Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6379 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 8:00pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

Now I will bring evidence from Jewish literature who are unbias on this matter to confirm the original name of Jesus.

https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teaching-from-israel/jesus-vs-yeshua/

https://weekly.israelbiblecenter.com/jesus-hebrew-name-yeshua-yahshua

https://www.jewishvoice.org/read/blog/what-jesus-name-hebrew

The historical name of Jesus (Ιησούς) in Amaraic was Yeshua ישוע or (ܝܫܘܥ) in Classical Syriac. In Eastern Syriac dialects there is the variation Isho (ܝܫܘܥ) written the same as Yeshua.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:36pm On Feb 26
honesttalk21:

The historical name of Jesus (Ιησούς) in Amaraic was Yeshua ישוע or (ܝܫܘܥ) in Classical Syriac. In Eastern Syriac dialects there is the variation Isho (ܝܫܘܥ) written the same as Yeshua.

Then what's Jesus name in Hebrew?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:38pm On Feb 26
honesttalk21:

Good we have now clarified that Jesus never called himself Isho.
So tell us how Muhammed got the name ISA?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:39pm On Feb 26
Expanse2020:

I know because you don't have a card to play again

Yahweh is trigo........
I showed you fact and you can disproof it

Yahaya mean Allah is gracious

Your Jesus may be Yahweh pagan
But Allah is Allah,; the most gracious and merciful
Allah is not Pagan Yahweh

I'm asking asking about Elijah!!! Are U blind
Why is your prophet in the Koran bearing my God is Yahweh
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

I'm asking asking about Elijah!!! Are U blind
Why is your prophet in the Koran bearing my God is Yahweh
Yahaya mean Allah is gracious/merciful

My God is gracious/merciful

Your maybe Yahweh is 3 in 1 God who knows ...
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 10:08pm On Feb 26
Expanse2020:

Yahaya mean Allah is gracious/merciful

My God is gracious/merciful

Your maybe Yahweh is 3 in 1 God who knows ...

TenQ see the mor.on u wasting your time on....
U can see how he's struggling to answer one simple question.
Obviously he's asked his sheik and imams they don't have any answer for him.

Why is Allah's prophet called Yahweh IS MY God.

Expanse or whatever u call yourself, go and look for the answer to my question and come back here to respond.
Until then don't mention me. As I said earlier U are a waste of time.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

Expanse or whatever u call yourself, go and look for the answer to my question and come back here to respond.
You don't want acknowledge you worship the Pagan God called Yahweh after you see the truth
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your moronic friend don japa already
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:30pm On Feb 26
SIRTee15:

This is one of the biggest achiles of Islam
Unfortunately, because the Jews rarely call God by His Divine name, Mohammed couldn't copy it.

Hence, Islam doesn't know Yahweh the God of the people of the Book
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 2:48am On Feb 27
SIRTee15:

Good we have now clarified that Jesus never called himself Isho.
So tell us how Muhammed got the name ISA?

The name Isa was used by Arab Christians to refer to Jesus, while Isho was used by Syriac Christians. This distinction may have been influenced by the different languages spoken in the regions where these communities lived. The use of different names to refer to Jesus in different languages is not uncommon, as it reflects the diversity of the Christian community and the various translations of the Bible into different languages.

The significance of the names Isho and Isa goes beyond linguistic differences. Some scholars argue that the use of the name Isa in Islamic tradition is a reflection of the significance of Jesus in Islam. In the Quran, Jesus is referred to as Isa ibn Maryam, or Jesus son of Mary, and is considered a prophet and a messenger of God. The use of the name Isa in Islamic tradition highlights the shared reverence for Jesus as a figure of spiritual significance in both Christianity and Islam.

It is quite understandable and clear the probable detest between these 2 religions and why Christians will rather go with a claim depicting all of Islam as false. It however is clear that salvation isn't in the hands of man nor worship for the sake of other men. The utmost is to Allah and primarily for the individual self.

Perharps you should read the 4 parts of Yesu or Issa by Ian Westmark.

Then look up Isho in the encyclopedia brittanica.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Questionnaires(m): 3:04am On Feb 27
TenQ:

Why do I care?
According to you Muslims, Did Jesus die on the cross? Is your answer THE TRUTH

I care for the Salvation of people who sincerely Reject the Messiah who is to be their guarantee for Paradise for a man who is leading them to an unknown destination.

1. You do not know the purpose of the Messiah on the earth
2. All Muslims according to Allah will enter hell fire before Allah will remove them and leave the evil doers on their knees
3. Even the best of you Muslims cannot Guarantee paradise according to Mohammed as everything depends on the destiny of Allah
4. To reject the true God, you were presented with an alternative upgraded from the custodian of the Kaaba to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

I am to open your eyes to the TRUTH of God because, this TRUTH shall set you Free!

Can Even The Best of Christians Enter into The Supposed Kingdom of The Christian God Too?

What Makes You Think Your Christian God is The True God ?

Who Made You The Judge of These ?

You Support Christianity Only because you've been brought up in the ways of Christianity To Rebuke Islam.

Whereas; You Are Supposed Never To JUDGE.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 3:10am On Feb 27
SIRTee15:

Yeshua

Have you gone through different names of Jesus is different languages?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Questionnaires(m): 3:23am On Feb 27
SELFISH RELIGION Created By SELFISH RELIGIOUS PEOPLE Have Always Been The Problem of Nigeria.

Upon Understanding The SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF THE MINDS OF HUMANS, The Selfish People That Brought Religions into Nigeria Did So To Conquer The SPIRITUAL MIND of Nigerians.

They Had To Utilize Their SELFISH RELIGIONS To Put The Spiritual Minds of Our Forefathers And Generations To Come into CAPTIVITIES.

This is The Reason I Don't Blame Nigerians of Today.

They Are Like The Scattered Ants Wandering HELTER SKELTER After Their Anthills Have Been Destroyed By INTRUDERS.

While You All Keep Arguing On Frivolities of Dead People Who Aren't From Your African Descendents; I Want You All To Know That The Same Europeans And Arabs That Brought Their Selfish Religions To Keep You BUSY In Your SPIRITUAL FOLLY Are Out There in Nigeria Mining All Your Resources (Gold, Oil, Uranium, Precious Stones, Iron Ore etc) in Your Respective Villages.

They Pay Tax To A Very Few.

Do Some Dividends of These Taxes Reach You ?

No!

Does Any Go To Your Family ?

No!

But Many of You Here Are Busy Arguing With One Another Knowing Fully Well That We Are BROTHERS SEPARATED BY COLONIZATION.

You Are All On COLOS.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:36am On Feb 27
Questionnaires:

Can Even The Best of Christians Enter into The Supposed Kingdom of The Christian God Too?

What Makes You Think Your Christian God is The True God ?

Who Made You The Judge of These ?

You Support Christianity Only because you've been brought up in the ways of Christianity To Rebuke Islam.

Whereas; You Are Supposed Never To JUDGE.
May I know what you have as alternative? .
I know there is God the Creator. I know that He created Humans to know the difference between good and evil and to be able to rationally choose which path to take. I know that God will judge our actions here on earth and I know that Death is not the end of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

According To Original Bible / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 / Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.