical theology and textual criticism, stop debating the bible.
U are a nuisance here.
Wetin de make u cry and bitter that much
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eliyahu that what we are saying
Eli-yahu you see Allahu is gracious real meaning
Case solve
Yahaya means Allahu is gracious
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23
SIRTee15:

U are a nuisance here.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Case solve
Guy you need intensive reading and to know more history...to know the real God you need to serve not the 3in1 Nestcafe the Paul brought for you that Pagan Yahweh blah blah

Read bro
Judaism (Hebrew: יַהֲדוּת‎ Yahăḏūṯ) is an Abrahamic, monotheistic, and widely an ethnic religion. It comprises the collective spiritual, cultural, and legal traditions of the Jewish people,[6][7][8] having originated as an organized religion in the Middle East during the Bronze Age.[9] Contemporary Judaism evolved from Yahwism, the cultic religious movement of ancient Israel and Judah, around the 6th/5th century BCE,[10]

Yahwism, as it is called by modern scholars, was the religion of ancient Israel and Judah.[1] It was essentially polytheistic and had a pantheon, with various gods and goddesses being worshipped by the Israelites.[2] At the head of this pantheon was Yahweh—held in an especially high regard as the two Israelite kingdoms' national god—and his consort Asherah.[3] Following this duo were second-tier gods and goddesses, such as Baal, Shamash, Yarikh, Mot, and Astarte, each of whom had their own priests and prophets and numbered royalty among their devotees.[4][5] By the end of the Babylonian captivity, Yahwism began turning away from polytheism (or, by some accounts, Yahweh-centric monolatry) and transitioned towards monotheism: the existence of every god and goddess, excluding the god Yahweh, was firmly denied by the likes of the Second Isaiah. Yahweh was proclaimed as the creator deity and the only entity worthy of worship,[6] and it was this particular assertion of Yahweh's infiniteness that gradually molded the Israelite faith before it developed into Judaism and Samaritanism.[7][8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism. For more enquiry
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 10:47pm On Feb 23
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Case solve

Make Una deceive yourself. Yahweh IS pagan yet Allah's prophet bears the name My God is Yahweh'

Yahweh IS polytheism but Allah told his prophet to name his son Yahweh IS gracious.

A classic case of sticking your neck in the sand.

I just hope U not 40 because that's the only way there could be hope for u.
Once U over 40 game over because a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 1:49pm On Feb 24
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Case solve

Yahweh means "I am" or "to be". Funny "to be" or "shall be" is "Ye ki o wa" or "Yoowa" in Yoruba shocked

Meanwhile, Why didn't Mohammad talk about the exploits of the children of Ishmael in his Arab Qur'an, instead of fabricating gibberish about the Jews several centuries later, different from the original history of the Jews? It's not in his place to fabricate gibberish after several centuries while changing the original history of the Jews.

I can't even believe an excuse of a human like Mohammad who's a Terrorist and a Peadophile is taken seriously as an ideal for some. In today's world, such person like Mohammad would be shot down in a saner clime today.

Islam is faulty on several levels.

First, it's a fabrication full of dumb nonsense. No wonder the promise of imaginary 72 virgin pussies in imaginary perverted heaven is the imaginary reward after bowing to a dumb Arab stone idol. lol grin

Secondly, debauchery paedophilic, just like the paedophile Mohammad. Such paedophilism shouldn't exist in any society.

Thirdly, lacks innovation, creativity and intelligence.

Fourthly, a terrorism ideology by the Arab Mohammad used to wipe out other people's heritage and occupy their land for Arabs. I'm still annoyed at how the Arab stole the North African lands after murdering the Northern Africans.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:00am On Feb 25
SIRTee15:

Another bogus claim that U can't produce any evidence for.
Show me an evidence where Jesus was called isho in Palestinian Aramaic or ISA in Arabic.
U have none, nothing.

Jesus name in Aramaic spoken in judea region mean 'Yahweh saves' and that's translates to Yeshua/ Yeoshua in hebrew. That's the only name that match that definition.
Isho is the syriac-peshitta aramaic derivation of the name. Jesus never spoke that dialect.
Jesus is called Yeshu in the Talmud- a shortened derivative of the name Yeshua.
There's no where he was ever called Isa, the Arab Christians called him Yasu.

I won't waste my time with arguing the origin of Jesus with u. Nobody ever said he was called Jesus Christ.

Bogus you say despite posting pictures that tend to support Isho.

Ishoʿ (īšōʕ), a cognate of the Hebrew term Yeshu, is the Eastern Syriac pronunciation of the Aramaic form of the name of Jesus.

Early Syriac alphabet form of the name of Jesus
It is still commonly used as a name for Jesus among Syriac Christians of the Middle East and Saint Thomas Christians of India.

There are in fact Christians who have been speaking Aramaic for the past two thousand years, since the time of the Apostles, who have passed down the Christian faith in what can be called its native language: the Syriac Christians, whose liturgical language is essentially Aramaic as Jesus would have spoken it — but they pronounce the Lord’s name not “Yeshua,” but “Isho.” Yeshua was passed down by nobody at all, but invented from imagined traditions in modern times.

https://lonelypilgrim.com/2014/11/19/saying-jesuss-name-wrong-a-fallacy-of-hebrew-roots/

You won't waste your time arguing or telling the truth about the origin of the name Jesus.
Well of course

The name Jesus is merely an English adaptation of a German transliteration of a Latin transliteration of a Greek transliteration of an originally Hebrew name: Yeshua. And the history of how Jesus’ real name evolved into the form that the world knows today is complex, nuanced, and somewhat shrouded in mystery.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Iamanoited: 5:22am On Feb 25
WHEN YOU NAIL ANY FRESH BLOOD TO THE CROSS IN A CRUCIFIXION STYLE AND ALLOW IT TO WREATHE IN ITS BLOOD, IT MUST SURELY DIE.

Orisa37
Let the ATHEIST AND THE MUSLIM BE RATIONAL.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Iamanoited: 5:27am On Feb 25
WHEN YOU NAIL ANY FRESH BLOOD TO THE CROSS IN A CRUCIFIXION STYLE AND ALLOW IT TO WREATHE IN ITS BLOOD, IT MUST SURELY DIE.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25
Dsimmer:

Yahweh means "I am" or "to be". Funny "to be" or "shall be" is "Ye ki o wa" or "Yoowa" in Yoruba shocked

Meanwhile, Why didn't Mohammad talk about the exploits of the children of Ishmael in his Arab Qur'an, instead of fabricating gibberish about the Jews several centuries later, different from the original history of the Jews? It's not in his place to fabricate gibberish after several centuries while changing the original history of the Jews.

I can't even believe an excuse of a human like Mohammad who's a Terrorist and a Peadophile is taken seriously as an ideal for some. In today's world, such person like Mohammad would be shot down in a saner clime today.

Islam is faulty on several levels.

First, it's a fabrication full of dumb nonsense. No wonder the promise of imaginary 72 virgin pussies in imaginary perverted heaven is the imaginary reward after bowing to a dumb Arab stone idol. lol grin

Secondly, debauchery paedophilic, just like the paedophile Mohammad. Such paedophilism shouldn't exist in any society.

Thirdly, lacks innovation, creativity and intelligence.

Fourthly, a terrorism ideology by the Arab Mohammad used to wipe out other people's heritage and occupy their land for Arabs. I'm still annoyed at how the Arab stole the North African lands after murdering the Northern Africans.

You only angry how Christianity is always and currently on earth 🤣😂🤣
Aww sorry
People are wise now they are now dumping the Man made religion
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25
SIRTee15:

Make Una deceive yourself. Yahweh IS pagan yet Allah's prophet bears the name My God is Yahweh'

Yahweh IS polytheism but Allah told his prophet to name his son Yahweh IS gracious.

A classic case of sticking your neck in the sand.

I just hope U not 40 because that's the only way there could be hope for u.
Once U over 40 game over because a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
You see prof you can't disagree with now you are ranting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:25pm On Feb 25
Expanse2020:

You see prof you can't disagree with now you are ranting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would have debated ancient Semitic religion with U but u too dull and not worth the time.
Thus prefer to use logic to expose the contradiction in your claim.

Don't think we don't have answer to the claim you have been parading here...I just don't want to waste my time with U, cos U are not intellectually cerebral to enter such discussion.

https://evidenceforchristianity.org/is-the-hebrew-word-for-lord-really-a-pagan-word-and-is-this-evidence-that-judaism-and-therefore-christianity-has-pagan-roots/
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:52pm On Feb 25
honesttalk21:

Bogus you say despite posting pictures that tend to support Isho.

Ishoʿ (īšōʕ), a cognate of the Hebrew term Yeshu, is the Eastern Syriac pronunciation of the Aramaic form of the name of Jesus.

Early Syriac alphabet form of the name of Jesus
It is still commonly used as a name for Jesus among Syriac Christians of the Middle East and Saint Thomas Christians of India.

There are in fact Christians who have been speaking Aramaic for the past two thousand years, since the time of the Apostles, who have passed down the Christian faith in what can be called its native language: the Syriac Christians, whose liturgical language is essentially Aramaic as Jesus would have spoken it — but they pronounce the Lord’s name not “Yeshua,” but “Isho.” Yeshua was passed down by nobody at all, but invented from imagined traditions in modern times.

https://lonelypilgrim.com/2014/11/19/saying-jesuss-name-wrong-a-fallacy-of-hebrew-roots/

You won't waste your time arguing or telling the truth about the origin of the name Jesus.
Well of course

The name Jesus is merely an English adaptation of a German transliteration of a Latin transliteration of a Greek transliteration of an originally Hebrew name: Yeshua. And the history of how Jesus’ real name evolved into the form that the world knows today is complex, nuanced, and somewhat shrouded in mystery.

And U ignored my own scholastic evidence that made it clear where Jesus name came from?

Let me make it easy for u...
Did Jesus speak the eastern Syriac Aramaic? No, Jesus spoke the Palestinian Aramaic which is different from the eastern Syriac one.

Jews in 2nd temple period give their children Hebrew names and not Aramaic ones. Though they speak Aramaic but their culture and names are rooted in Hebrew origin and not Aramaic.
The bible clearly states his name means 'He shall save his people from their sin'. The only Hebrew name that fits above is Yeoshua.
The Talmud- Jewish religious text that wrote about Jesus called him Yeshu. This is very close to Yeoshua than Isho.

Isho has a different meaning in Hebrew and has no resemblance to who Jesus is.

There's nothing difficult or mysterious about Jesus name. It's just a desperate attempt by Muslims to explain where they got the name ISA.
Even modern scholars and experts cannot explain where Muhammed got the name ISA.

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:59am On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

I would have debated ancient Semitic religion with U but u too dull and not worth the time.
Thus prefer to use logic to expose the contradiction in your claim.

Don't think we don't have answer to the claim you have been parading here...I just don't want to waste my time with U, cos U are not intellectually cerebral to enter such discussion.

https://evidenceforchristianity.org/is-the-hebrew-word-for-lord-really-a-pagan-word-and-is-this-evidence-that-judaism-and-therefore-christianity-has-pagan-roots/
So you actually acknowledge your pagan God as Yahweh just as my fact claimed 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣 you are getting small small....
But Jesus preach to worship only one true God .
Why did you choose to worship 3 in 1 ☕ Yahweh God
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 11:05am On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

And U ignored my own scholastic evidence that made it clear where Jesus name came from?

Did Jesus speak the eastern Syriac Aramaic? No, Jesus spoke the Palestinian Aramaic which is different from the eastern Syriac one.

Jews in 2nd temple period give their children Hebrew names and not Aramaic ones. Though they speak Aramaic but their culture and names are rooted in Hebrew origin and not Aramaic.
The bible clearly states his name means 'He shall save his people from their sin'. The only Hebrew name that fits above is Yeoshua.
The Talmud- Jewish religious text that wrote about Jesus called him Yeshu. This is very close to Yeoshua than Isho.

There's nothing difficult or mysterious about Jesus name. It's just a desperate attempt by Muslims to explain where they got the name ISA.
Even modern scholars and experts cannot explain where Muhammed got the name ISA.
God bless you my brother they will argue till tomorrow that Jesus is pronounce Yehesua
Jesus was form from PAGAn Yahweh 3 in 1 God the guys self was named Zeus, Eassus gradually changed to Jesus.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 11:07am On Feb 26
Iamanoited:
The God supposed not died, he supposed withstand it and proof that he his God
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 11:41am On Feb 26
Expanse2020:

So you actually acknowledge your pagan God as Yahweh just as my fact claimed 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣 you are getting small small....
But Jesus preach to worship only one true God .
Why did you choose to worship 3 in 1 ☕ Yahweh God

U have not answered my question. Then I will show u where Jesus worship triune God.
Why is Allah's prophet called Eliyyahu which mean My God is Yahweh.
It doesn't make sense..U can't be mocking Yahweh as pagan but can't explain why one of Allah's prophet is named after same pagan god.
That's why I don't like debating U.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 11:46am On Feb 26
Expanse2020:

God bless you my brother they will argue till tomorrow that Jesus is pronounce Yehesua
Jesus was form from PAGAn Yahweh 3 in 1 God the guys self was named Zeus, Eassus gradually changed to Jesus.

Be like say U blind.
Jesus name at birth is Yeoshua. I dont know where U get essau or whatever nonsense u writing here.

Even scholars do not agree with your ISA name. They believe it's fictitious.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:31pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

You say or said:

SIRTee15:

Another bogus claim that U can't produce any evidence for.
Show me an evidence where Jesus was called isho in Palestinian Aramaic or ISA in Arabic.
U have none, nothing.

Evidence for Isho presented.

Your ChatGPT entries are quite laughable. Excuse me.

Jesus was called Isho(Aramaic) not Yeshua(Hebrew) in his everyday life!
If you Google "What was Jesus's real name" you will get a lot of misinformation. Most of the results will say it was Yeshua. For starters, Jesus did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramaic. The people in his everyday life were not calling him Yeshua, they were calling him Isho. I speak a little bit of Neo-Aramaic/Syriac and we pronounce Isho as E-Show. It's actually a very commonly used name among Neo-Aramaic/Syriac speaking Christians.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/f298jj/jesus_was_called_ishoaramaic_not_yeshuahebrew_in/

Jesus’ name from Yeshua Hamashiach got Hellenized from the Greek word “IZEUS” or son of Zeus. This, of course, would be a far cry from proper theology if we took Jesus’ name to mean “Son of Zeus.”

https://www.christianity.com/wiki/jesus-christ/is-yeshua-hamashiach-the-proper-hebrew-name-for-jesus-christ.html

The name “Jesus” itself is an anglicized version of the Greek name “Iesous,” which in turn is a transliteration of the Aramaic name “Yeshua.” Therefore, “Isho” is considered to be a more accurate representation of Jesus’ name in his native language.

In Aramaic, “Isho” means “salvation” or “savior,” which reflects the central role that Jesus plays in Christian theology as the savior of humanity.

It however may not matter as much as adhering to his true and actual teaching.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 4:53pm On Feb 26
honesttalk21:

You say or said:

If you Google "What was Jesus's real name" you will get a lot of misinformation. Most of the results will say it was Yeshua. For starters, Jesus did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramaic. The people in his everyday life were not calling him Yeshua, they were calling him Isho. I speak a little bit of Neo-Aramaic/Syriac and we pronounce Isho as E-Show. It's actually a very commonly used name among Neo-Aramaic/Syriac speaking Christians.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/f298jj/jesus_was_called_ishoaramaic_not_yeshuahebrew_in/

Jesus’ name from Yeshua Hamashiach got Hellenized from the Greek word “IZEUS” or son of Zeus. This, of course, would be a far cry from proper theology if we took Jesus’ name to mean “Son of Zeus.”

https://www.christianity.com/wiki/jesus-christ/is-yeshua-hamashiach-the-proper-hebrew-name-for-jesus-christ.html

The name “Jesus” itself is an anglicized version of the Greek name “Iesous,” which in turn is a transliteration of the Aramaic name “Yeshua.” Therefore, “Isho” is considered to be a more accurate representation of Jesus’ name in his native language.

In Aramaic, “Isho” means “salvation” or “savior,” which reflects the central role that Jesus plays in Christian theology as the savior of humanity.

Guy I said Jesus spoke Palestinian Aramaic not Syriac Aramaic. Do U know the difference.
Aramaic has different dialect. The one spoken in eastern Semitic region is different from the western Semite region where Jesus came from.

Jesus never spoke Syriac Aramaic, so how can he be called Isho when he never spoke the dialect where the name Isho came from.

Chat gpt is 99% accurate. Your statement here shows u don't even understand why Jesus couldn't have been called Isho.

My advice is for U to show and study the origin of Aramaic and then find out how Jews suddenly start speaking Aramaic and not Hebrew.

You said Jesus didn't speak Hebrew, once again u expose your ignorance here. Jesus went to synagogues and read the Torah....in what language do U think the Torah were written? Hebrew or Aramaic?

So many things wrong with your claim. Finally ask yourself how the Arab Christians called Jesus Yasu even b4 Muhammed came on stage.

All of a sudden the scholars are wrong but when it comes to Yahweh they are right.

See someone who wants to challenge chatgpt. U can't even get your facts right.
Your arrogance is blinding. U better take it off and see the light.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:01pm On Feb 26
honesttalk21:

You say or said:

Honesttalk is very funny.
He rejected chatgpt but went to Reddit to bring someone's opinion as evidence. Are u serious!!!!
Chatgpt generates its information from academic literatures and Scholastic work.
But U rejected that and went to Reddit to bring me an opinion of a layman undecided undecided undecided undecided
U can do better...

The 2nd article u brought clearly confirmed the original name of Jesus is Yeoshua hamasiach.
Did U even read it at all.

I'm not here to debate the name Jesus. It's irrelevant to topic. It's a derived name and the Saviour was never called by that name. Nobody ever said he was called Jesus.
We are interested in the name Allah gave Muhammed. That's the fraud we want to expose.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

U have not answered my question. Then I will show u where Jesus worship triune God.
Why is Allah's prophet called Eliyyahu which mean My God is Yahweh.
It doesn't make sense..U can't be mocking Yahweh as pagan but can't explain why one of Allah's prophet is named after same pagan god.
That's why I don't like debating U.
Yehesua never preach Trinity
Oh isreal worship the true one God
I cannot do anything except the Will of my father
I am only the messenger of the God
No body is good except my father

It was Paul who preached trinity
God of father
God of son
And holy spirit Abi na holy fanta
🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

As for the God he only asked us to worship him alone not to ascribe partner to him
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Iamanoited: 5:28pm On Feb 26
JESUS CHRIST IS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Orisa37
DEVIL SATAN IS SELFISHNESS. THE DIFFERENCE IS FAITH.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:39pm On Feb 26
honesttalk21:

You say or said:

Why would U bring someone's opinion on Reddit as evidence to a debate. It makes no sense and it shows how desperate U are.

It's like me bringing someone's opinion on Facebook or nairaland as evidence here.
That's laffable.

Except U think white people's comment are factual and contains no error. In that case, should we say U are a white man worshipper.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:53pm On Feb 26
honesttalk21:

You say or said:

Now I will bring evidence from Jewish literature who are unbias on this matter to confirm the original name of Jesus.

https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teaching-from-israel/jesus-vs-yeshua/

https://weekly.israelbiblecenter.com/jesus-hebrew-name-yeshua-yahshua

https://www.jewishvoice.org/read/blog/what-jesus-name-hebrew

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:55pm On Feb 26
Expanse2020:

Yehesua never preach Trinity
Oh isreal worship the true one God
I cannot do anything except the Will of my father
I am only the messenger of the God
No body is good except my father

It was Paul who preached trinity
God of father
God of son
And holy spirit Abi na holy fanta
🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

As for the God he only asked us to worship him alone not to ascribe partner to him

Don't worry....
Answer my question on why Elijah is called Yahweh IS MY GOD
and I will show u where Jesus affirmed a triune God.

Your mouth is sharper is sharper than your Brain. Very soon I will be ignoring u.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 6:46pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

Why would U bring someone's opinion on Reddit as evidence to a debate. It makes no sense and it shows how desperate U are.

It's like me bringing someone's opinion on Facebook or nairaland as evidence here.
That's laffable.

Except U think white people's comment are factual and contains no error. In that case, should we say U are a white man worshipper.

I brought some other evidence or didn't I. In anycase the primary paper initially posted from is not immediately accessible and as I say Jesus, Yesu, Yasu, Isho, Use is are less important to me than the message from the almighty.

Whatever has been added or removed is for the almighty himself to guide and keep me from.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 6:50pm On Feb 26
ChatGPT vs Reddit.

One is about entirely computer generated and the other a direct input of a person isn't it?

A computer can outright manipulate the truth to suit the human programmer/operators desire.
Have you not seen ChatGPT solve mathematical problems exactly wrong?

SIRTee15:

Honesttalk is very funny.
He rejected chatgpt but went to Reddit to bring someone's opinion as evidence. Are u serious!!!!
Chatgpt generates its information from academic literatures and Scholastic work.
But U rejected that and went to Reddit to bring me an opinion of a layman undecided undecided undecided undecided
U can do better...

The 2nd article u brought clearly confirmed the original name of Jesus is Yeoshua hamasiach.
Did U even read it at all.

I'm not here to debate the name Jesus. It's irrelevant to topic. It's a derived name and the Saviour was never called by that name. Nobody ever said he was called Jesus.
We are interested in the name Allah gave Muhammed. That's the fraud we want to expose.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 6:57pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

What will you say about the Aramaic name for God.

The normal generic word for God is "alaha"/"aloho" (ܐܠܗܐ), which is linguistically related to the Hebrew word for God "elohim".

Alaha and Allah are from Aramaic and Arabic semantic languages. Do they seem so different?

Aramaic Alaha and Arabic Allah are both terms used to refer to God in the Semitic languages of Aramaic and Arabic, respectively. While both terms are used to denote the concept of a singular deity, there are some differences in their usage and historical contexts.

Aramaic is an ancient Semitic language that was spoken in the Near East from around the 10th century BCE until the 7th century CE. The term “Alaha” (or “Alāhā”) is the Aramaic word for God and is used in various religious texts, including the Targums (Aramaic translations of the Hebrew Bible) and the Peshitta (the standard version of the Bible for Syriac-speaking Christians). In Aramaic, “Alaha” is a masculine noun that denotes the supreme deity.

On the other hand, Arabic is another Semitic language that developed in the Arabian Peninsula and is still widely spoken today. The term “Allah” is the Arabic word for God and is used by Muslims, Christians, and Jews in Arabic-speaking countries. In Arabic, “Allah” is considered a proper noun rather than a common noun, emphasizing the uniqueness and oneness of God in Islamic theology.

One key difference between Aramaic Alaha and Arabic Allah lies in their linguistic roots. While both terms ultimately derive from the same Semitic root meaning “god” or “deity,” they have evolved separately over time due to linguistic and cultural influences. Additionally, the religious connotations associated with each term may vary based on the specific religious traditions that use them.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

Don't worry....

Your mouth is sharper is sharper than your Brain. Ve cryry soon I will be ignoring u.
I know because you don't have a card to play again

Yahweh is trigo........
I showed you fact and you can disproof it

Yahaya mean Allah is gracious
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

Don't worry....

Your mouth is sharper is sharper than your Brain. Ve cryry soon I will be ignoring u.
I know because you don't have a card to play again

Yahweh is trigo........
I showed you fact and you can disproof it

Yahaya mean Allah is gracious

Your Jesus may be Yahweh pagan
But Allah is Allah,; the most gracious and merciful
Allah is not Pagan Yahweh

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

There Are 3 Kinds Of Heaven As Described In The Bible. Which One Applies To You / If You Attend All Christian Practical Praying Band. Acppb Please Identify Here / Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.